Eagle

A Worry Resolved quest

I'm having trouble with the A Worry Resolved quest, the pathing takes me to a door and then the arrow leads straight up? There is no perceivable path in sight to go upward, and the quest itself says to talk to an NPC named Emma Barteli, but she doesn't begin the quest for me. I cannot progress further, what should I do?

• Like 3

Hi I’m having the same issue. Quest marker leads you to the large tower door in Cron Castle, but there’s no way to get into the tower after the previous quest “A memorial service for the fallen”. I also tried going back to the Cron Castle Alter to teleport back up, but that option is disabled after completing the before mentioned quest. Please fix because I can’t progress the story any longer. 

• Like 3

This quest is bugged for me as well. You can continue the secondary main quest line by opening your quest log and tabbing over to main. It sucks though because without continuing that line you can unlock the trade managers which is the biggest source of income.

Just ran into the same problem. Understand that this is a beta but. why in the hell would you block off an area when making receiving the quest in an area that's no longer accessible? kind of a dumb design philosophy to do. Would appreciate a fix asap

I found a solution for this. Go to the door below the tower and use the “escape” option in the menu to get to the closest safe zone. It will take you up the tower.