Jump to content
Ayumii

Enforcement strikes

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, xCROv said:

I seriously doubt it comes with "no penalty." If that was the case then why would they bother leaving it on your enforcement page. If this was PA's fault, and the content didn't need to be taken down, then I want my content restored. Either way you look at this, doing nothing about it isn't the solution. Restore the content and reverse the action or admit that nothing is going to ever be done about this and we got punished for being active players and sharing screenshots.

I can tell you that I am forever burned and wont be sharing screenshots on ANY social media outlet until this issue is resolved.

I agree 100% with this, but from what has been said I doubt we will have anything done sadly.. I would really like to hear something about this before the game launches but I doubt we will. I don’t understand why they would ask people to share screenshots when they knew this was happening to more and more players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As mentioned, they are takedowns done by Xbox. Takedowns do not carry bans, but the content is just removed from XBL. The reasons behind most of them were down to something out of the control of the person taking the screenshot. There are no further punishments being handed out other than the content getting removed. 

Essentially it came down to objectionable content in the chat window, and with the additions of a)turning off chat and b)adding the screenshot mode we should see less of the takedowns. We are also working on improving our own chat filters too.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, [CM] Simon said:

As mentioned, they are takedowns done by Xbox. Takedowns do not carry bans, but the content is just removed from XBL. The reasons behind most of them were down to something out of the control of the person taking the screenshot. There are no further punishments being handed out other than the content getting removed. 

Essentially it came down to objectionable content in the chat window, and with the additions of a)turning off chat and b)adding the screenshot mode we should see less of the takedowns. We are also working on improving our own chat filters too.  

I can accept that things were taken down for those reasons but it doesn't explain why we couldn't post "safe" screen shots n vids to our xbox stream. ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, [CM] Simon said:

As mentioned, they are takedowns done by Xbox. Takedowns do not carry bans, but the content is just removed from XBL. The reasons behind most of them were down to something out of the control of the person taking the screenshot. There are no further punishments being handed out other than the content getting removed. 

Essentially it came down to objectionable content in the chat window, and with the additions of a)turning off chat and b)adding the screenshot mode we should see less of the takedowns. We are also working on improving our own chat filters too.  

the screen shots posted and videos posted didnt all have questionable content in chat...mine didnt....but the screen shots ur own admins posted had people cussin out other people plain as day in chat but didnt get taken down?? And u wanna claim the chat got stuff removed?? Get serious simon...stop guessin about the cause. Takedowns can and do cause bans. violations can cause a ban from xbl...both temp and long term. Ik its easier to blame the content bein posted but if ulooked at the screen shots and videos members uploaded u wouldnt be sayin the same thing u have been moutpiecin for over a month now. The fact that u atill r means u havent even taken the time to look at the content that was taken down to begin with. Its becomin obvious that someone messed up and the group of us that got slapped r gonna have to suck it up because u guys wont ever admit ne thing was dont on ur end.

 

on a side note i took a bunch of screen shots of eso chat (larger and easier to read too) showin bad words like the n word or people cussin up a storm and nothin was ever removed. By ur logic some automated process should have picked up on that txt box too right?? Or is bdo the only game on xbl that ms is able to scan for txt in the screen shot and video?? That would be impressive but i highly doubt its the case.

 

can u explain y not one single screenshot or video could be shared or uploaded to xbl?? Thats not normal. My screen shots and videos still cant be uploaded...while every other game works fine.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, numnutz2005 said:

Its becomin obvious that someone messed up and the group of us that got slapped r gonna have to suck it up because u guys wont ever admit ne thing was dont on ur end.

Exactly, this is what I always said, someone messed up and now they are hoping it goes away, no one wants to assume guilt or the real reasons. Xbox enforcement at it again. I just leave a question, we know how impossible it is for any Xbox PAYING customer to talk to real human beings in Xbox enforcement, so I ask how sucessful Pearl Abyss are at contacting them, what barriers do they also have.

8 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

As mentioned, they are takedowns done by Xbox. Takedowns do not carry bans, but the content is just removed from XBL. The reasons behind most of them were down to something out of the control of the person taking the screenshot. There are no further punishments being handed out other than the content getting removed. 

