Ayumii

Enforcement strikes

25 minutes ago, Harming said:

It was directly stated, by the developers, to the players that there would be no NDA and we were encouraged to share and stream the beta.

Can you link me to where they said that? and can you show me what it said in the beta sign up? just cause they say something verbally doesnt mean its what they mean in what we signed up for.....sadly i've experienced this before with other media

On 11/15/2018 at 11:29 PM, NothingnessKing said:

Can you link me to where they said that? and can you show me what it said in the beta sign up? just cause they say something verbally doesnt mean its what they mean in what we signed up for.....sadly i've experienced this before with other media

Edited by Harming

On 11/15/2018 at 11:50 PM, NothingnessKing said:

......That's just Simon saying you can stream the game....nothing else is said you realize that right?

Edited by Harming

10 minutes ago, NothingnessKing said:

......That's just Simon saying you can stream the game....nothing else is said you realize that right?

They said multiple times in the discord.that there was NO NDA for the game. Just got to thinking also, mixer streams from xbox.for the game went down and were blocked about a day and a half before the beta finished. I'm 100% confident this is Microsoft thinking their was an NDS in place and PA not telling them they were allowing it. Also probably explains why we never got any follow up from the staff about the question in discord. :(

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Harming said:

image.png.744c74d50b3547915a49ece237588ad5.png

Thank you that's much better! Now that being said we still dont know what we agreed to inside the Xbox/PSN sign up for the Beta....so now all we need is someone who had the exact sign up sheet for consoles and then we would have proof for PA and Xbox/PSN bans/reports to be unjustified and get them revoked 

2 minutes ago, Harming said:

image.png.744c74d50b3547915a49ece237588ad5.png

That's all the evidence you need."feel free to share as much content from the game as you wish" 

Thank goodness I only decided to only for the fireworks. As I'm sure a strike each day even with a perfect rep would got you the ban. That could get really ugly if people got perma banned with tens of thousands of dollars of games on their account. 

6 minutes ago, xCROv said:

They said multiple times in the discord.that there was NO NDA for the game. Just got to thinking also, mixer streams from xbox.for the game went down and were blocked about a day and a half before the beta finished. I'm 100% confident this is Microsoft thinking their was an NDS in place and PA not telling them they were allowing it. Also probably explains why we never got any follow up from the staff about the question in discord. :(

I agree to this....we need more transparency with developers and console holders 

8 hours ago, NothingnessKing said:

the main proof is simon pushed that event where we take pics of the fireworks and stuff. that is openly requestin people do somethin that could and has gotten people banned.

also if pa forgot to remove the NDA aspect of the game or tell MS that they can ignore these things from people no sign up doc will help u there. its not like the terms of the sign up will cover "goofin" on their part and based on them choosin to completely ignore the issue while replyin to other things still implies that they have no interest in admittin there was an issue or even fixin it all together. i truely believe they hope it goes away after enough time but its spreadin more and more each day.

So ms may be slow fixing this,,or we have enforcement personal that thinks their a law unto themslves. Pearl Ablyss is in Korea, Xbox is in Redmond Wa i believe, so.they are on different time zones to begin with. The person in PA has to do this around meetingx etc. Theur contact at xbox may not answer for a couple days, just in returning call. Then the contact has to try and meet with people to get answers, between working their reg schedule..so when you put it into this context,,take time for resolution.

11 hours ago, xCROv said:

Also on Thursday you could see people’s screenshots and videos on the community feed on Xbox, on Friday they were all gone and you couldn’t share them. it also stopped showing people playing the beta all together and just said they were at “home.” I would just like to know why this happened and if they have fixed the issue for when the game launches. 

