Neo-El

Received Enforcement From Live

1 minute ago, Jacs said:

At this point highly unlikely anything happens. They want to quietly sweep it under the rug. Some sort of compensation would be nice. Asking to much I fear, as they can hardly acknowledge it after the fact. 

They already said a setting on their end got changed after the beta started so they admitted fault and then said no one is at fault lolol. They can pretend for days but me gettin an enforcement strike from the forums for bumpin this thread is retarded. Its like they dont know how to manage their game and dont know how forums work. Who knew thread bumps were against forum rules....thats crazzzzzyyyyyy

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, numnutz2005 said:

They already said a setting on their end got changed after the beta started so they admitted fault and then said no one is at fault lolol. They can pretend for days but me gettin an enforcement strike from the forums for bumpin this thread is retarded. Its like they dont know how to manage their game and dont know how forums work. Who knew thread bumps were against forum rules....thats crazzzzzyyyyyy

It's been long enough for us to have a real response admitting what fully happened and owning up to their mistake, with an apology? Either or once simon gets back on, you're likely due for a ban from your other post lol. 

Edited by Jacs

3 minutes ago, Jacs said:

It's been long enough for us to have a real response admitting what fully happened and owning up to their mistake, with an apology? Either or once simon gets back on, you're likely due for a ban from your other post lol. 

If he has proof that the normal use of forum bumpin is against the rules let him ban me. Im sorry he doesnt know how forums work. Employers will train employees if they need to learn stuff like this...ik my job has trainin options available so maybe they could look into that??

i agree they cant even say sorry and they pretend like it didnt happen. The messed up and dont even post an announcement about it. Everything else like “the black spirit farted” gets its own announcement thread but one that caused people to get banned and be flagged perminantly gets nothin. I wonder if they even informed their higher ups of this issue or is these guys r tryin to prevent it from goin up the chain. They think kids callin me “fagg” or sayin “stfu numnutz” is fine but me not cussin or gettin mad is somehow breakin the rules so who knows what they think is normal these days. My account is sittin at 85 points and i have screen shots of everything so im ready to pass this info along to higher ups if needed. Not a threat just fact. Like ne customer support related job theres the low end guys like simon and others and there r higher end guys like supervisors and such. If the low end guys cant inform us properly or lie about stuff its totally normal to go to the next lvl

3 minutes ago, numnutz2005 said:

If he has proof that the normal use of forum bumpin is against the rules let him ban me. Im sorry he doesnt know how forums work. Employers will train employees if they need to learn stuff like this...ik my job has trainin options available so maybe they could look into that??

You get so accustomed these days to good communication back and forth from devs to their community. Very strange to see a micky poor job being done. Maybe I'm used to western devs, they seem to embrace it. Not saying other studios world-wide don't. But I imagine the bulk of the team being from Korea, most of them probably have no clue what's actually happening. Delegating to CMs who are essentially just messengers will never give us the voice or respect we deserve. 

3 minutes ago, Jacs said:

You get so accustomed these days to good communication back and forth from devs to their community. Very strange to see a micky poor job being done. Maybe I'm used to western devs, they seem to embrace it. Not saying other studios world-wide don't. But I imagine the bulk of the team being from Korea, most of them probably have no clue what's actually happening. Delegating to CMs who are essentially just messengers will never give us the voice or respect we deserve. 

Idk y they got so bad at communication. Its crazy how bad its gotten about topics they dont wanna address. I pointed it out before but they will answer the same region question a million times but they avoid this topic like it has aids and they will get infected somehow. Its hard to believe they truely think folks dont notice their lack of respect for folks they screw over. Everyone sees it.

12 hours ago, numnutz2005 said:

Idk y they got so bad at communication. Its crazy how bad its gotten about topics they dont wanna address. I pointed it out before but they will answer the same region question a million times but they avoid this topic like it has aids and they will get infected somehow. Its hard to believe they truely think folks dont notice their lack of respect for folks they screw over. Everyone sees it.