Essentially it came down to objectionable content in the chat window, and with the additions of a)turning off chat and b)adding the screenshot mode we should see less of the takedowns. We are also working on improving our own chat filters too.  

"Objectionable content in the chat window"?!?!? Come on. This doesn't make sense. How is Xbox (as you said) taking down screenshots of your game after you guys told people to share screenshots? What exactly is "objectionable"? It's a vague term. As @numnutz2005 said, screenshots by admins with a lot of cussing in the chat didn't get removed. Can we see an example of such "objectionable" content so we don't dabble in vague terms without real examples? What exact words are objectionable and was it an automated Xbox bot that went through all the screenshots or human beings?

Many of these questions will probably get no answer. My guess is the same since this issue started, the Xbox takedowns were also done out of control (and maybe out of knowledge) of Pearl Abyss. How hard is it for P.A. to contact Xbox enforcement directly? Impossible as well, like for paying customers? @[CM] Simon is human too, we don't know how frustrating it has been and inconclusive for him and P.A. to contact Xbox enforcement. At the end of the day I understand P.A. and Xbox are both businesses and as such, to defend your company and to defend Xbox, you are telling customers only what your superiors tell you to say.

As I have been saying for years, Xbox enforcement mode of operations is terrible in all ways, needs to change a lot, many times is manipulated with bad intentions to abuse innocents, too many times punishes innocent people who have done nothing wrong, just like in this Black Desert screenshot case again, another proof of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2018 at 7:49 AM, CM Valencia said:

We're looking into it at the moment. We'll update everyone as soon as we can.

I feel like the jepordy music is playing in the back ground while waiting for a responce. These people seem to only care about money. They are acting just like Bethesda right now. This company is showing their true colors right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

As mentioned, they are takedowns done by Xbox. Takedowns do not carry bans, but the content is just removed from XBL. The reasons behind most of them were down to something out of the control of the person taking the screenshot. There are no further punishments being handed out other than the content getting removed. 

Essentially it came down to objectionable content in the chat window, and with the additions of a)turning off chat and b)adding the screenshot mode we should see less of the takedowns. We are also working on improving our own chat filters too.  

That is a full lie my screen shot was my male wizard and the chat was blank. Try again they were not just taken down or i would not have this nice big red mark on my account. Try again and get it fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

filtyou will notice this is what happenz when they are called out instead of reaponding they go quiet and hope it will blow past. I urge you the community to speak up and show them we will not sit back. We pay their bills by purchasing their content with our hard earned money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@[CM] Simon Why are we still not able to to upload pics and vids from the beta to our xbox live stream? I'm trying to promote some interest with people on my friends list, especially since it seems that Microsoft is adverse to advertising it.

Edited by Jammer480

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

@[CM] Simon Why are we still not able to to upload pics and vids from the beta to our xbox live stream? I'm trying to promote some interest with people on my friends list, especially since it seems that Microsoft is adverse to advertising it.

well based on the ss posted simon mentions a setting be changed on the back end and once that happened all these problems started happening. i wonder if all the folks that implied i was crazy for throwin out the idea that they didnt turn off the NDA on the back end still believe thats the case even after that fancy quote from simon?? i dont see ne of them chimin in to shoot down the back end NDA bein left active by mistake ne more....not after it started leanin more and more towards that super secret setting lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 9:36 AM, numnutz2005 said:

well based on the ss posted simon mentions a setting be changed on the back end and once that happened all these problems started happening. i wonder if all the folks that implied i was crazy for throwin out the idea that they didnt turn off the NDA on the back end still believe thats the case even after that fancy quote from simon?? i dont see ne of them chimin in to shoot down the back end NDA bein left active by mistake ne more....not after it started leanin more and more towards that super secret setting lol.

While you likely mean no harm, typically, posts like the one quoted above is often seen as baiting and inciting reactions...internet lingo calls it trolling. Fitting to this discussion these are things that can get you banned or have actions taken on your Xbox Live account.  Just pointing it out while this discussion continues as I see it as appropriate and hopefully that saves you and others down the road from poor or undesired experiences.

 

-Back on topic, Simon touches on a few things.

-Speaking for myself, I don't think nor did I accuse you of being crazy, however I still do not see evidence that you DO NOT fully understand what occurred and what is going on. (Some of which is due to lack of explicit details from this company) but the rest is what appears to be attempts to wrongly place blame or maybe seeking to place fault or blame outside of where it belongs.

