Ayumii

Enforcement strikes

I agree and i called for it to happen on discord and on here in the 2 threads made about this problem. Like u...many others didnt know simon was collectin gamertags....because he did it in a random comment he made in general chat at a random hour of the night. He didnt post it in the announcement section or send emails or even ask on twitter/fb. It was a random comment hidden in a flood of comments before and after it so it was missed by most people and thats annoyin.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, numnutz2005 said:

I agree and i called for it to happen on discord and on here in the 2 threads made about this problem. Like u...many others didnt know simon was collectin gamertags....because he did it in a random comment he made in general chat at a random hour of the night. He didnt post it in the announcement section or send emails or even ask on twitter/fb. It was a random comment hidden in a flood of comments before and after it so it was missed by most people and thats annoyin.

Collecting gamertags? For what? uuuUUUuuhh, the plot thickens lol conspiracy theorists arise!

Anyway, Simon says... It's too late to apologize, it's too laaaaaaaaaaaateeeee...

14 hours ago, Oldgreyfart said:

Bump

pushin this back up top just because other threads were replied to and simon forgot that he was responsible for askin and gettin back to us....yet again.

simonnnnnnnn.....u live in a country/time period where people cant function in life without their cell phone and laptop and somehow ur unable to create a calendar alarm remindin u of the stuff u agreed to do?? or r u used to makin agreements without followin through until folks forget and let the question die?? well its not dyin simon....take the hint my dude. we had to provide proof to u that this was an issue which we did....maybe u should provide proof that supports ur claim that its not a problem and that its all in our head.

Edited by numnutz2005

On 1/10/2019 at 1:42 PM, numnutz2005 said:

pushin this back up top just because other threads were replied to and simon forgot that he was responsible for askin and gettin back to us....yet again.

simonnnnnnnn.....u live in a country/time period where people cant function in life without their cell phone and laptop and somehow ur unable to create a calendar alarm remindin u of the stuff u agreed to do?? or r u used to makin agreements without followin through until folks forget and let the question die?? well its not dyin simon....take the hint my dude. we had to provide proof to u that this was an issue which we did....maybe u should provide proof that supports ur claim that its not a problem and that its all in our head.

They have released preorders already they have no need to respond to us we dont matter to them.