[CM]Shirna

Interview with a team

Which part of the Black Desert Team would you most like to hear from?   

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which part of the Black Desert Team would you most like to hear from?

• Development Team
    • Audio Team

5 minutes ago, [CM] Simon said:

Yup I'm in South Korea. 

Thats cool and good to know. I think most of us assumed you were in the U.S.

Edited by Azuki

Just now, [CM] Simon said:

Nope I work out of the Pearl Abyss offices. And what may come as a shock to many, I'm actually British :)

That's pretty cool. How did you come across the job?

Lived in Korea for like 8 years, been a community manager for nearly 3, applied for the position and hey presto! I got lucky. 

6 minutes ago, [CM] Simon said:

Lived in Korea for like 8 years, been a community manager for nearly 3, applied for the position and hey presto! I got lucky. 

That’s awesome! Would love to visit Korea one day. Also any update on when we can expect the interview?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MrRomeo187 said:

Stop Lie Please !!!!! We need more info !!!!

download (4).jpeg

11 minutes ago, Jaronking said:

@[CM] Simonso when are you posting the interview. 

Yeah I’d like to know as well, he said last Friday it was supposed to come out then. And it’s now Thursday in Korea..

51 minutes ago, Ayumii_Katsumii said:

Yeah I’d like to know as well, he said last Friday it was supposed to come out then. And it’s now Thursday in Korea..

Sorry it's been incredibly busy in the office the last couple of days. We're waiting for a couple of green lights on parts of the interview, and once we get the green light we'll be making it available. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

Sorry it's been incredibly busy in the office the last couple of days. We're waiting for a couple of green lights on parts of the interview, and once we get the green light we'll be making it available. 

Thank you so much for your hard work @[CM] Simon and I totally understand the developmental process.  I also understand that you guys are going to E3 in about a month and want to get something done to show off. I know how much stress you guys are under coming from a person that works in the interactive entertainment industry. Take your time with the interview because I think we all appreciate you:)

giphy.gif

Edited by Darkthunder158
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

Awesome thanks for the update! :D

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Daniel said:

sill-waiting-for-black-desert.jpg

If it isn't released either just before or just after E3 I sense a riot.

That being said the more development they have the better it will be on launch. 

I gave up on waiting for this. Will come back after Q2 to check if it's coming up or cancelled :ph34r:

Hello everyone. I know were all anxious for news but would like to reiterate that Simon's a community manager. Not a dev or top exec.

That being said lets be nice

Edited by Azuki

Everyone's just on edge,  I know I've seen probably ever decent YouTube video on BDO, we all just want new information and above all a release date lol 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nero012 said:

Everyone's just on edge,  I know I've seen probably ever decent YouTube video on BDO, we all just want new information and above all a release date lol 

I had to stop watching vids and Twitch...it was killing me to not be able to play. Once we have a release date I'll get back on the research train.

5 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

I had to stop watching vids and Twitch...it was killing me to not be able to play. Once we have a release date I'll get back on the research train.

Come play on pc with us and learn! Youd be surprised what pc can handle it if you dont mind optimization mode lol. 

Seriously though. Article when? @[CM] Simon Bring donuts and coffee for the boys and then kindly suggest publishing the article lol. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

Come play on pc with us and learn! Youd be surprised what pc can handle it if you dont mind optimization mode lol. 

Seriously though. Article when? @[CM] Simon Bring donuts and coffee for the boys and then kindly suggest publishing the article lol. 

My pc cannot handle it, even on lowest settings I was getting like 5fps. I will say I didn't try too hard to make it work tho, maybe some other things I could change. Just really dislike pc gaming for few reasons. Otherwise I'd just get decent rig.

And yes @[CM] Simon coffee, doughnuts, pizza... I'll even thrown in some coin. Starting a GoFundMe page now... Whatever it takes to get some info.

Dont worry people  I'm pretty sure we all know that Pearl Abyss gone show up at E3 and be like BDO is know available on xbox marketplace "Whole Audience Leaves The Building" LMAO

Edited by King Aion
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, King Aion said:

Dont worry people  I'm pretty sure we all know that Pearl Abyss gone show up at E3 and be like BDO is know available on xbox marketplace "Whole Audience Leaves The Building" LMAO

So you're saying it will be their final announcement? xD