Lets review what Simon is communicating:

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:30 PM, [CM] Simon said:

As mentioned, they are takedowns done by Xbox. Takedowns do not carry bans, but the content is just removed from XBL. The reasons behind most of them were down to something out of the control of the person taking the screenshot. There are no further punishments being handed out other than the content getting removed. 

Essentially it came down to objectionable content in the chat window, and with the additions of a)turning off chat and b)adding the screenshot mode we should see less of the takedowns. We are also working on improving our own chat filters too.  

1. Screenshots and clips being removed 

-These were created, posted and existed for some time and later were removed (Again, me and a list of others had our items removed with 0 actions or bans)

-Their removal did not cause everyone to get banned or have actions on their Xbox Live accounts (I think you're trying to tie another action that isn't the exact cause)

-Per Simon, it came down to objectionable content and future options have been added in the release of the full game to result of less takedowns.

2. Bans

-Very explicitly Simon confirms, the removal of the clips and screenshots in this circumstance is not the cause of bans

-Simon however does not communicate that bans were being handled out in error.

 

To be very clear...and restate what I've already said...

People need to go read and clearly understand what agreements you may be subject to and interact on Xbox Live in accordance with those. You can get banned even if its something another person posted, especially if it captures you doing something against a policy or agreement which is part of what Simon is confirming.

People need to be careful interpreting what Simon wrote and trying to make that the cause of bans.  

Ultimately, the best way to avoid enforcement action is adhering to the guidelines outlined in the Microsoft Services Agreement and Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers.

 

Edited by NewBlacksmurf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, NewBlacksmurf said:

People need to go read and clearly understand what agreements you may be subject to and interact on Xbox Live in accordance with those. You can get banned even if its something another person posted, especially if it captures you doing something against a policy or agreement which is part of what Simon is confirming.

People need to be careful interpreting what Simon wrote and trying to make that the cause of bans.  

It would be the best action to connect with the Xbox enforcement team who communicates why a ban occurred and from what was shared, it was all due to actions that we all agreed to.  Same as any other game...alpha or beta on xbox live

What are you even talking about? There are plenty of examples, real cases on this thread of people who shared screenshots without anything being said in the chat,  they did nothing wrong. Everyone knows it's impossible to communicate with Xbox enforcement. You're trying to imply gamers did something wrong when they didn't? Yeah the blame is on the companies or more on one of them, not on gamers.

Edited by Wild Marshmallow
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Wild Marshmallow said:

What are you even talking about? There are plenty of examples, real cases on this thread of people who shared screenshots without anything being said in the chat,  they did nothing wrong. Everyone knows it's impossible to communicate with Xbox enforcement. You're trying to imply gamers did something wrong when they didn't? Yeah the blame is on the companies or more on one of them, not on gamers.

Wild Marshmallow,

Not sure if your comment is just an expression or a real question so I'll assume its an expression only.

The Enforcement Team isn't impossible or hard to communicate with, however if you do something that warrants a permanent ban...see below

Its really important that everyone understands what they've agreed to...some of which isn't up for dispute. (The below is taken directly from the Enforcement site)

Content in Xbox Live

What is considered content in Xbox Live?
Content is anything you create, share, use, or promote that another person could see or hear or otherwise experience, like Gamertags, profile information, in-game content, and videos.

What are examples of content that is prohibited in Xbox Live?
(Note: the examples below are just a few examples of Content prohibited by the Microsoft Code of Conduct. Just because something isn’t on this list doesn’t mean it’s OK.)

  • Content that is controversial. For example:
    • Sexual, provocative, pornographic, or adult content
    • Violent content
    • Controversial religious content
    • Anything involving notorious people or organizations
    • Anything involving sensitive events, current or historical

 

Consequences

A violation of the Microsoft Code of Conduct may be cause for these or other actions:

  • Automatic assignment of a new Gamertag, if you create an inappropriate Gamertag.
  • Content deletion, if you create or use inappropriate Content.
  • Restrictions (e.g., communications, multiplayer, account access) on your use of Xbox Live services, if you abuse those services.
  • Permanent suspension or device ban, if you commit an egregious violation that includes, but is not limited to: hacking, modding, profile tampering, fraud, trading or stealing accounts or Gamertags, severe racial remarks, impersonating Xbox staff, displaying nudity, repeatedly creating inappropriate Gamertags or profile content, distributing URLs to phishing sites.
  • Permanent suspension or device ban, if you try to avoid suspension with alternate accounts and/or devices.
  • Permanent suspension or device ban, if you repeatedly commit violations.

