Ayumii

Enforcement strikes

I had the same thing happen and didn't know it until after reading these posts and checking my email. There was nothing wrong with my upload either. It was a video of a horse crash. 

Anyone that took a screenshot or a video more than likely has received an email from the enforcement division of xbox. You should check your email. 

Edited by CunningGal
Video added

I did both pics and vids and none of them made it to my activity feed even tho I have it set to auto. I've tried numerous times to share them to my feed and and clubs but won't work. I have not received any enforcement at this point, not sure why mine is different. maybe because I only did pics/vids starting on Saturday and they were already blocked by then?🤷‍♂️

16 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

I did both pics and vids and none of them made it to my activity feed even tho I have it set to auto. I've tried numerous times to share them to my feed and and clubs but won't work. I have not received any enforcement at this point, not sure why mine is different. maybe because I only did pics/vids starting on Saturday and they were already blocked by then?🤷‍♂️

It was either Saturday or Sunday when I took the video and I just received the email yesterday and that's the date of the action from Microsoft. I never got shared it anywhere either because it wouldn't let me. I would check your email or check http://enforcement.xbox.com

39 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

they have to be uploaded to onedrive it seems like. i havent seen 1 person that could post to xbl or share a single clip or video from the beta so people that uploaded it to onedrive to bypass the "glitch" and share content got flagged. im not sure how it works if they arent uploaded to one drive but i think the one drive option and xbl option r separate.

also note that a twitch streamer on discord said they got flagged twice because of BDO content. they posted in the so called "support" section.

Edited by numnutz2005
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, CunningGal said:

It was either Saturday or Sunday when I took the video and I just received the email yesterday and that's the date of the action from Microsoft. I never got shared it anywhere either because it wouldn't let me. I would check your email or check http://enforcement.xbox.com

Nothing in my email and only 1 enforcement from a few months ago when i said some things I shouldn't have, lol. Maybe my punishment is still coming 😰

10 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

Nothing in my email and only 1 enforcement from a few months ago when i said some things I shouldn't have, lol. Maybe my punishment is still coming 😰

I don't have anything either nor status changed

But bdo most my clips are intact

Weird, I took several videos and a couple screen shots. I haven't got any strikes or anything. I feel it is probably related to people on your friends list.

On 11/12/2018 at 5:02 PM, Wild Marshmallow said:

Xbox enforcement strikes again lol. I got the same xbox live enforcement message as you. All I did was share 1 BDO screenshot yesterday, mine had nothing "offensive", was only of me riding off into a beautiful sunset, my character is a man, he was fully dressed.

Pay no attention to xbox enforcement's wording, it's always very vague, misleading. It wasn't considered "offensive" for the reason you think, because you showed more skin or legs. I think xbox enforcement deleted our screenshots simply because as it's a beta, we are not allowed to share screenshots, videos or stream. We usually sign some kind of confidential N.D.A. when we sign up for these betas, agreeing to not share information about them since they are considered a work in progress. For the same reason, during this weekend, when we played Black Desert, if you paid attention you noticed the game title isn't shown as xbox status like it happens with finished games.

I took a screenshot of BDO naturally, since I'm used to do that to any game I'm playing, didn't even remember if taking screenshots isn't allowed. Before enforcement goes too far again, they should understand we take screenshots all the time without giving this normal everyday action much though, without any bad intentions, so they should be more understanding towards paying customers, but oh well.

Doesn't make since that it would be a nda game as i know at least 1 streamer who hasn't been given,the enforcement email.

Isimon near beta end was encountering problems with it himself,it has to be onedrive,,i never ask it to upload

Isimon near beta end was encountering problems with it himself,it has to be onedrive,,i never ask it to upload

I had some real bangers of the fireworks. Even some quality love in the server chat. Unfortunately most of them were taken down. 

I had several clips of fireworks cant share now i've blckec all sharing till resolved. In op post she states they cited the costums and chat as offensive, whoevet is doing this must be really out of touch with modern cultured

1 hour ago, sunstar said:

I had several clips of fireworks cant share now i've blckec all sharing till resolved. In op post she states they cited the costums and chat as offensive, whoevet is doing this must be really out of touch with modern cultured

Its all speculation at this point,but some guesses are the devs never let MS know there was not a NDA on sharing screens and videos. Like many betas, they would have defaulted to a no share clause.

I have 0 education in the matter, but that seems to make sense?

Edited by Jacs
  • Like 1

i forgot to also mention somethin that adds to the idea that i mentioned before about a change not happenin makin the game an open beta/sharable on the back end (game devs not ms)....when we opened the game to play it everyone that looked at their friends list showed that persons currect activity as "home". it would change to show "black desert online" only when the game was loaded onto ur console. once loaded u could view the current game they were playin which is similar to other closed betas.

more folks have been postin in discord about gettin reported and havin stuff deleted by xbox enforcement so its growin. many didnt even know this was happenin and didnt know to check their email/account at enforcement.xbox.xom to see if they too were flagged so they didnt report it. i would suggest ne one that reads this to go and verify that u didnt get slapped with bad marks on ur account because if u break the rules in the future this "history" will only make u more likely to be banned for a longer period of time and maybe even perma banned if u had been in trouble for breakin TOS before this beta situation....

this thread is gettin tons of views too. the main introduction thread has 9400 views durin the entire life of the forums. this thread has almost 1k and same with the other thread in about 3 days....idk how ne one can excuse not postin an announcement addressin this situation or even post in the threads to calm the minds of the folks dealin with this. a random reply burried in the general chat on discord covered up by thousands of replied before and after isnt informing or letting anyone know.

to be clear too...the comment did NOT say they contacted XBL support. the comment i was sent said they passed the info along to PA support and no word has been given about if they contacted xbox already or if they decided not to act on this. im shocked that many are tellin people to not worry about it when this puts ur account and all of ur purchases at risk. the ms terms of service clearly state that if ur account is banned ur not entitled to any refunds or ne compensation for losses u suffered because of the ban. this puts u 1 step closer to that ban....it also seems to be hittin folks that uploaded to one drive since theres no way to share the videos and screen shots with anyone through xbl.

