Ayumii

Enforcement strikes

17 hours ago, Oldgreyfart said:

Some people just need to be noticed. I fully agree with you. Just some type of responce from anyone at PA would be nice. They were using us beta testers to advertise the game. It make sence to me to have free advertising. I did botice during boss event simon was taking photos but none have shown up which means they do know about this issue kinda pisses me off more because they are allowing all of us to take the hit for them.

thats exactly what it sounds like. there r too many that dont know about the problem and everytime i post i get nothin but silly kids shitpostin and callin me names for even expectin pa to address the situation. its sad really. it wont stop me from bringin it up though lol. i will stop when they address it and clear it up for u me and every other person that has been effected by it.

its not hard to imagine they messed up too. they didnt know how to push out updates through xbl and ended up pushin out the full 25gb game again instead of the few hundred mb they patched but them not turnin off the nda in the back end is somehow impossible?? one even tried arguin that fallout 76 wasnt under a strict nda. people got in trouble for breakin the stress test nda and they refused to listen. ignorance really is bliss. just keep spreadin the word my friend. every bit helps!

pushin this right back to the top of the page. folks on discord encouraged me to do so and im nice enough to listen to them ;).

still no response from admins and they r ignorin this situation all together. they can post images with bad words in them and respond to other people though. this all makes perfect sense lol.

• Like 2

A reply would be great. A permanent marker on my Xbox record because of this is irritating at the minimum.

Edited by xCROv

38 minutes ago, CM Valencia said:

We're looking into it at the moment. We'll update everyone as soon as we can.

Holy crap thank you all so much for responce!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, CM Valencia said:

Will i have to send in a ticket?

1 hour ago, CM Valencia said:

Thank you,cm valencia.❤😊😍

On 11/22/2018 at 6:49 AM, CM Valencia said:

Have we received any more information about this? I still have an enforcement strike on my account now that is neither legitimate or I can dispute. I honestly feel like I was punished for sharing content of the beta. 😞

Edited by xCROv
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, xCROv said:

Have we received any more information about this? I still have an enforcement strike on my account now that is neither legitimate or I can dispute. I honestly feel like I was punished for sharing content of the beta. 😞

Yeah we got duped. "Share your photos of the fireworks everyone! Wireless charger for the winner". Lol

Were such suckers

On 11/27/2018 at 10:48 PM, Jacs said:

Yeah we got duped. "Share your photos of the fireworks everyone! Wireless charger for the winner". Lol

Were such suckers

Well it is very simple and they better watch out. Bethesda is finding itself in a class action lawsuit as of now for their game and not providing what they said. Pa said to share pics and videos now we are in trouble for it. 

• Like 1

On 12/1/2018 at 1:03 AM, Oldgreyfart said:

Well it is very simple and they better watch out. Bethesda is finding itself in a class action lawsuit as of now for their game and not providing what they said. Pa said to share pics and videos now we are in trouble for it. 

its hardly pearl abyss's fault for microsoft being cunts

Can't blame Microsoft either, communication is key and I think we all know PA is not good at that. This is the first game I've seen have this issue on Microsoft end. Also if PA wonts this resolved all they have to do is ask Microsoft to fix it. I'm sure this is a automated system, so Microsoft may not even be aware that this issue exist.

19 minutes ago, Uryu said:

Can't blame Microsoft either, communication is key and I think we all know PA is not good at that. This is the first game I've seen have this issue on Microsoft end. Also if PA wonts this resolved all they have to do is ask Microsoft to fix it. I'm sure this is a automated system, so Microsoft may not even be aware that this issue exist.

Very true and while people are impacted, maybe a bad use of words, but there isn’t anything for Microsoft to “fix”.  

Carefully I’m going to write...what if the actions taken did address something that Pearl Abys did that shouldn’t have been done  or things that should not have occurred or been possible  

I would agree that Peral Abys and whomever else that may be on the console portion of this could have made a better statement but they’ve posted something here already so it seems there is a bit more to consider for each account involved wrongly or accurately.  

I see a few things worth touching on. 

1. PEGI rating vs ESRB. 

2. the BETA being US only however it seems some folks who may be in a region where the BETA game didn’t launch, know how to change their region to access the game (if those accounts are the one getting enforcements)

3. US accounts who played the BETA and posted without any enforcement actions

4. Actual age of participants involving 1-3

5. People possibly not fully aware of the policies their account falls under regarding Microsoft enforcement (not what’s assumed but what’s actually stated)

6. The absense of an official Game Hub within the Xbox community that has existed on all prior beta and live games

7. The post removal of posted clips and screenshots which seems to relate to some items above  

Edited by NewBlacksmurf
Clarifications needed.

On 11/22/2018 at 7:49 AM, CM Valencia said:

Time to bump this thread again seems everyone has forgotten that they jave negative marks on their xbox account. They are releasing preorders but not fixing this issue seems all they want is money and the rest of us can rot. FIX YOUR MISTAKES P.A THIS IS GARBAGE

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Oldgreyfart said:

Time to bump this thread again seems everyone has forgotten that they jave negative marks on their xbox account. They are releasing preorders but not fixing this issue seems all they want is money and the rest of us can rot. FIX YOUR MISTAKES P.A THIS IS GARBAGE

Apparently they were just takedowns of the screenshots and nothing else happened to accounts. I think it was addressed in the discord. 