UPON RECEIVING A PERMANENT SUSPENSION, YOU FORFEIT ALL CONTENT LICENSES, GOLD MEMBERSHIP TIME, AND MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BALANCES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SUSPENDED ACCOUNT.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Learn About Enforcement Straight from the Source with Case Review

Published 8/28/2015

For millions of gamers, Xbox Live offers a chance to connect with friends, compete against others, and enjoy some quality entertainment. We understand how important this is, and that’s why the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team (XBLPET) is dedicated to preserving this experience for every member of the community.

However, XBLPET is much more than just the banhammer. It’s equally important to us that each suspended player understand why they received enforcement. Transparency in the enforcement process is beneficial for everyone and we want every affected player to learn from the experience and contribute to Xbox Live in a positive way. We also want every customer to have confidence in the enforcement process and trust that it is working to improve their Xbox Live experiences.

When an enforcement is issued we send a notification email, and in the past players with questions have been able to contact XBLPET through our forums. However, we’re well aware of the limitations of these methods, and we’re constantly striving to do better- the Xbox Live community deserves nothing less.

Therefore, we’re excited to announce Case Review, a brand-new process that allows any Xbox Live player with an active suspension the opportunity to have the enforcement re-examined by a member of the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team.

During the review process participants can submit their questions directly to XBLPET agents who will provide an understanding that can only come from one-on-one interaction, explaining not only the type of Code of Conduct violation that occurred, but why we felt enforcement was necessary. Submitting a Case Review won’t typically change the outcome of the enforcement, but it will be opportunity to learn about the case in greater depth. Nevertheless, in the very rare event that XBLPET discovers a mistake was made, we’ll absolutely make it right.

Every enforcement that comes through the Case Review process will be thoroughly reviewed by XBLPET. We’ll examine the context of the enforcement action, previous enforcement records, and any available evidence. We will also take into account any new information provided by the player submitting the review.

To learn more about the Case Review submission process, visit our overview page or examine your Enforcement History to see if you have any cases eligible for review.

Most players will never have to worry about receiving a suspension, but if you find yourself in such a situation know that the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team is available to help you understand it and answer your questions.

Edited by NewBlacksmurf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NewBlacksmurf said:

Wild Marshmallow,

Not sure if your comment is just an expression or a real question so I'll assume its an expression only.

The Enforcement Team isn't impossible or hard to communicate with, however if you do something that warrants a permanent ban...see below

Its really important that everyone understands what they've agreed to...some of which isn't up for dispute. (The below is taken directly from the Enforcement site)

I'm pretty sure people can read what you pasted from other sites too and can inform themselves if they want. You are ignoring the fact gamers didn't break codes of conduct, they did nothing wrong.

Have you tried to communicate with the Xbox enforcement team by phone? They are not available by phone. Have you tried by any form of text online, chat, e-mail or anything of that sort? They are not available as well. So yes it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to communicate with them directly as any Xbox support operator will tell you and told me many times. I can share screenshot proof of this if you still insist on disagreeing with a fact.

If you file a dispute with them, even when they were unfair to players, you will always get copy & paste replies from bots, not from human beings and you are wasting time. Saying it's useless and frustrating is an understatement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, NewBlacksmurf said:

While you likely mean no harm, typically, posts like the one quoted above is often seen as baiting and inciting reactions...internet lingo calls it trolling. Fitting to this discussion these are things that can get you banned or have actions taken on your Xbox Live account.  Just pointing it out while this discussion continues as I see it as appropriate and hopefully that saves you and others down the road from poor or undesired experiences.

 

-Back on topic, Simon touches on a few things.

-Speaking for myself, I don't think nor did I accuse you of being crazy, however I still do not see evidence that you DO NOT fully understand what occurred and what is going on. (Some of which is due to lack of explicit details from this company) but the rest is what appears to be attempts to wrongly place blame or maybe seeking to place fault or blame outside of where it belongs.

