[CM]Shirna

Interview with a team

Which part of the Black Desert Team would you most like to hear from?   

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which part of the Black Desert Team would you most like to hear from?

• Development Team
    • Audio Team

5 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

So you're saying it will be their final announcement? xD

Pretty much lol if they haven't said nothing about a release date or gave us no info about the game. I see they showing off a lot of stuff about the mobile version on they YouTube channel so I'm 90% sure they ain't saying nothing about the Xbox Version till E3

Edited by King Aion

Well heres to hoping our CM has those donuts and coffee in soon! If not guess we'll  have to see if pizza hut delivers there!

@[CM] Simon

Just so we can know. In the interview are we gonna be getting any hints as to when we the release will be?

I only ask this because it seems everyone is hoping it will be in the interview but its better find out know than later.

6 hours ago, Azuki said:

@[CM] Simon

Just so we can know. In the interview are we gonna be getting any hints as to when we the release will be?

I only ask this because it seems everyone is hoping it will be in the interview but its better find out know than later.

I don't think they will give out release date in a interview for forum moderator/admin. Rather E3 but I doubt that either 

• Sad 1

Like I said being an Id@Xbox game im sure its going to be announced when Microsoft wants rather then PA. I do believe they take charge of providing the studios and teams to help develop, advertise and publish for games self publishing. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

Like I said being an Id@Xbox game im sure its going to be announced when Microsoft wants rather then PA. I do believe they take charge of providing the studios and teams to help develop, advertise and publish for games self publishing. 

More than likely though if Microsoft wants to announce it then there's a highly likely chance that E3 will be the full reveal and a nearby release date. 

Microsoft is probably aiming to try and use BDO as leverage against Sony in E3 this year, similar to how they did with PUBG last year but hopefully executed much better.  

• Like 2

I dont think microsoft is the problem. Only publishers/companies control when a game is coming out.

On 5/7/2018 at 11:11 PM, Daniel said:

I don't think they will give out release date in a interview for forum moderator/admin. Rather E3 but I doubt that either 

You make a painstakingly good point

Its now nearly a month since this thread started... And i think everyone knows that we don't get the release date from this interview, but could you @[CM] Simon release the rest from the interview? I would really like to get some news. 

Kind regards

5 minutes ago, MrRomeo187 said:

Don't buy this game !!!! Only Lie and No good support for the update

Umm, okay. Someones hurt :)

Have we heard from the other community managers? Secondly does CM simon play anyother games on xbox? Think itll be cool when the game comes out to have sessions with the team

36 minutes ago, CubicVariable42 said:

I'm getting the most expansive version

I might even buy it 2 times...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

If a founders pack is a thing, I'm sure gonna buy it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Nero012 said:

Have we heard from the other community managers? Secondly does CM simon play anyother games on xbox? Think itll be cool when the game comes out to have sessions with the team

No for first question. And Link for second.

3 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

3 times! who will bet more? :ph34r:

• Like 2