JayBandz103

Quest help. Xbox beta.

So for the quest, ‘A Memorial for the Fallen,’ it says to use an item in order to complete the quest. While doing this something weird happened and i did this part of the quest but the item was consumed and it didn’t allow me to complete the quest. It says,” If you happen to lose the item you can get it back from Eileen outside of Cron Castle.” (Which is where this quest takes place) The only Eileen I know is Eileen in Velia which isn’t too far from Cron Castle, but when i go there there’s no option to get the item again. Am i going to the wrong location or does this just need to be fixed? Someone please help. 

Im having the same issue, I looked around for her but couldn't find her so I skipped it and went to heidel sorry that's of no help but yeah this is why we beta test to find these things

@Namus same here, still not fixed, the thing is that the quest is giving me ither way to go and is not linking to the right npc. We cant teleport anymore to the castle AND there is no npc there that you guys are talking about.