Lets review what Simon is communicating:

1. Screenshots and clips being removed 

-These were created, posted and existed for some time and later were removed (Again, me and a list of others had our items removed with 0 actions or bans)

-Their removal did not cause everyone to get banned or have actions on their Xbox Live accounts (I think you're trying to tie another action that isn't the exact cause)

-Per Simon, it came down to objectionable content and future options have been added in the release of the full game to result of less takedowns.

2. Bans

-Very explicitly Simon confirms, the removal of the clips and screenshots in this circumstance is not the cause of bans

-Simon however does not communicate that bans were being handled out in error.

 

To be very clear...and restate what I've already said...

People need to go read and clearly understand what agreements you may be subject to and interact on Xbox Live in accordance with those. You can get banned even if its something another person posted, especially if it captures you doing something against a policy or agreement which is part of what Simon is confirming.

People need to be careful interpreting what Simon wrote and trying to make that the cause of bans.  

Ultimately, the best way to avoid enforcement action is adhering to the guidelines outlined in the Microsoft Services Agreement and Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers.

 

first props for ur well written and neat reply. i liked the layout and it made it easier to read.

 

secondly u can call me a troll if u want but honesty im not new here and like marshmellow said there have been many examples shared.

 

thirdly i flat out said simon doesnt know what hes talkin about. none of the content was uploaded to xbl. none of it could be shared online. i think u need to understand that before content can be shared and or flagged by the community or even by people on ur friends list it must first be uploaded which again like we have all said too many times now....was NOT able to be done at all. u got a pretty little sad face when u tried sharin. simon even mentions the back end setting that controls this ability. if its turned on then everything shares just dine. if it turns off nothin shares and anything that u try forcin past this block is then reported to MS for violatin the agreement MS things we have with PA to not share content because MS assumes when its disabled the game devs know to not tell customers to upload ****. u can imply that idk what im talkin about and u can tell me non of this resulted in a ban....thats fine....im happy u didnt get banned but u must remember all violations are handled by real people. each and every single one. each person has different views on things and different feelins about the situation. the person that viewed ur violation didnt ban u....great....i wasnt as lucky im afraid.

u went on to highlight the tos. ik all what the tos is. im the dude tellin people in discord the reality that the tos every company uses gives them full access to do ne thing they want with ur account for whatever reason at ne time they choose. i used the extreme example of if ms decides black people shouldnt have accounts they can literally ban u for that. will that happen?? be serious....of course not but the point of the example is they can do it if they want to. facebook...ebay...paypal....the list goes on....they all grant the site with unlimited power over ur access.

 

i wont go on to repeat my many other valid arguments regarding this situation so u can read them for urself but be sure to read what others have posted as well. if after that u still dont agree thats perfectly fine and i respect ur choice in this situation...i really do. im sure ur chimin in because of some info related to the ambassador program (which me and many others r also a member of) but ne violation on ur account will be used to determine the severity of future violations. if i got banned for sayin the n word on mic and got banned for 3 days...came back and dropped the n word again i wont be banned for 3 days again. they will see the history and will ban me for a longer amount of time. thats the point of the strikes bein there. thats also exactly y we need them removed.

ms doesnt have an auto scanner for pictures and video that hunts down breats and bad words. they dont. they rely on the community to report them to the enforcement team. if they had a screener they would auto flag every image from eso with a bad word and even the bdo screen shot that the admin posted sayin love gavin in the chatbox lol. then u get to the people that didnt have ne thing bad posted in chat at all and their char was a male but they still got banned. hes tryin to throw out a blanket answer and hopin the prob goes away. they spoke with ms.....so lets see what ms said directly about this situation. if u wanna end it get the replies from ms. we dont need all the indetifyin info from their replies just their explanation. there isnt ne thing that could be in there that would be bad for PA unless the reply ms gave does in fact point to the speculation of that back end setting bein turned on and suddenly flaggin all of us as breakin some sort of NDA. why would the devs change that setting mid beta ne way?? while its runnin?? everything went sound once they did. thats y we blame pa my friend.