4 hours ago, Ayumii said:

Apparently they were just takedowns of the screenshots and nothing else happened to accounts. I think it was addressed in the discord. 

"Just takedowns"? One way or another doesn't make it correct. The people complaining on this thread are right and should talk, although I'm afraid Microsoft's enforcement has always been terrible in all ways, unfair and never communicates, only sends automated copy & paste useless bot messages. As for Pearl Abyss, maybe there was a misunderstading and miscommunicting. The last thing we heard here from a CM was they are looking into it and nothing more, no conclusions, no definitive explanation or admission of guilt. When the subject is about commercial deals between P.A. and Microsoft, a lot of money is involved so everybody is scared to say something wrong to the public, that the other company might not like. Maybe Microsoft's automated bots for removing screenshots removed more than they should, maybe the agreegement when it comes to a NDA wasn't clear or wasn't well defined, a lot of maybes but no answers from the only ones who have them. I don't know what is "the discord" you are talking about, many people don't use discord, just use forums or even people who use discord might not be in the one you mentioned so if you are kind enough please share here what you saw as "addressing" in the discord to inform us, the people rightfuly complaining we weren't treated correctly. Anyway I don't have much faith in whatever you saw there, I still don't expect in the discord a definitive answer or more people would know already.

On 12/22/2018 at 12:32 AM, Ayumii said:

I still have a strike on my account. :/ What if they only allow 3 and it's a perma ban.

33 minutes ago, xCROv said:

I still have a strike on my account. :/ What if they only allow 3 and it's a perma ban.

Still have mine as well. But Simon said in discord it’s just a takedown and has no penalty apparently.. would be nice to get a statement regarding this. Still don’t understand how people were saying they were suspended but the CMs are saying it’s only takedowns... 

On 12/25/2018 at 10:55 PM, Ayumii said:

Still have mine as well. But Simon said in discord it’s just a takedown and has no penalty apparently.. would be nice to get a statement regarding this. Still don’t understand how people were saying they were suspended but the CMs are saying it’s only takedowns... 

No official statement for it was given here on the forums. If they are in contact with Microsoft then I wan't this:

image.thumb.png.ae230da45ce587eb9df36014bfd71a67.png

Off my account. This is absolutely no different then a company copy write striking something that doesn't belong to them on YouTube. Take the warning off my account or give me an official statement so I can go deal with it. I already knew that the takedown's were not legit, that's not what the thread was originally about I feel like. It was about getting this crap reversed and PA needs to do something about it. 😡

• Like 1

It still shows as a penalty on your xbox account. Even if it was a takedown. I for one jave had my account for 10 year and never a blemish on it now i have one for doing what P.A said to do. This is as a buisness man myself when a customer has an issue with something your company has done you FIX it. You do not brush it under the rug and hope people will forget it. CM SIMON a responce is required my next step is to go to gamer magazines and report on your company and since the company does have a location in the U.S.A i will follow that by a report to the BBB.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, xCROv said:

No official statement for it was given here on the forums. If they are in contact with Microsoft then I wan't this:

image.thumb.png.ae230da45ce587eb9df36014bfd71a67.png

Off my account. This is absolutely no different then a company copy write striking something that doesn't belong to them on YouTube. Take the warning off my account or give me an official statement so I can go deal with it. I already knew that the takedown's were not legit, that's not what the thread was originally about I feel like. It was about getting this crap reversed and PA needs to do something about it. 😡

I want it taken off my account as well as I did absolutely nothing wrong. I’d like to know why it was flagged in the first place. But seeing as how Simon said in the discord that they are just “takedowns and carry no other penalty” I doubt we will ever get this solved. We were told to take screenshots and share as much as we wanted..and they still had a screenshot contest the last day knowing that some were getting taken down and flagged. I told Simon screenshots weren’t working and not uploading to Xbox a day or two before I even received an enforcement strike or takedown whatever it is, and he said that he thinks it’s a setting on their side and that the person in charge would be in office later. So they knew it wasn’t working as intended and didn’t even bother to tell anyone to not take screenshots. On the weekend you couldn’t even stream the beta unless you were usuing a capture card. It wouldn’t even recognize the game. ill leave screenshots of what was said.. i do wish they would make an announcement on here because not everyone is in the discord and they won’t see this information. 

7A4D35A4-76B0-46A8-ABD3-2C3042F2AB17.png

E6C5B9B5-A5A3-4021-ABB7-454BEB3DAA5C.png

• Like 1

I seriously doubt it comes with "no penalty." If that was the case then why would they bother leaving it on your enforcement page. If this was PA's fault, and the content didn't need to be taken down, then I want my content restored. Either way you look at this, doing nothing about it isn't the solution. Restore the content and reverse the action or admit that nothing is going to ever be done about this and we got punished for being active players and sharing screenshots.

I can tell you that I am forever burned and wont be sharing screenshots on ANY social media outlet until this issue is resolved.