JustJay

(XBOX)Mouse & Keyboard support

2 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

This is same situation as every other forum discussion and reddit discussion...one uninformed person persistently tries to say everyone wants kb&m on xbox while 20 people say its not wanted. The majority just dont want to deal with the potential issues because once you go down that trail there's no return. Like I said, it will happen eventually because the noisy minority somehow always get their way.

Hard it take you seriously when the only source you go by is a small poll that is unknown and doesn’t even have enough votes to count towards being a „majority“. Again, I made this post as a suggestion. So far, most people are on board which already proves you wrong. You don’t need to throw a fit and cry about something as simple as this that wouldn’t even provide an advantage in the game 

Not only is this a topic on a existing one as this was a subject of discussion but I strongly disagree with it simply because it be a huge unfairness to players that don't have that lying at home or just don't have the money for it. In sort you want a mouse and a keyboard, simplest of solutions to that as I'm sure many pointed that out, play BDO PC. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JustJay said:

So far, most people are on board which already proves you wrong. 

People that want it:

JustJay, DoktaVODKA, Max, KingElias, LordThurisaz, xCROv, Saren, col Hoffman 

Total: 8

People that don't want it:

Namus, Kenji, Metalpotatoe, Guifoda, Groovy, Mary69Jane, Jammer480, Flexkw0ndo, CubicVariable42, Astolti

Total: 10

Edited by CubicVariable42

54 minutes ago, CubicVariable42 said:

People that want it:

Namus, Kentucky, Metalpotatoe, Guifoda, Groovy, Mary69Jane, Jammer480, Flexkw0ndo, CubicVariable42, Astolti

I don't and 80 people in my guild don't 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Astolti said:

Not only is this a topic on a existing one as this was a subject of discussion but I strongly disagree with it simply because it be a huge unfairness to players that don't have that lying at home or just don't have the money for it. In sort you want a mouse and a keyboard, simplest of solutions to that as I'm sure many pointed that out, play BDO PC. 

Except that even someone as poor as I am can easily gather $10 for a MnK. On this game, doesn’t even give an advantage. It’s not COD or Siege, it’s an MMO that you don’t even need to aim in; only thing it wouldn’t be allowed in is tournaments or something of that sort 

9 hours ago, Beond said:

I don't and 80 people in my guild don't 

You guys should probably use the other dudes poll, great source with votes of a staggering 200+ which aren’t enough. If you go by people you know then I’d win in that alone. Next. 

10 hours ago, CubicVariable42 said:

People that want it:

Namus, Kenji, Metalpotatoe, Guifoda, Groovy, Mary69Jane, Jammer480, Flexkw0ndo, CubicVariable42, Astolti

You listed a few people for not wanting it that either didn’t understand how it’d work or didn’t actually say „No MnK at all“. A few you mentioned would either accept it under certain conditions or just need to test it to see how they’d feel but again; you tried to use numbers that weren’t actually on a side. Read their comments next time

2 hours ago, JustJay said:

Except that even someone as poor as I am can easily gather $10 for a MnK. On this game, doesn’t even give an advantage. It’s not COD or Siege, it’s an MMO that you don’t even need to aim in; only thing it wouldn’t be allowed in is tournaments or something of that sort 

you just seem not to get the point here ... you want to play with that stuff fine there is a PC version for it go play it with the mouse and a keyboard dont get me wrong I'd love to have that on the X as I play MMO's for a fluffen long time and this is the first game I play on a console but despite that I still refuse to even if it would benefit me in many ways. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JustJay said:

You guys should probably use the other dudes poll, great source with votes of a staggering 200+ which aren’t enough. If you go by people you know then I’d win in that alone. Next. 

Go play PC lol

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JustJay said:

Hard it take you seriously when the only source you go by is a small poll that is unknown and doesn’t even have enough votes to count towards being a „majority“. Again, I made this post as a suggestion. So far, most people are on board which already proves you wrong. You don’t need to throw a fit and cry about something as simple as this that wouldn’t even provide an advantage in the game 

Ftr, I never said I was against it. I said the majority dont want it simply because of the potential issues and dividing the community. I provided a small poll that supported my point and you can go on reddit and other forums, the majority still dont want it. I'm still waiting for evidence, big or small, from you that support your theory. Like I said, it will happen but it's going against what most want.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JustJay said:

You listed a few people for not wanting it that either didn’t understand how it’d work or didn’t actually say „No MnK at all“. A few you mentioned would either accept it under certain conditions or just need to test it to see how they’d feel but again; you tried to use numbers that weren’t actually on a side. Read their comments next time

Ok you tell me the people want it and the people that don't.

• Like 1

I'm personally very much against Keyboard + Mouse support. Once they'll allow this in BDX EVERYONE will have to get these peripherals to keep competitive. It won't be an "if" choice, all Siege / Elitist guild will strictly require this as this will give you immense edge over controller players. If you want to play Mouse + Keyboard i have one word for you - BDO. The PC version is around for ages and you can even play with Gamepad there. For rest of us who want to just lay back watching huge TV Controller-Only is the only choice. BDX is all designed with controller in mind and i'm sure that once you get used to it, you'll like it the way it is.

• Thanks 2

Don't worry peep's, "Coming next year in the fall, Limited Edition Pearl Abyss Mouse and Keyboard to pre order in the Pearl shop" but only to get delayed again to fall 2020....