 

i saw ur edit about the case review....i personally posted screen shots countless time showin that the people that r hit by this have a nice big x that states we do not qualify for a case review. i can do a case review for the only violation i have ever had (a name change 10 years after i created my GT) which happened 2 years ago...i can have a case opened right now to review the name change. the bdo issue....not eligible. none of us r.

Edited by numnutz2005
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wild Marshmallow said:

I'm pretty sure people can read what you pasted from other sites too and can inform themselves if they want. You are ignoring the fact gamers didn't break codes of conduct, they did nothing wrong.

Have you tried to communicate with the Xbox enforcement team by phone? They are not available by phone. Have you tried by any form of text online, chat, e-mail or anything of that sort? They are not available as well. So yes it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to communicate with them directly as any Xbox support operator will tell you and told me many times. I can share screenshot proof of this if you still insist on disagreeing with a fact.

If you file a dispute with them, even when they were unfair to players, you will always get copy & paste replies from bots, not from human beings and you are wasting time. Saying it's useless and frustrating is an understatement.

I agree people can read what I posted...however the issue is, based on the comments, people are choosing not to inform themselves and/or take appropriate actions.

I came back to share more as some of the more recent comments are holding onto original ideas that don't appear to be valid based on the staff comments.

I'm not ignoring any facts as I don't believe you or they have any proof that they didn't break any agreements.  Its actually the exact opposite therefore.

12 minutes ago, NewBlacksmurf said:

To learn more about the Case Review submission process, visit our overview page or examine your Enforcement History to see if you have any cases eligible for review.

I'm not on that team now so I can't speak to what is and what is not actually occurring in terms of human interaction vs any form of AI.

I can confirm that taking the position you share will not help or benefit anyone being impacted in this discussion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, numnutz2005 said:

they spoke with ms.....so lets see what ms said directly about this situation. if u wanna end it get the replies from ms. we dont need all the indetifyin info from their replies just their explanation. there isnt ne thing that could be in there that would be bad for PA unless the reply ms gave does in fact point to the speculation of that back end setting bein turned on and suddenly flaggin all of us as breakin some sort of NDA. why would the devs change that setting mid beta ne way?? while its runnin?? everything went sound once they did. thats y we blame pa my friend.

@numnutz2005 where can we read MS's explanation about this issue? I still didn't read their version you mention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wild Marshmallow said:

@numnutz2005 where can we read MS's explanation about this issue? I still didn't read their version you mention.

No thats what im sayin we should see because right now they spoke to ms and somehow could only guess on y we got reported and banned (some of us) all while sayin the cause is out of our control so its not preventable lol. He says we arent to blame but the only other blame is pa...because there cant be no blame. Somethin caused it and after speakin to ms they should know what caused it. The collected our gamertags so ms wanted to look at this info i guess so somethin must have been told to pa and the only reason they wouldnt be straight with us is if ms came back and said pa messed up. 

 

I promise u that if ms told them it was our fault they wouldnt reply sayin it wasnt our fault lol. If ms didnt tell them a single thing they did this collectin of gts for no reason and the reason is based on false reasons so somethin isnt addin up which is y i suggested showin us the stuff ms said

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, numnutz2005 said:

The collected our gamertags so ms wanted to look at this info i guess so somethin must have been told to pa and the only reason they wouldnt be straight with us is if ms came back and said pa messed up.

P.A. collected our gamertags? I was not aware of that. Anyway, for the sake of humor, without knowing what really happened, let's suppose MS told PA "you messed up" and PA told MS "no, you messed up". Or, more likely, as M$ is the richest of these 2 companies, MS told PA "you messed up", and PA replied "$$$ yes boss.... whatever you say $$$ my master and supreme senpai, yandere, etc."

Edited by Wild Marshmallow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, numnutz2005 said:

first props for ur well written and neat reply. i liked the layout and it made it easier to read.

 

secondly u can call me a troll if u want but honesty im not new here and like marshmellow said there have been many examples shared.

