Ivan

Launch?

So we all see hows beta going 

It has some problems there and there 

But there is any info when the game gonna llgo live? 

Best case scenario we will find out after the conclusion of the beta 

But yeah a few issues here and there but I've yet to run into any gamebreaking issues that would keep me from playing until they're fixed

Edited by Darthaden

20 hours ago, Harming said:

Ill do my best to clear some things up for you here:

Loot - Agreed. On the PC version manual looting is done by tapping a key rapidly to mass collect loot. The version here of HOLDING Y is a massive issue and much slower.

This can be countered by buying pets that auto loot for you, but I personally feel that this is going to infuriate the casual consumer.

Camera - Again agreed. This feels very strange coming from PC. Many players are vocalizing this though so it will most likley be looked into.

Combos - This is a learning curve issue. I would suggest watching a few guides on class combos from the pc versions to learn what skills flow together and how to cancel certian animations. This makes the game more enjoyable and greatly increases your DPS output , grind speed, and pvp effectiveness.

The slotted skills are a strange one for me also. All classes have a few skills that cant be used without being slotted  and using the dpad along with the clunky camera in battle is rough.

The majority of your tool kit though can be used by button combinations that players need to commit to muscle memory through repeated use (grinding / playing he game in general)

Costumes-  Im fairly sure your talking about skilling armor. The true costumes all have their own cosmetic slots.

The skilling armors remove all your gear and generally give bonuses to whatever life skill it is based off of.

40 minutes ago, Darthaden said:

Best case scenario we will find out after the conclusion of the beta 

But yeah a few issues here and there but I've yet to run into any gamebreaking issues that would keep me from playing until they're fixed

Like what?

5 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

We'll be announcing launch dates once we have them ready.

The real question is will you be releasing the game when you release it?

You may not like it but this is forum moderation at its peak

8 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

Мы будем объявлять даты запуска, как только мы их готовы.

If this year does not come out then at least for the new year, then a gift for everyone will say so.

10 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

We'll be announcing launch dates once we have them ready.

I know you don't have specific date but is it still on track for 2018 launch?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, angryps4gamer said:

Please look into a ps4 launch as well. Thanks

You need to chill out. It will come to PS4 probably like a year after xbox. By the time it comes to PS4 anyway, ponies won't want it anymore.

4 hours ago, Nattzz said:

You need to chill out. It will come to PS4 probably like a year after xbox. By the time it comes to PS4 anyway, ponies won't want it anymore.

I am chill lol I said please and thanks

2 minutes ago, angryps4gamer said:

I am chill lol I said please and thanks

From my understanding PA made some timed exclusivity deal with MS for BDO and these are usually 6-12 months.

Still i would look at it on the bright side -  You will get a polished game that was tested by Xbox owners ;)

Edited by Namus