Ayumii

Enforcement strikes

Yesterday I received a message from Xbox live saying I had a notice of enforcement on my account. I went to check and it says I had inappropriate content in screenshots. I had deleted all of my captures before the beta came out so all that’s there are screenshots and videos from this game. Please do something about this. I’ll leave the screenshot below for reference @[CM] Simon @[CM] Serena This is a major problem because of the outfits in this game are very revealing and also it says it could be the chat so that definitely needs to be hidden while taking screenshots 

4A161C90-B4C8-45D3-BB69-1B73871654E6.jpeg

• Like 3

I have not run into this yet, but I have noticed I cannot share my screenshots -- which is a bummer because I want to roleplay an adventurer's story with this character.

1 minute ago, Luna Mariposa said:

I have not run into this yet, but I have noticed I cannot share my screenshots -- which is a bummer because I want to roleplay an adventurer's story with this character.

Someone else had this problem as well In the discord and was actually banned for a day apparently. Also if you share them to one drive they will save in there. I cannot share them either 

As we all discussed on the Discord this is absolutely shocking and disturbing how this can happen, Not one of the BDO screens in question that anyone has posted can ever be considered "Offensive" Now so far we have at least 2 people with know of that have received suspensions/banns from Xlive over this. The implications really concern me for the future as anyone that has played BDO is fully aware how the costumes are.. While they're not "Offensive " they are a little revealing.

I hope these topics get the attention they deserve. There has to be some oversight on MS part over this though, and worse still these cases are not eligible for review?

So now we have two players that are unable to log into beta and attend the final day. GG MS

Hasn't happened to me and I have taken a ton of screen shots. Taking peep shots of your character? LMAO.

Edited by xCROv

2 minutes ago, xCROv said:

Hasn't happened to me and I have taken a ton of screen shots. Taking peep shots of your character? LMAO.

If only that was the case lol my screenshots have always been from waist up.

9 minutes ago, Jinxys said:

As we all discussed on the Discord this is absolutely shocking and disturbing how this can happen, Not one of the BDO screens in question that anyone has posted can ever be considered "Offensive" Now so far we have at least 2 people with know of that have received suspensions/banns from Xlive over this. The implications really concern me for the future as anyone that has played BDO is fully aware how the costumes are.. While they're not "Offensive " they are a little revealing.

I hope these topics get the attention they deserve. There has to be some oversight on MS part over this though, and worse still these cases are not eligible for review?

So now we have two players that are unable to log into beta and attend the final day. GG MS

No I was never banned or suspended I just had a enforcement strike is all. 

This could be a foller or friend list person that did that, call xbox up,go diectly to cust service. Had no problem with bdo captures, theres a rro'll tepoeting yiu from the lolks of it.

7 minutes ago, sunstar said:

This could be a foller or friend list person that did that, call xbox up,go diectly to cust service. Had no problem with bdo captures, theres a rro'll tepoeting yiu from the lolks of it.

There’s also someone else who had this problem and was suspended 

1 hour ago, Ayumii said:

Yesterday I received a message from Xbox live saying I had a notice of enforcement on my account. I went to check and it says I had inappropriate content in screenshots. I had deleted all of my captures before the beta came out so all that’s there are screenshots and videos from this game. Please do something about this. I’ll leave the screenshot below for reference @[CM] Simon @[CM] Serena This is a major problem because of the outfits in this game are very revealing and also it says it could be the chat so that definitely needs to be hidden while taking screenshots 

Xbox enforcement strikes again lol. I got the same xbox live enforcement message as you. All I did was share 1 BDO screenshot yesterday, mine had nothing "offensive", was only of me riding off into a beautiful sunset, my character is a man, he was fully dressed.

Pay no attention to xbox enforcement's wording, it's always very vague, misleading. It wasn't considered "offensive" for the reason you think, because you showed more skin or legs. I think xbox enforcement deleted our screenshots simply because as it's a beta, we are not allowed to share screenshots, videos or stream. We usually sign some kind of confidential N.D.A. when we sign up for these betas, agreeing to not share information about them since they are considered a work in progress. For the same reason, during this weekend, when we played Black Desert, if you paid attention you noticed the game title isn't shown as xbox status like it happens with finished games.

I took a screenshot of BDO naturally, since I'm used to do that to any game I'm playing, didn't even remember if taking screenshots isn't allowed. Before enforcement goes too far again, they should understand we take screenshots all the time without giving this normal everyday action much though, without any bad intentions, so they should be more understanding towards paying customers, but oh well.

Edited by Wild Marshmallow

In all honesty you should be able to take any shot you want! period, rather it be nude or not. Look at Tera online with those female armors showing everything :) Microsoft needs to learn that this is america and not some 3rd world country...

Edited by angryps4gamer

You're most likely going to have to get with Microsoft about this because there is little to nothing that Pearl Abyss can do.

21 minutes ago, xCROv said:

You're most likely going to have to get with Microsoft about this because there is little to nothing that Pearl Abyss can do.

