Dova

What are you worried about with BDO coming to xbox

4 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

I wouldn't worry about that, Korea doesn't do the big winter vacations. 

As for everything else, I'm reading through and reporting your concerns to the higher-ups. There are understandably a lot of questions, and unfortunately we can't give out the answers yet, but thank you for your patience everyone.

I appreciate you bringing stuff up to them.

2 hours ago, Dova said:

Yeah the lack of info can be underwhelming but we don't know all the reasons behind the lack of communication. I'd like to think it's due to BDO getting a big reveal at E3 but that's my only assumption. 

Yeah I hope the same. If they would present at e3 and give a release date they’d get the hype back up from all the casual audience who have probably forgotten about the Game from last years e3. 

4 hours ago, Ayumii_Katsumii said:

Yeah I hope the same. If they would present at e3 and give a release date they’d get the hype back up from all the casual audience who have probably forgotten about the Game from last years e3. 

One cannot simply play BDO “casually” 

• Like 1

You guys said that we will get info at I'd, then GDC, now it's E3. I doubt we will get anything :(

1 hour ago, MakeumRage said:

One cannot simply play BDO “casually” 

I’m talking about the people who don’t know anything about this game and will play for 2-4 weeks and quit. Hence the reason I said the casual audience because that’s how all games work. Your starting population will die. The hype from anything at e3 will bring a lot of people back that had seen it last year and stopped caring or forgotten about it. And honestly to the whole you can’t play casually sure you could. Will you enjoy it as much? Probably not. Can you still play the game sure. All depends on how said person approaches the game. I have plenty of friends that don’t care about siege and they just enjoy the world of BDO. And vice versa. It’s just preference.

13 hours ago, Ayumii_Katsumii said:

I’m talking about the people who don’t know anything about this game and will play for 2-4 weeks and quit. Hence the reason I said the casual audience because that’s how all games work. Your starting population will die. The hype from anything at e3 will bring a lot of people back that had seen it last year and stopped caring or forgotten about it. And honestly to the whole you can’t play casually sure you could. Will you enjoy it as much? Probably not. Can you still play the game sure. All depends on how said person approaches the game. I have plenty of friends that don’t care about siege and they just enjoy the world of BDO. And vice versa. It’s just preference.

You cant enjoy the world if players wont let you leave the node manager... and with the bounty hunter npc you cam track players down. Only way to play casual is stay under level 50 so you dont get killed everywhere you go or stay in town and lifeskill. But you are totally right about a good 1/4 of the population quitting within the first three months. Its not a casual game. Theyll be upset. 

27 minutes ago, MakeumRage said:

You cant enjoy the world if players wont let you leave the node manager... and with the bounty hunter npc you cam track players down. Only way to play casual is stay under level 50 so you dont get killed everywhere you go or stay in town and lifeskill. But you are totally right about a good 1/4 of the population quitting within the first three months. Its not a casual game. Theyll be upset. 

Yeah that’s exactly what I meant. If they show it at e3 they will get a ton of players for the first few months which means a ton of revenue.

17 hours ago, Ayumii_Katsumii said:

4 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

I put up a poll on this topic in suggestions. everybody should go vote.

2 hours ago, CubicVariable42 said:

If it will be on the Australian store upon release 

I'm in the same boat myself, hopefully it will be, it'd be a waste not too. 

• Like 1

Sorry to bring back an old topic but it seemed silly to make a new one about this.

The more I play my Sorc the more I'm getting worrie about how cancels will work, I've seen others express this too. But I can't imagine effectively playing Sorc without cancels, but then if no one can do cancels will it be as important...I mean, I know there is a few classes the really need cancels, but are they all as reliant as Sorc is?

On 6/7/2018 at 11:29 AM, Wiitchcraft said:

Sorry to bring back an old topic but it seemed silly to make a new one about this.

The more I play my Sorc the more I'm getting worrie about how cancels will work, I've seen others express this too. But I can't imagine effectively playing Sorc without cancels, but then if no one can do cancels will it be as important...I mean, I know there is a few classes the really need cancels, but are they all as reliant as Sorc is?

They'll find a way to balance it out. We don't know too much about all the classes playstyles on xbox yet so hopefully they'll reveal that at E3. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Dova said:

They'll find a way to balance it out. We don't know too much about all the classes playstyles on xbox yet so hopefully they'll reveal that at E3. 

Yeah I'm hoping for any new info at e3, for game set to release soon the lack of information is become more concerning.

9 hours ago, Wiitchcraft said:

Yeah I'm hoping for any new info at e3, for game set to release soon the lack of information is become more concerning.

You ain't lying I'm over here waiting on Wednesday to come like that's the day I finally turn 21 lol

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, King Aion said:

You ain't lying I'm over here waiting on Wednesday to come like that's the day I finally turn 21 lol

21 is meh, now when you hit 25 you get a discount on insurance that's the real one

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Beond said:

21 is meh, now when you hit 25 you get a discount on insurance that's the real one

35 is better. BDO on xbox? Ok, I'll drop by and get an xbox.