Bumping is not against forum rules, right? If they gave you a violation, it's them who are violating free speech, this reflects poorly on their company. I saw Simon's recent stream, someone commented that knowing P.A., it will be their first and last stream lol this says a lot about what they truly care about ($$$). They are obviously very worried about the release date and selling, that's all they are obsessed with and care about. On the stream, Simon was being rude and obnoxious to his co-workers, arrogant, know-it-all, sure it could be seen as just arrogant sense of humor but it seems it's also his true character. The kind of person or co-worker I despise, who thinks he is never wrong, lacks maturity.

Edited by Wild Marshmallow
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wild Marshmallow said:

Bumping is not against forum rules, right? If they gave you a violation, it's them who are violating free speech, this reflects poorly on their company. I saw Simon's recent stream, someone commented that knowing P.A., it will be their first and last stream lol this says a lot about what they truly care about ($$$). They are obviously very worried about the release date and selling, that's all they are obsessed with and care about. On the stream, Simon was being rude and obnoxious to his co-workers, arrogant, know-it-all, sure it could be seen as just arrogant sense of humor but it seems it's also his true character. The kind of person or co-worker I despise, who thinks he is never wrong, lacks maturity.

not that i know of. the unwritted rule on just about every forum is 24-48 hour timeouts before bumpin to prevent people from spammin bumps every couple of hours. typically its 24 hours and ur free to bump. notice how none of us got in trouble ne of the other times we bumped the same 2 threads but this time i got into trouble. no one else....just me lol. i saw clips of the stream and i agree he was rude to bis coworkers. hes a very cocky soundin dude. he even went as far as to brag on discord about how he got this job and how he worked for pa for years prior but based on what i have seen thats not exactly true. worked in his field....ya sorta....but for pa managin their other communities like he said....not at all lol. unless im mistaken and found the wrong stuff?? either way it doesnt take away his cockiness.

the weirdest part of the stream that i watched (only a few minutes worth of clips so not much at all) was how he kept tellin us how the GM hasnt played a single moment of bdo on console or PC. he knows nothin about how the game functions and have 0 hands on experience with the game yet hes a game manager?? my god thats just gross! i couldnt help but make a scrunched up face when i heard that. it was so bad i actually caught myself doin it. so the best way to promote the gameplay is to use a noob that doesnt even know how to move his char around let alone farm mobs?? this was a HUGE slip up in my opinion and im really startin to wonder whats goin on in the minds of the higher ups in charge or if they even know what went down. i have wondered a lot about what those bosses know. asians r very conservative folks. the majority of them dont like things that make them look bad (no one does but asians r on a diff lvl i believe) or that could harm the perfect image they create for the world to see. if they know everything i would be shocked because that would literally be the only korean/chinese/jap company that i have ever dealt with that didnt care about the image their reps display.

we could all do with a little humblin at times and ik people get carried away but i see patterns. im an a$$ i will be the first to admit that but i wouldnt try to make myself look better at the expense of my friend/coworker. im sure this thread will find its way to him and i hope he looks at it (it is his job afterall) and takes note of the things said.

Edited by numnutz2005

1 hour ago, numnutz2005 said:

i saw clips of the stream and i agree he was rude to bis coworkers. hes a very cocky soundin dude. he even went as far as to brag on discord about how he got this job and how he worked for pa for years prior but based on what i have seen thats not exactly true. worked in his field....ya sorta....but for pa managin their other communities like he said....not at all lol. unless im mistaken and found the wrong stuff?? either way it doesnt take away his cockiness.