1 hour ago, sunstar said:

So ms may be slow fixing this,,or we have enforcement personal that thinks their a law unto themslves. Pearl Ablyss is in Korea, Xbox is in Redmond Wa i believe, so.they are on different time zones to begin with. The person in PA has to do this around meetingx etc. Theur contact at xbox may not answer for a couple days, just in returning call. Then the contact has to try and meet with people to get answers, between working their reg schedule..so when you put it into this context,,take time for resolution.

no one expects an instant or even a fast resolution. hell i barely expect a slow resolution. one thing i do expect is them to post an announcement about it confirming that they r in talks with ms to find out whats goin on. that is more than fair. if the guy bein contacted by bdo players about the release date fumble got one we should have gotten one. like i also said it will give somethin for people that just realized they got into trouble to look at and let them know it is in fact bein worked on. as of right now THERE IS NOTHIN POSTED PUBLICLY ABOUT THIS. only a hidden comment and side convos. i appreciate the info the convos give but what if i didnt know anyone bein told this?? how would i know this situation was goin down?? it would feel pretty overwhelming to be hit with penalties and or bans and have no way to figure out why its happenin only to find out that simon and his team already knew and refused to do what the CM in their name is supposed to signify. im not a paid mouthpiece for a company and even i know how promotion and community management works.....ignorin with ur fingers in ur ear sayin la la la la isnt how u keep ur cash cows (us) happy. im just bein realistic.

we r a week in and no official comment from them on this matter but they actively respond to other threads that were 3 mins old and that they werent even tagged in. these 2 threads had him tagged and he said nothin lol. its pretty clear whats goin on and goin around in circles is annoyin.

Edited by numnutz2005

17 minutes ago, numnutz2005 said:

no one expects an instant or even a fast resolution. hell i barely expect a slow resolution. one thing i do expect is them to post an announcement about it confirming that they r in talks with ms to find out whats goin on. that is more than fair. if the guy bein contacted by bdo players about the release date fumble got one we should have gotten one. like i also said it will give somethin for people that just realized they got into trouble to look at and let them know it is in fact bein worked on. as of right now THERE IS NOTHIN POSTED PUBLICLY ABOUT THIS. only a hidden comment and side convos. i appreciate the info the convos give but what if i didnt know anyone bein told this?? how would i know this situation was goin down?? it would feel pretty overwhelming to be hit with penalties and or bans and have no way to figure out why its happenin only to find out that simon and his team already knew and refused to do what the CM in their name is supposed to signify. im not a paid mouthpiece for a company and even i know how promotion and community management works.....ignorin with ur fingers in ur ear sayin la la la la isnt how u keep ur cash cows (us) happy. im just bein realistic.

we r a week in and no official comment from them on this matter but they actively respond to other threads that were 3 mins old and that they werent even tagged in. these 2 threads had him tagged and he said nothin lol. its pretty clear whats goin on and goin around in circles is annoyin.

Calm down I understand you are frustrated but being overly hostile about it is another thing...this is a new partnership still in my eyes not everything that can go well, will go well and on the other hand that's why I wondered who read the terms n agreement lol because im not gonna lie i skipped over it.

However I have played in alot of other betas for xbox and i have noticed some allowed streams/screenshots and others dont allow it at all which all depends on the partnership and terms n agreements. If we dont know the rules....we can be mad about breaking them and begin punished by them , but the thing is at least we know this now and we are talking about it, that makes it much more clear for the community what certain expectations are and its gets both companies involved to be more clear with each other so this doesnt happen again.

56 minutes ago, NothingnessKing said:

Calm down I understand you are frustrated but being overly hostile about it is another thing...this is a new partnership still in my eyes not everything that can go well, will go well and on the other hand that's why I wondered who read the terms n agreement lol because im not gonna lie i skipped over it.