16 hours ago, Wiitchcraft said:

Weird, I took several videos and a couple screen shots. I haven't got any strikes or anything. I feel it is probably related to people on your friends list.

My Xbox live account doesn't has IRL friends on it only and I had a video of kazarka dying posted. Video was :24 seconds long. This isn't related to content or reports. Other people have posted that people never showed they were playing the game or that pictures ever showed up in an activity feed like they should have. 

Staff need to look into this.

Also we were taking clips and posts for the feed for our friends to see how beautiful this game was so they'd try it. I really don't understand why an awful game like tera got a frontpage ad for open beta download, and this nothing.Also at the xo show they nevermentioned black desert beta.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sunstar said:

Also we were taking clips and posts for the feed for our friends to see how beautiful this game was so they'd try it. I really don't understand why an awful game like tera got a frontpage ad for open beta download, and this nothing.Also at the xo show they nevermentioned black desert beta.

I've said this before, I don't understand the relationship between PA and Xbox. This is a massive gorgeous (timed)exclusive and Xbox has been absolutely silent, not one word of promotion at any of their shows, other than the occasional brief mentions at  E3. Blows my mind that Xbox isn't milking this to death...not even a word on Twitter or any social media for that matter.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

I've said this before, I don't understand the relationship between PA and Xbox. This is a massive gorgeous (timed)exclusive and Xbox has been absolutely silent, not one word of promotion at any of their shows, other than the occasional brief mentions at  E3. Blows my mind that Xbox isn't milking this to death...not even a word on Twitter or any social media for that matter.

I strongly believe that an Microsoft thinks the game is still under an NDA. Or maybe it is per contracts with Microsoft and Pearl Abyss has just told us it's not because they plan on taking no action. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xCROv said:

I strongly believe that an Microsoft thinks the game is still under an NDA. Or maybe it is per contracts with Microsoft and Pearl Abyss has just told us it's not because they plan on taking no action. 

if thats true its kinda scary and reckless to risk customer accounts all willy nilly and pretend like they havent had ample time to get in contact with us.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

From this year alone it's pretty obvious to gauge that Microsoft is out of touch with their xbox community. Currently they seem to just follow trends and only promote games from companies with a very good reputation.

Honestly BDX is going to be one of their strongest timed exclusives and they done nearly nothing about it, either there is a lack of faith from Microsoft in BDX or Pearl Abyss is too shy in asking for more publicity. 

After launch if BDX does really well I bet Microsoft will realise how daft they were in the lack of promotion for this game. Hopefully we'll get advertising and marketing for BDX soon though. 

• Like 1

On 11/13/2018 at 10:31 PM, Oldgreyfart said:

Pretty sad when the email came out to all of us it said they want us to take pictures and to post them. What of the pictures simon was takong of all of us at the boss event? Anyone know if any of the streamers have gotten hit? I see several videos on youtube already

is streamed the game the first day the open beta was released without any problems but then went to stream the next day and twitch wouldnt allow me to stream it from my xbox but i havent had any emails from microsoft or that

4 hours ago, xCROv said:

My Xbox live account doesn't has IRL friends on it only and I had a video of kazarka dying posted. Video was :24 seconds long. This isn't related to content or reports. Other people have posted that people never showed they were playing the game or that pictures ever showed up in an activity feed like they should have. 

Staff need to look into this.

Huh, that is weird then. Sucks it happened to you and others, hopefully it gets addressed.

8 hours ago, Wiitchcraft said:

Huh, that is weird then. Sucks it happened to you and others, hopefully it gets addressed.

Oh man, auto correct butchered that. "My Xbox live account ONLY has IRL friends added to it." I'm hoping they do also though. It's obviously a misunderstanding. I just want them to get it fixed before there is a negative impact on the community.

• Like 1

Okay well Im new to these forums and I see already there is a disconnect so allow me to explain I noticed this on my mixer My Black Desert stream was shut down on my xbox live, and i noticed i coudnt share my content, this is because of beta contracts PA and Xbox has probably setup that we cannot have content from our beta experience exposed as it was a controlled experiment on how we would enjoy the experience and how things work. Especially that last event which we had the boss fight inside Seledia Shrine, i believe that was a stress test and we saw how that went, the GM even crashed. 

That said I believe someone should have read the terms and agreements, sure free publicity is good and all but if they had a contract not to share media over the xbox/psn places then its to be expected that we as beta testers follow the rules....

On 11/15/2018 at 10:43 PM, NothingnessKing said:

Okay well Im new to these forums and I see already there is a disconnect so allow me to explain I noticed this on my mixer My Black Desert stream was shut down on my xbox live, and i noticed i coudnt share my content, this is because of beta contracts PA and Xbox has probably setup that we cannot have content from our beta experience exposed as it was a controlled experiment on how we would enjoy the experience and how things work. Especially that last event which we had the boss fight inside Seledia Shrine, i believe that was a stress test and we saw how that went, the GM even crashed. 

That said I believe someone should have read the terms and agreements, sure free publicity is good and all but if they had a contract not to share media over the xbox/psn places then its to be expected that we as beta testers follow the rules....

Edited by Harming