That's what I meant by acting arrogant, cocky. I didn't like that attitude, honestly. I have the right to have an opinion about people, just being honest. His co-worker who was in charge of the background messed up a few times and Simon directly called him incompetent a few times as well lol. Kidding or not this is just rude, obnoxious. He deserves his co-workers also call him incompetent when he messes up like in this enforcement case. I wouldn't get along with a co-worker treating me wrong like that, not for 1 second. I would call him out to his face. It's not acceptable. I don't know how his 2 co-workers accepted that behavior, it's not correct. They must try to play along to keep their job but enough abuse is enough. No one deserves to be that disrespected anywhere, or at work.

the weirdest part of the stream that i watched (only a few minutes worth of clips so not much at all) was how he kept tellin us how the GM hasnt played a single moment of bdo on console or PC. he knows nothin about how the game functions and have 0 hands on experience with the game yet hes a game manager??

I think their idea was to show on stream a co-worker who didn't have experience playing the game to show a first timer so the Xbox players who will play for the first time identify themselves with another first timer like that P.A. guy. I don't know what is their hierarchy in their western department, if some of their superiors are also western, not Korean.

But I agree with you, being humble is a great quality that lots of people lack, so far I didn't see it in Simon at all. What he did to his co-workers comes across as making fun of them, almost bullying and they still laugh, still sit there and accept being made fun of lol.

This is kinda like Biff and George in Back to the Future movie, if you know the movie. Simon is Biff the bully and the 2 co-workers on stream were George. Simon goes like "McFly????? Anyone home? knock knock mcfly????? anyone home?????" and George (his 2-co-workers) laugh at this bullying and just sit there and take it lol.......

Edited by Wild Marshmallow

21 hours ago, Wild Marshmallow said:

That's what I meant by acting arrogant, cocky. I didn't like that attitude, honestly. I have the right to have an opinion about people, just being honest. His co-worker who was in charge of the background messed up a few times and Simon directly called him incompetent a few times as well lol. Kidding or not this is just rude, obnoxious. He deserves his co-workers also call him incompetent when he messes up like in this enforcement case. I wouldn't get along with a co-worker treating me wrong like that, not for 1 second. I would call him out to his face. It's not acceptable. I don't know how his 2 co-workers accepted that behavior, it's not correct. They must try to play along to keep their job but enough abuse is enough. No one deserves to be that disrespected anywhere, or at work.

I think their idea was to show on stream a co-worker who didn't have experience playing the game to show a first timer so the Xbox players who will play for the first time identify themselves with another first timer like that P.A. guy. I don't know what is their hierarchy in their western department, if some of their superiors are also western, not Korean.

But I agree with you, being humble is a great quality that lots of people lack, so far I didn't see it in Simon at all. What he did to his co-workers comes across as making fun of them, almost bullying and they still laugh, still sit there and accept being made fun of lol.

This is kinda like Biff and George in Back to the Future movie, if you know the movie. Simon is Biff the bully and the 2 co-workers on stream were George. Simon goes like "McFly????? Anyone home? knock knock mcfly????? anyone home?????" and George (his 2-co-workers) laugh at this bullying and just sit there and take it lol.......

i agree its shameful. they r both located in the korean office if im not mistaken but either way theres no justifyin the way he treats his coworkers. whats even weirder is the GM should be above the CM. especially a community manager that doesnt think communicatin with the community is a worthwhile thing to do lol. one thing is for sure here though....he promised to get us more info directly on a post on discord and so far he hasnt even tried to do that. we know he has seen these threads and has been reminded of the issue everyday because we keep bumpin it and the fact that he deleted both posts that i made in both threads about this means theres no excuse for him to use about not knowin or forgettin to do it. now its purely him avoidin the problem. i said that wouldnt work multiple times then and now im still sayin the same thing. silence isnt golden and it wont make the problem go away. even if i end up bein the only one still annoyed about this situation i will stay bein the only one that spreads the info on simon and how he works. i will pluck every nerve that kid has. i will go much further and will invest more free time than he expects until a resolution is provided to us. is it worth it?? prob not....but im anal about stuff and things bein even is a very big one for me.

The information we revealed is the information we were given, and we relayed that information.

The takedowns were just takedowns, no reprimands or further punishment would be taken by the enforcement team.

This is now considered a closed issue. If further issues arise, we'll look into new issues. 

• Like 3