However I have played in alot of other betas for xbox and i have noticed some allowed streams/screenshots and others dont allow it at all which all depends on the partnership and terms n agreements. If we dont know the rules....we can be mad about breaking them and begin punished by them , but the thing is at least we know this now and we are talking about it, that makes it much more clear for the community what certain expectations are and its gets both companies involved to be more clear with each other so this doesnt happen again.

im not sure how u concluded i wasnt calm but okie lol. im also not sure how almost 2 years can be seen as a new partnership but again okie lol.

there was no misunderstanding on our parts. the TOS dont mean ne thing in this case when admins post on the forums and also in direct emails to each and every person that signed up tellin folks to share as much as possible. share until u pass out.....share until ur fingers fall off just share share share. just about everyone u ask on here knew what the rules were because they had been told many times in many locations to share and honestly u shoulda known too because it has been posted and emailed literally everywhere lol. theres an entire event dedicated to just that. the discord has specific people in a group for just streamers. it isnt hard to catch the info....whats hard is to NOT catch it which i guess u somehow managed to do which is fine....not hatin on u for it but u comin in here and questionin the community that u just joined/started interactin with when u dont even know what the rules r is kinda insultin. u had people track down info u were already sent if u had signed up. im pretty sure the people that have been effected by this wouldnt have let an oversight like permission to share content slip by before postin. some of the people hit (like me) have been here for a while and even earlier than that lol.

its fine that u want a future plan and long term fixes. we all want that. what i want now (short term not right this moment) is a resolution to the problem we r havin but that takes time which is y i havent flipped out demandin stuff get removed right this moment. what i have asked for was simple and since u probably didnt read what i have said numerous times already i will repeat myself yet again......i would like an announcement lettin folks know....somethin we can view and track the issue and somethin other people who just now saw that they got into trouble can catch up and be comforted by the knowledge that PA is in fact contactin xbl about the problem. right now though we dont have ne thing but comments from random people and 1 single official comment that doesnt actually state that they r talkin to xbl but instead that they reported the issue to PA's main team who then will do whatever with that info whenever they decide to.

i hope this clears this up for u so i dont have to keep sayin the same stuff over and over in long drawn out posts lol. i dont mind doin it if i need to explain what im sayin but to explain what im sayin as many times as i have and still get random comments about what im lookin for or callouts about not bein given permission to share and so on kinda get old after a bit. this effects our accounts. if the bank locked ur money down and told u to suck it up....and wont make a statement about y ur account was locked u would be upset right?? well this is similar to a bank in the sense that we paid real life dollars for our games and stuff like that. i believe everyone should be a little more worried about havin negative history on ur account for somethin u didnt do especially when that neg history could cost u ur real life dollar investment (games and other purchases). no one has to agree though. wont change my mind either way lol and sorry if i upset u with my assertions.

well BDO support decided to finally post an announcement on discord....too bad its about some silly recap post they made for the beta. so they have time to do this and post nonsense announcements but serious issues regarding our xbl accounts get ignored all together?? to all those that said they were super busy....still think thats the case now?? or r u guys gonna somehow let this proof slide and brush it off??

ANy discussion or showing of beta material is against EULA as it still is unreleased proprietary content. screen shots as much as you took them with no ill intent is a violation of the NDA you agreed to before playing the games beta.

3 minutes ago, Voodoo77 said:

ANy discussion or showing of beta material is against EULA as it still is unreleased proprietary content. screen shots as much as you took them with no ill intent is a violation of the NDA you agreed to before playing the games beta.

again im forced to tell people READ BEFORE U POST COMMENTS because this person like others is posting wrong information.

with that said let me yet again correct u and others that r too lazy to read before posting....PA told us to take pics and screen shots of the game. they emailed and posted on twitter and on here telling us to essentially share as much content as possible. if u have bothered to check before posting u would have known this. with that said its obvious that no one was supposed to be under a NDA to begin with so ur comment adds 0 value to this thread. thanks for tryin to blame us but u will have to try harder if u want to actually make an impact.

Xbox NDA's all prerelease games so read before you post. same thing happened with ARK

Edited by Voodoo77

straight from the xbox website:

"Are previews available in the Xbox Insider Program under an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement)?