 

thirdly i flat out said simon doesnt know what hes talkin about. none of the content was uploaded to xbl. none of it could be shared online. i think u need to understand that before content can be shared and or flagged by the community or even by people on ur friends list it must first be uploaded which again like we have all said too many times now....was NOT able to be done at all. u got a pretty little sad face when u tried sharin. simon even mentions the back end setting that controls this ability. if its turned on then everything shares just dine. if it turns off nothin shares and anything that u try forcin past this block is then reported to MS for violatin the agreement MS things we have with PA to not share content because MS assumes when its disabled the game devs know to not tell customers to upload ****. u can imply that idk what im talkin about and u can tell me non of this resulted in a ban....thats fine....im happy u didnt get banned but u must remember all violations are handled by real people. each and every single one. each person has different views on things and different feelins about the situation. the person that viewed ur violation didnt ban u....great....i wasnt as lucky im afraid.

u went on to highlight the tos. ik all what the tos is. im the dude tellin people in discord the reality that the tos every company uses gives them full access to do ne thing they want with ur account for whatever reason at ne time they choose. i used the extreme example of if ms decides black people shouldnt have accounts they can literally ban u for that. will that happen?? be serious....of course not but the point of the example is they can do it if they want to. facebook...ebay...paypal....the list goes on....they all grant the site with unlimited power over ur access.

 

i wont go on to repeat my many other valid arguments regarding this situation so u can read them for urself but be sure to read what others have posted as well. if after that u still dont agree thats perfectly fine and i respect ur choice in this situation...i really do. im sure ur chimin in because of some info related to the ambassador program (which me and many others r also a member of) but ne violation on ur account will be used to determine the severity of future violations. if i got banned for sayin the n word on mic and got banned for 3 days...came back and dropped the n word again i wont be banned for 3 days again. they will see the history and will ban me for a longer amount of time. thats the point of the strikes bein there. thats also exactly y we need them removed.

ms doesnt have an auto scanner for pictures and video that hunts down breats and bad words. they dont. they rely on the community to report them to the enforcement team. if they had a screener they would auto flag every image from eso with a bad word and even the bdo screen shot that the admin posted sayin love gavin in the chatbox lol. then u get to the people that didnt have ne thing bad posted in chat at all and their char was a male but they still got banned. hes tryin to throw out a blanket answer and hopin the prob goes away. they spoke with ms.....so lets see what ms said directly about this situation. if u wanna end it get the replies from ms. we dont need all the indetifyin info from their replies just their explanation. there isnt ne thing that could be in there that would be bad for PA unless the reply ms gave does in fact point to the speculation of that back end setting bein turned on and suddenly flaggin all of us as breakin some sort of NDA. why would the devs change that setting mid beta ne way?? while its runnin?? everything went sound once they did. thats y we blame pa my friend.

 

i saw ur edit about the case review....i personally posted screen shots countless time showin that the people that r hit by this have a nice big x that states we do not qualify for a case review. i can do a case review for the only violation i have ever had (a name change 10 years after i created my GT) which happened 2 years ago...i can have a case opened right now to review the name change. the bdo issue....not eligible. none of us r.

Keeping it short and simple...I'm not calling you a troll however it was worth mentioning and pointing out things that could contribute to a ban in context to the topic.

My comments have absolutely nothing to do with the Ambassador program.

My comments do have everything to do with personal experiences of the Xbox Enforcement Program and the Xbox Live agreements

I wish you the best but it seems your focus is not on the right items.
 

Edited by NewBlacksmurf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand things getting removed for violations tho I dont think that was the case. I was never able to post any of the pics or vids to my  stream and I still can't. For some reason MS is blocking n I'd like to know why when it was clearly stated as an open beta, n I did not accept any type of nda. I should be able to post them now or anytime.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

I understand things getting removed for violations tho I dont think that was the case. I was never able to post any of the pics or vids to my  stream and I still can't. For some reason MS is blocking n I'd like to know why when it was clearly stated as an open beta, n I did not accept any type of nda. I should be able to post them now or anytime.

 

Simon first writes they were taken down by Xbox. 

Seperate that from all the rest that’s written and don’t combine things getting removed with Simon comments on actions or bans against accounts  

 

I suggested from my observation that this game this game is rated in PEGI 16 however the open beta was US only and that is ESRB Teen.

The two don’t mix and if you look at each there’s a very obvious issue especially when talking about sexual items. I’d like to see if this moves to ESRB mature which is more appropriate but that is what I believe to be a driving force of all of this.Notice Simons comments in that context. 

 

Itll be interesting to see what changes from beta to release on these tems. 