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Grammaticus said:

I'm personally very much against Keyboard + Mouse support. Once they'll allow this in BDX EVERYONE will have to get these peripherals to keep competitive. It won't be an "if" choice, all Siege / Elitist guild will strictly require this as this will give you immense edge over controller players. If you want to play Mouse + Keyboard i have one word for you - BDO. The PC version is around for ages and you can even play with Gamepad there. For rest of us who want to just lay back watching huge TV Controller-Only is the only choice. BDX is all designed with controller in mind and i'm sure that once you get used to it, you'll like it the way it is.

I say this quite often, there’s obviously a reason as to why we want the support on Xbox instead of switching to pc; It doesn’t bring much of an advantage especially when everyone can buy a $10 mouse and keyboard set. Pc was able to use controller so xbox should be able to use mouse and keyboard. People use scuff controllers but we don’t complain about that so you’ll live

Lol sounds like my not wanting pvp discussion but with mnk vs controller,  hmm okay how about this you can play with either of them it's part of the game like pvp is,  lol this is awesome my point proven,  I'm fine with either I think it should be optional mnk and controller,  lol to see all the qq over mnk that's rich. 

4 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol sounds like my not wanting pvp discussion but with mnk vs controller,  hmm okay how about this you can play with either of them it's part of the game like pvp is,  lol this is awesome my point proven,  I'm fine with either I think it should be optional mnk and controller,  lol to see all the qq over mnk that's rich. 

Oh yeah i can totally see how a core mechanic of the game like PvP is related to a different platform's controller preference. :kappa:

Hey how the selling your xbox going? hope its well.

5 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

m8 you got nothing else to do ... is it that hard for you to stop being a negative downer none stop ffksake m8 get your **** straight and grow up. 

• Like 1

Why do I even bother wasting any energy on you when you already make a fool of yourself. 

Don't stop posting, you're my daily dose of laughter.

• Like 1

I'm not going to stop no worries there,  I'm all for mouse and keyboard support and holding the y button to loot,  it's a marathon not a sprint so what people qq over the time it takes to loot,  I would play with both controller and MnK to see which one I liked better. Hmm I wonder if you could fight with controller and use MnK for backpack and town searching things,  that would be best of both worlds. Oh and I been reading up on red battlefield guess what it's pvp in a certain area at a certain time jee willykers ain't that sumthin. Shucks I might be interested in that hope to see you there 😂 

12 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Does it really? Because to me it seems like you're fishing for similarities (even in other Threads which is especially cute) to support your ill argument of making BDX into some sort of care-bear hippie community where people hold hands and pick up flowers and small roots..

Just concede the point and stop spamming around. BTW just to point out the obvious - What you are asking for is removal of core game mechanic for sake of your own enjoyment while what we are asking for is not adding support for peripheral which would go against how BDX was designed. It's not matter of price, we can all get M&K, but it would not be optional and worsen the game for everyone.

But hey, if you threw away all pretense of trying to understand other peoples points and are intentionally thick i don't think you'll get my explanation either.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Why do I even bother wasting any energy on you when you already make a fool of yourself. 

Don't stop posting, you're my daily dose of laughter.

I would suggest to stop throwing your pearls to the swine...using logic with a piece of human excrement will not change what it is or bring it's IQ above 0.

• Thanks 1

Lol it's okay I put my suggestion out there for the devs at PA that's what the title of my thread was not your diluted opinions.  As for it being a core mechanic of the game no it's not like I said remove pvp from the game, just put in a server that you can't pk in the open world but no I catch a lot of resistance for a suggestion that wouldn't even effect people. But yeah feel free to keep bashing me its your mo when someone doesn't agree with your views I know your kind. 

41 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol it's okay I put my suggestion out there for the devs at PA that's what the title of my thread was not your diluted opinions.  As for it being a core mechanic of the game no it's not like I said remove pvp from the game, just put in a server that you can't pk in the open world but no I catch a lot of resistance for a suggestion that wouldn't even effect people. But yeah feel free to keep bashing me its your mo when someone doesn't agree with your views I know your kind. 

How would that not affect people, your taking out the reason, the majority of the people even play the game. Even if the devs did add a pve sever, it would not benefit you. Once you start grinding people more powerful then you will come along and take over your spot and there will be nothing you can do about. But create a another post complaining about something else. If their more powerful then you or a group stonger then yours, out grinds you on this limited sever. What will you do? Move to another spot or sever and grind it? Well how many severs do you think they will give the minority, if they were to decide to give you what you want. not many I suppose. Let's say there are two pve severs people who don't feel like dealing with pkers at the time on the PVP severs will come over with their gear and dommnate all pve severs till their level 61 then go back to pvp severs. Keep in mind there are a lot of people on the other severs and no way to keep them from coming  to the pve severs, so it will always be over populated. hard core PVP players will come over and expliot the sever to get to end game faster. Theres a lot of mobs to kill but unfortunately end game content is limited for pve. What do you even do when you kill all the mobs? Craft for eternity or go play another game? There's no raids aside from the mindless world boss that will become more then easy to kill once everyone has gear. Btw, KM or controller. I've become use to both, however with keyboard and mouse you can control your spells direction with the camera and some classes like zerker can also use thier frontal this way. Classes that do depending on camera movement while casting spells or combat arts. I hope they implament a way to do this with controller.