Asuna EU

PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE

please, if somebody wants to play SOLO doesn't mean I constantly have to read the server chat menu and I cannot shut it down or not view it. I would like to play the game instead of whatching all the blurb phrases coming out from all over the people of the servers. It would be much more immersive if you could only have an option to switch off it. And then, when you need it, open it and talk to whom you want. 

I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME NOT CHATTING WHEN I DONT WANNA! 😭

• Like 2

I would like at least to set the chat only to party messages, but it put all in the same board and add them only with another colour in the same server chat as well. At least have different chambers for party or clan/guild. 

6 hours ago, Asuna EU said:

please, if somebody wants to play SOLO doesn't mean I constantly have to read the server chat menu and I cannot shut it down or not view it. I would like to play the game instead of whatching all the blurb phrases coming out from all over the people of the servers. It would be much more immersive if you could only have an option to switch off it. And then, when you need it, open it and talk to whom you want. 

I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME NOT CHATTING WHEN I DONT WANNA! 😭

Server messages are important tho. Letting you know you have free gifts, or how to do something that people can't figure out or letting you know when servers are dropping.

Maybe a way to close or hide chat but you should want to see server messages especially in beta.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Daventry said:

Server messages are important tho. Letting you know you have free gifts, or how to do something that people can't figure out or letting you know when servers are dropping.

Maybe a way to close or hide chat but you should want to see server messages especially in beta.

Obv I want to hide it from window, not totally close. At least like this if there are notification or server messages them would appear on top of the screen like they do now. But without all the crowding place in the left quarter of the screen.

A way to change chat from Server chat to w/e you prefer, Yes! Or, minimize the chat box that would be swell. But maybe they did it this way because IT IS the beta. i'm sure they have that figured out and will apply those on  official release. Hopefully.

Edited by Kenji