Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
angryps4gamer

ATTENTION PEARL ABYSS! BLACK DESERT PS4 ASAP!

Recommended Posts

months ago when a person googled Black Desert Online. The company was shown as Pearl Abyss and right underneath that had shown, PC/PS4/XBOX1

Now i have been playing BDO published by Kakao for 3 years and my laptop can barely run it. I was excited when i saw that it was coming to consoles. 

Then come to find out they took the (PS4) out of the consoles that BDO is on and or will be on...

I want to know if Black Desert will come out for the PS4? PA, you fooled us ps4 gamers with that false advertisement a few months back!

Look i and many playstation 4 gamers would love to have BDO on it, Even if its a (yes BDO for ps4 will do a Beta soon)

P.S. If not i will be looking into selling my pos laptop to get an xbox 1 just for bdo...

Edited by angryps4gamer
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, angryps4gamer said:

P.S. If not i will be looking into selling my pos laptop to get an xbox 1 just for bdo...

Do it bro. I did it too. My laptop was dead and i bought a one s only for black desert. Do not miss fresh server opening, be quick.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I sold ps4 and bought an xbox and do not regret buying, and I will say more, I will buy the most expensive version of the game from the start.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My main issue is that when Black Desert teased at console releases a while back, Under the Pearl Abyss name it had show all 3 platforms. PC/PS4/XBOX1

Besides the ps4 has garbage mmorpgs at this time, Nothing as great as BDO...

Edited by angryps4gamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, angryps4gamer said:

My main issue is that when Black Desert teased at console releases a while back, Under the Pearl Abyss name it had show all 3 platforms. PC/PS4/XBOX1

Besides the ps4 has garbage mmorpgs at this time, Nothing as great as BDO...

Oh from what I've read, FF14 is the best mmo ever 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jammer480 said:

Oh from what I've read, FF14 is the best mmo ever 🙄

ugh yeah it has the best combat... Sarcasm

I played ff14 for many years and the reason i enjoy black desert is because it has more solo stuff to do with much better combat.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It might eventually come in a year or 2 if you even want to wait that long, also depends maybe how it does in xbox, which I assume it will do really well. My opinion is sell ps4 like my cousin did and if possible get a xbox one x can for the best experience,  I yet to have one since I have the original xbox one but I saw the game in my cousin new xbox and I love it. You can always save up and buy another ps4 later on.

Edited by HunterX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HunterX said:

It might eventually come in a year or 2 if you even want to wait that long, also depends maybe how it does in xbox, which I assume it will do really well. My opinion is sell ps4 like my cousin did and if possible get a xbox one x can for the best experience,  I yet to have one since I have the original xbox one but I saw the game in my cousin new xbox and I love it. You can always save up and buy another ps4 later on.

Well in my opinion the ps4 pro and the xbox 1 s, x offer the same graphics as the core systems. Its just a boost in frames per second and offers HD 4k also buffers out and smooths the graphics more but the core game works with the core xbox 1. I have always argued my point on this topic to other console gamers, Its not upgraded graphics like (xbox to xbox1) or (PS3 to PS4) its the same as the xbox1/ps4 just on a higher res and more buffering.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, angryps4gamer said:

На мой взгляд, ps4 pro и xbox 1 s, x предлагают ту же графику, что и основные системы. Его просто повышение в кадрах в секунду и предлагает HD 4k также буферизирует и сглаживает графику больше, но основная игра работает с ядром xbox 1. Я всегда спорил в этой теме с другими игроками консоли, ее не обновлял графику, как (от xbox до xbox1) или (PS3 до PS4), то же самое, что и xbox1 / ps4, только с более высоким разрешением и большей буферизацией.

Calm down, sell a laptop or ps4 and buy yourself xbox one)) Behind it the future. What is worth playing on a convenient gamepad in this game. Good luck to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, angryps4gamer said:

Well in my opinion the ps4 pro and the xbox 1 s, x offer the same graphics as the core systems. Its just a boost in frames per second and offers HD 4k also buffers out and smooths the graphics more but the core game works with the core xbox 1. I have always argued my point on this topic to other console gamers, Its not upgraded graphics like (xbox to xbox1) or (PS3 to PS4) its the same as the xbox1/ps4 just on a higher res and more buffering.

well, not to be rude but your opinion is literally wrong and digital foundry proves that.

Also your last gen/current gen point, well duh it's not that kind of graphical jump, it's the same generation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Nattzz said:

well, not to be rude but your opinion is literally wrong and digital foundry proves that.

Also your last gen/current gen point, well duh it's not that kind of graphical jump, it's the same generation.

So then what is the difference between the one s and the x? graphically? also my flat screen tv is not 4k.

I am debating on buying an Xbox 1 but i wouldn't be able to get the X, Next month that is i am hoping BDO XBone goes live by then... 

Edited by angryps4gamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, angryps4gamer said:

So then what is the difference between the one s and the x? graphically? also my flat screen tv is not 4k.

I am debating on buying an Xbox 1 but i wouldn't be able to get the X, Next month that is i am hoping BDO XBone goes live by then... 

I hope so too, buddy. I'm having a blast on it! 

I recommend getting an Xbox One S at least. Not only will you be able to play BDX when it's out (and later when it's out on PS4), but in my experience, having all the consoles has been awesome as you're never locked out of anything!

I'd also recommend a 4K TV as well but not everyone can get one, at least not right now. You should definitely try though. 😉

Also you should really watch some Digital Foundry videos, they're really good at showing the differences between consoles.

Edited by Nattzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Simple. Get a job, or a 2nd job. If your to young for a job. Then try something like simple lawn work etc... then buy a xbox.

If your over 18 and in ok health you can donate plasma. You normally get 40-60 your first 3-6 visits depending on what center you go to.

Also I would imagine that as we get closer to the holidays you'll see xboxs drop to around 250 again. If your ok with used then I would think you might be able to find a good one around 150-200ish. And the. 60 bucks for a 1 year sub is best value.

You dont need to sell your ps4 or computer. Just find some side husle for a little extra cash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Siege89 said:

Simple. Get a job, or a 2nd job. If your to young for a job. Then try something like simple lawn work etc... then buy a xbox.

If your over 18 and in ok health you can donate plasma. You normally get 40-60 your first 3-6 visits depending on what center you go to.

Also I would imagine that as we get closer to the holidays you'll see xboxs drop to around 250 again. If your ok with used then I would think you might be able to find a good one around 150-200ish. And the. 60 bucks for a 1 year sub is best value.

You dont need to sell your ps4 or computer. Just find some side husle for a little extra cash.

lol thanks, but yeah... 42 years old and living with a brain aneurysm on disability. i live off of a very little income and can not afford a new system so i do what i can with what i have, My time is short and i am just trying to enjoy the time i have left. Thanks

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well if this laptop doesn't fit your needs anymore you should try to sell it and get an xbox then and enjoy the game, or maybe try to get a new desktop pc and play on it? not sure how much it would cost more compared to a console

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2018 at 2:50 PM, angryps4gamer said:

lol thanks, but yeah... 42 years old and living with a brain aneurysm on disability. i live off of a very little income and can not afford a new system so i do what i can with what i have, My time is short and i am just trying to enjoy the time i have left. Thanks

Ahh well... sorry I assumed you were a teen or something. But I can understand were your coming from as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...