[CM]Shirna

Interview with a team

Which part of the Black Desert Team would you most like to hear from?   

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which part of the Black Desert Team would you most like to hear from?

• Development Team
    • Audio Team

Hey guys! 

So we're going to be sitting down for a quick interview with someone from one of the teams, and instead of just picking a random team, I was wondering which of the teams you guys would like to hear from. You may have seen this posted on Facebook/Twitter, but I also wanted to ask you guys here! Let me know which team and I'll be writing up an interview with them :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hunji said:

19.04.2018  and we still don't know anything and an interview it that all you can do ? ....

Dont be rude to the only person trying to get us info 😂

• Sad 1

Best move here simon, is get this interview live streamed on twitch or something so we can give some feedback and get some questions asked. Or maybe start a thread and pick the good ones people post from there? Might be a bit much to sort out all the "Release Date Whens" but still would be great to see.

I, for one, am absolutely bursting with anticipation the hear from The Audio Team at this point. Wait... I had an extreme moment of stupidity there. Of course, the Dev Team.

P.S. Thanks for the update, or at least the inclusion in the process.

Edited by SpaceVarmint

If wont be a live stream. The reason is because there would be too much translations. Its gonna be a post/article when its done

As much as I would love to hear from the audio team, I just really want to know what’s going on over there. I’d love some dates on anything: beta, release, anything related to the game. But mostly I just want to know what’s up over there. 

4 hours ago, YahNothing said:

Are you guys going to livestream the interview???

They said no on twitter about a live Interview because there would be too many translations 

i voted for audio team because as far i know the audio got a complete re-work for xbox and also features
an actual orchestral version of the OST  which is by any means extreme awesome!

i also dont want to make them feel bad.. dont underestimate a games audio quality you uncultured baguettes

still not convinced?

lean back, start breahting slowly and deep in manual mode (which u should by now anyway) an listen to this gem

ready for a nap now? good!

Edited by Neferpitou
  • Like 2

Welp if it wont be live thats a serious let down. I hope questions from the community will still be used. If not im no longer interested. Itd just be a waste of time unless things are actually getting discussed. Like, release window, how will afk taks be done, whats the plan to scale back sieges so they can be done on xbox, how will worker function, and also will we have a full range of doing whatever abilities we choose and when like the PC version or will we be getting a dumbed down skill line. Things like this and more are important for this interview.

19 hours ago, Neferpitou said:

i voted for audio team because as far i know the audio got a complete re-work for xbox and also features
an actual orchestral version of the OST  which is by any means extreme awesome!

i also dont want to make them feel bad.. dont underestimate a games audio quality you uncultured baguettes

still not convinced?

lean back, start breahting slowly and deep in manual mode (which u should by now anyway) an listen to this gem

ready for a nap now? good!

This is a troll right

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

Welp if it wont be live thats a serious let down. I hope questions from the community will still be used. If not im no longer interested. Itd just be a waste of time unless things are actually getting discussed. Like, release window, how will afk taks be done, whats the plan to scale back sieges so they can be done on xbox, how will worker function, and also will we have a full range of doing whatever abilities we choose and when like the PC version or will we be getting a dumbed down skill line. Things like this and more are important for this interview.

Why we should not get the same scope? It's the same with Eso and tera.

sorry for my bad english.😅

3 hours ago, The Guiido said:

This is a troll right

the boat one is an insider from school days
consider it a joke

the 2 ost below i rly enjoy and cant wait for the orchestral version of it

9 hours ago, Neferpitou said:

the boat one is an insider from school days
consider it a joke

the 2 ost below i rly enjoy and cant wait for the orchestral version of it

I didn't just mean your post. I meant your vote.