Gm hexe has already reported to the team and said they will contact MS ASAP! :) 

• Like 2

there is no way to report this to the enforcement team. they prevent anyone from contacting them about this. they removed the 2 screen shots i took showin a lvl 5 and a lvl4 badge above my head indicatin somethin about money. they also removed the only video i recorded which was of me blowin some guy up in red battlegrounds (pvp......). the only other negative mark on my record is a name change. so is recording pvp suddenly not allowed and against XBL TOS?? i was prevented from loggin for a bit and callin anyone at MS didnt help because they all said there is no way for them to submit tickets into the enforement queue. i also had to deal with reps talkin down to me like im an idiot for breakin the TOS and uploadin offensive material. i bet they hear how no one did anything wrong a million times a day so to them me bitchin about this was another person screamin that they were innocent but since it cant be checked they cant see for themselves if im lyin or not so they just assume with their tone that im lyin. all i got was the typical....mmmmhhhmmmmmm.....suuuuure suuuuuure......ooooohhhhhh is that so??

i pride myself on not breakin the rules outlined in the TOS ms has...mainly so i dont lose my games and account so simon and ne other GM's better have a damn good reason for the negative ticks on people accounts and better do somethin to resolve the issue before everyone that took screen shots of the fireworks get reported when they didnt do ne thing wrong. since simon decided to turn off his messages like the great admin he is i cant directly contact him about it so hopefully this thread doesnt fade off into the mist....

7 minutes ago, numnutz2005 said:

there is no way to report this to the enforcement team. they prevent anyone from contacting them about this. they removed the 2 screen shots i took showin a lvl 5 and a lvl4 badge above my head indicatin somethin about money. they also removed the only video i recorded which was of me blowin some guy up in red battlegrounds (pvp......). the only other negative mark on my record is a name change. so is recording pvp suddenly not allowed and against XBL TOS?? i was prevented from loggin for a bit and callin anyone at MS didnt help because they all said there is no way for them to submit tickets into the enforement queue. i also had to deal with reps talkin down to me like im an idiot for breakin the TOS and uploadin offensive material. i bet they hear how no one did anything wrong a million times a day so to them me bitchin about this was another person screamin that they were innocent but since it cant be checked they cant see for themselves if im lyin or not so they just assume with their tone that im lyin. all i got was the typical....mmmmhhhmmmmmm.....suuuuure suuuuuure......ooooohhhhhh is that so??

i pride myself on not breakin the rules outlined in the TOS ms has...mainly so i dont lose my games and account so simon and ne other GM's better have a damn good reason for the negative ticks on people accounts and better do somethin to resolve the issue before everyone that took screen shots of the fireworks get reported when they didnt do ne thing wrong. since simon decided to turn off his messages like the great admin he is i cant directly contact him about it so hopefully this thread doesnt fade off into the mist....

Its not just you its a lot of people,if they do it to all who shared content, they loose customers. They don't want that, i suggest those that have visuals tweet phil spencer , aaron greenberg, major nelson.and if suspended call cust support

Just now, sunstar said:

Its not just you its a lot of people,if they do it to all who shared content, they loose customers. They don't want that, i suggest those that have visuals tweet phil spencer , aaron greenberg, major nelson.and if suspended call cust support

i tried callin support. they have no way to contact the enforcement team or to appeal the choice made. the reps i spoke to made it a point to tell me again and again that i agreed to this when i signed up for xbl. if i didnt want this to happen i shouldnt have broken the rules by uploadin content that is against the rules. keep in mind that they dont know what was uploaded and like the multiple others that posted....it wasnt bad. a pvp video and 2 screen shots of my MALE wizard fully dressed showin the lvl 5 and lvl 4 badge indicatin somethin involvin money. no trollin in voice chat no negative harassment or ne bad stuff posted in txt chat....thats literally all i captured. most of all none of it was able to be shared or viewed by others and there arent ne details that tell us y it was bad but all 3 things were deleted so it seems more like they got flagged because PA had it marked as a closed share free test instead of the open share all u want test that it was marketed as.

i feel for anyone that will get slapped by ms for the fireworks screen shots lol. u can delete it but the flag doesnt go away. if flagged it sits until it reaches the face of someone in the enforcement team and once the people that participated in the community even simon and pa said people should participate in get banned or flagged i expect some heads to roll. some people may already have flags on their accounts and this could set them up for long term bans or perma bans when they did nothin wrong.

i wonder when a public comment will be made lettin us know about this problem?? the admins know about it but failed to hop on that PR protection train to calm customers down instead leavin me and others worried about our accounts and what will happen to them. seems pretty shitty to me and i for 1 want an answer.

Pretty sad when the email came out to all of us it said they want us to take pictures and to post them. What of the pictures simon was takong of all of us at the boss event? Anyone know if any of the streamers have gotten hit? I see several videos on youtube already

Edited by Oldgreyfart

8 minutes ago, Beond said:

Must suck to get punished for something and you didn't do anything ha.

I gave some suggestions to Simon and another cm about when you go into observer mode it hides the chat/UI. And the options to turn off certain chats. I believe that is available on pc. I feel bad for others that were suspended/banned though. 

25 minutes ago, Ayumii said:

I gave some suggestions to Simon and another cm about when you go into observer mode it hides the chat/UI. And the options to turn off certain chats. I believe that is available on pc. I feel bad for others that were suspended/banned though. 

I wish there was a hide UI so much on screen while trying to watch fireworks

4 minutes ago, Beond said:

I wish there was a hide UI so much on screen while trying to watch fireworks

Yeah would be nice to see it in at launch. 

no response on the dicord support from ne admins. no response to my twitter post. no response to the 2 threads where they were actively linked.....looks like they r actively avoiding these threads just like they did with questions regarding preloads and other things. this is pathetic. imma just keep bumpin the threads.

No bdo pics , clips on xb feed and clubs, its effecting everyone including simon. Simon has alot to do , i'm ghis on his list.