Today it says:

W4iOCMi.jpg

 

 

Edited by NewBlacksmurf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, NewBlacksmurf said:

I suggested from my observation that this game this game is rated in PEGI 16 however the open beta was US only and that is ESRB Teen.

Oh boy so now that you copied & pasted Xbox codes of conduct from another site without even giving any valid arguments from your own head, you found another legislation to copy & paste. You can copy & paste all you want but people are able to read those on their own, you are not their daddy.

Quote

The two don’t mix and if you look at each there’s a very obvious issue especially when talking about sexual items. I’d like to see if this moves to ESRB mature which is more appropriate but that is what I believe to be a driving force of all of this.Notice Simons comments in that context. 

What? Playing Simon says again? Simon's comments in that context? I read Simon's comment, he never talked about ESRB ratings lol.

Again, what are you even talking about? You keep copying and pasting codes of conduct from different companies and entitites, so far you didn't give any valid arguments from you, you keep implying gamers need to read all you paste and that they might have done something wrong. Gamers did nothing wrong, realize this.

Read what @Oldgreyfart said and like him, many others, me included, shared screenshots without any cussing in chat as you imply, so what Simon said about the vague term without real examples "objectionable" content in chat window makes no sense in these cases.

On 12/31/2018 at 6:57 PM, Oldgreyfart said:

That is a full lie my screen shot was my male wizard and the chat was blank. Try again they were not just taken down or i would not have this nice big red mark on my account. Try again and get it fixed

I posted a simple screenshot of my character riding his horse into a beautiful sunset. THAT'S IT. No cussing in chat. What's wrong with that? Nothing. P.A. told us to share screenshots of the game. Stop with the excuses.

If you are a Xbox ambassador, you can be ambassador all you want but please don't white knight your favorite company only because you like them, and because reasons, let's stick to the truth and facts shall we? Give valid arguments instead. Honestly, when I read your comments I think to myself: "what?? what is he talking about???? smh". You didn't add anything relevant to the discussion. Address the elephant in the room. The companies messed up, the gamers did nothing wrong. You are not a gamer yourself? Doesn't sound like it. Now you can try to get to the root of the problem or you can sit there copying and pasting all codes of conduct you see on other sites that have nothing to do with the issue at hand.

Edited by Wild Marshmallow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Wild Marshmallow said:

Oh boy so now that you copied & pasted Xbox codes of conduct from another site without even giving any valid arguments from your own head, you found another legislation to copy & paste. You can copy & paste all you want but people are able to read those on their own, you are not their daddy.

What? Playing Simon says again? Simon's comments in that context? I read Simon's comment, he never talked about ESRB ratings lol.

Again, what are you even talking about? You keep copying and pasting codes of conduct from different companies and entitites, so far you didn't give any valid arguments from you, you keep implying gamers need to read all you paste and that they might have done something wrong. Gamers did nothing wrong, realize this.

Read what @Oldgreyfart said and like him, many others, me included, shared screenshots without any cussing in chat as you imply, so what Simon said about the vague term without real examples "objectionable" content in chat window makes no sense in these cases.

I posted a simple screenshot of my character riding his horse into a beautiful sunset. THAT'S IT. No cussing in chat. What's wrong with that? Nothing. P.A. told us to share screenshots of the game. Stop with the excuses.

If you are a Xbox ambassador, you can be ambassador all you want but please don't white knight your favorite company only because you like them, and because reasons, let's stick to the truth and facts shall we? Give valid arguments instead. Honestly, when I read your comments I think to myself: "what?? what is he talking about???? smh". You didn't add anything relevant to the discussion. Address the elephant in the room. The companies messed up, the gamers did nothing wrong. You are not a gamer yourself? Doesn't sound like it. Now you can try to get to the root of the problem or you can sit there copying and pasting all codes of conduct you see on other sites that have nothing to do with the issue at hand.

I’m not here to argue with anyone. Seems you’ve made decisions and prefer to stick to those ideas.  

Hope things work out to your desires. 

Edited by NewBlacksmurf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All i want is to see a comment from either P.A or microsoft OFFICIAL STATEMENT. stating their was a mistake was made and we APOLOGIZE that is the one thing that has not been done through all of this is an apology to all of us gamers for a mistake made. Then this whole thing would die down and people would feel a little better. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...