Sign in to follow this  
NothingnessKing

GM - Advice....

So during the xbox beta i managed to reach lvl 40 with a tier 5 horse and I've been grinding everyday of the beta however now Im in Heidel now with my main character for the Beta and it just crashes everytime the load screen finishes and is about to boot up my character's name is Lich....it seems I wont be able to do today's event either due to this issue...  :<  and I have yet to recieve any rewards from "Whoa Horsey" event

8 hours ago, NothingnessKing said:

So during the xbox beta i managed to reach lvl 40 with a tier 5 horse and I've been grinding everyday of the beta however now Im in Heidel now with my main character for the Beta and it just crashes everytime the load screen finishes and is about to boot up my character's name is Lich....it seems I wont be able to do today's event either due to this issue...  :<  and I have yet to recieve any rewards from "Whoa Horsey" event

Sorry to hear about that, indeed posting on discord in support to get attention of GM/CM is very hard with the sudden jump in-game/forum population. I had the same issue with the Event "Whoa Horsey". I participated in the first event and waited for the reward in the mail and saw nothing. I whispered/posted on discord in support/ tried to get the attention of GM/CM (Impossible) unless there actually reading. Which a lot of the times they only responded when the issue was a simple fix in the server chats. The Events were good, but toxic at the same time. If your going to do anymore future Events PA in BDX give both Winners / Losers some type of reward for participating so it does not feel like a waste of time and follow up with people. Sorry again man about your disconnect issue.