In most cases, previews are not under NDA, but some might be. Previews that require an NDA will require you to accept an additional Terms of Use before participating. "

maybe u should read first ehh?? also the game dev decides what is open and what isnt. this is an OPEN BETA where they told players to share as much as possible. that trumps any assumption u have made. ty ne way though.

Well since no one else will say what shpuld be said to get their attention i will.the pure and simple dissregard of us as players and current and future paying customers is unacceptable. As of today I personaly have shut down my pc account and feel a BOYCOTT of PA is the appropriate move until someone OFFICIAL FROM PA is willing to make a statement. We are the players it is up to us to make or break a game.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Oldgreyfart said:

Well since no one else will say what shpuld be said to get their attention i will.the pure and simple dissregard of us as players and current and future paying customers is unacceptable. As of today I personaly have shut down my pc account and feel a BOYCOTT of PA is the appropriate move until someone OFFICIAL FROM PA is willing to make a statement. We are the players it is up to us to make or break a game.

I posted to phil spencer asking last week..he ignored it because it was oneperson. If we banded together and posted on his twitter we just migt get results.it has to becmore thanna couple people. 

3 hours ago, Voodoo77 said:

That's just plain wrong. The staff here have said it wasn't under NDA and Microsofts website even says that unless specified it's not under NDA.

This is a screen shot from the open deta email directly from PA. READ IT PEOPLE. They state to share as much as we want. So all of us who have bad marks on pur xbox profiles now due to someones screw up are entitled to a full reversal of this. ONCE AGAIN!! WE ARE THE ONES WHO MAKE OR BREAK A GAME. I MOVE THAT A BOYCOTT OF PA PRODUCT'S SHOULD NOW BE IN EFFECT UNTIL AN OFFICIAL PA ASSOCIATE MAKES A STATEMENT. STOP ROLLING OVER AND TAKING IT UP THE REAR FOR THESE PEOPLE. IT IS YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY YOU ARE GIVING THESE PEOPLE!!!!

Screenshot_2018-11-19-12-22-35.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Oldgreyfart said:

This is a screen shot from the open deta email directly from PA. READ IT PEOPLE. They state to share as much as we want. So all of us who have bad marks on pur xbox profiles now due to someones screw up are entitled to a full reversal of this. ONCE AGAIN!! WE ARE THE ONES WHO MAKE OR BREAK A GAME. I MOVE THAT A BOYCOTT OF PA PRODUCT'S SHOULD NOW BE IN EFFECT UNTIL AN OFFICIAL PA ASSOCIATE MAKES A STATEMENT. STOP ROLLING OVER AND TAKING IT UP THE REAR FOR THESE PEOPLE. IT IS YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY YOU ARE GIVING THESE PEOPLE!!!!

Screenshot_2018-11-19-12-22-35.png

all he had to do was scroll up a few posts on the very same page and he would have seen a high quality screen shot of the email. i even told him to read before he posted and he came back yet again with false info and clearly decided not to check the posts before he posted. hopefully this is the last time u or ne one else has to repeat this info for kids that refuse to listen. we just want a resolution....wastin time provin we r in the right is tiring and insulting to the folks hit by this nonsense.

2 hours ago, numnutz2005 said:

all he had to do was scroll up a few posts on the very same page and he would have seen a high quality screen shot of the email. i even told him to read before he posted and he came back yet again with false info and clearly decided not to check the posts before he posted. hopefully this is the last time u or ne one else has to repeat this info for kids that refuse to listen. we just want a resolution....wastin time provin we r in the right is tiring and insulting to the folks hit by this nonsense.

Some people just need to be noticed. I fully agree with you. Just some type of responce from anyone at PA would be nice. They were using us beta testers to advertise the game. It make sence to me to have free advertising. I did botice during boss event simon was taking photos but none have shown up which means they do know about this issue kinda pisses me off more because they are allowing all of us to take the hit for them.

Edited by Oldgreyfart
  • Like 1