Equilibrium

The Young Lion of Heidel ( Quest-Line )

Single Quest in Question

[Crossroad] The Lamenting Head of the League of Merchants 
The Warning from Xian Merchant Guild
The Owner of the Valley Lily Innn
The Young Lion of Heidel
The Reliable Instructor

Every quest is bugged out, NPC's are not responding to the actually quest being chosen. Quest Marker shows them to be highlighted as well to interact to begin quest.

NPC Isobelle Encarotia *
NPC Bobby Lauren*
NPC Jordine*
NPC Grace*
NPC Hunt*

Wondering if quest has been completed but just not showing as completed from Quest Tracker like for example ( A Worry Resolved ) from Nightmares Revealed.

Edit Update:
Server: Glish

Edited by Equilibrium

It's not bugged, You are trying to accept a quest that you have locked out with a different quest. Some quests, like cross roads, are a story branch where a decision you made in the story has locked you out of parts of it

• Like 2

ok CM simon but how can we tell what the next quest is that we have chosen like mine says Unaccepted: Unrel... to get started, check quest menu right under the mini map id really like to get past this 

17 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

It's not bugged, You are trying to accept a quest that you have locked out with a different quest. Some quests, like cross roads, are a story branch where a decision you made in the story has locked you out of parts of it

Well i can assure you i have no other quest before this section besides  ( A Worry Resolved ) which is bugged just like this section. I have done all the missions and it has not been removed from the quest-log and routes my horse to that quest area when i try to do other quest. Even tho its completed. Really doesn't matter now since most of the people just gave up on doing questing and focused on optimizing and leveling. Please just fix it and not brush this issue off so lightly like others, thanks.

Doesn't seem to be any choices in these quest lines. 

I am not sure what you mean when you say you locked out do to choices. 

Was I supposed to skip a quest to get it?

There not going to fix it so just let it go its said its like that but that what it is but please fix your game 

It told you in game that if the quest kept going back to a worry resolved it was because you had complete all the quests available in the beta its not broke its the way it meant to be they were goin to give us the full story for the beta. I do think if the quest have been locked out they should be removed i did go aroynd trying to start them till the notification in chat say what i said above 

4 hours ago, Chr1sTh3ripper said:

It told you in game that if the quest kept going back to a worry resolved it was because you had complete all the quests available in the beta its not broke its the way it meant to be they were goin to give us the full story for the beta. I do think if the quest have been locked out they should be removed i did go aroynd trying to start them till the notification in chat say what i said above 

Stating the obvious does not mean it was simply moving on to the next mission. Server Notice message said to simply move on and keep going. Reality NPC would not respond pass this mission quest-line for me. If you didn't have a issue then you could disregard this message. But there were some people that had this issue and I specifically just brought to light.