JustJay

(XBOX)Mouse & Keyboard support

I don't think that the majority of people who play this game are pkers like you just suggested,  you seriously think that they can dominate a whole spot lol most of the classes except for tamer can only agro a certain amount, I'm sure I can get some of the mobs to myself without pvping for it. But just keep telling me about why my idea is so bad because it's not what you want. I'm playing PC version until Xbox one version is out. 

4 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

I don't think that the majority of people who play this game are pkers like you just suggested,  you seriously think that they can dominate a whole spot lol most of the classes except for tamer can only agro a certain amount, I'm sure I can get some of the mobs to myself without pvping for it. But just keep telling me about why my idea is so bad because it's not what you want. I'm playing PC version until Xbox one version is out. 

If you want a good spot yes you will need to PvP for it most of the time

Hahaha....people are worried about pvp over grind spots?
Hell, most people will PK you just to say hello >.<

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Srulipukahka said:

Хотите клавиатуру и мышь идите играть на ПК

Most games on pc have controller support, it’s only fair if it works the opposite to. You obviously know English so give up with the translator 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1