Neo-El

Received Enforcement From Live

Early this morning I received an e-mail from Xbox Live services concerning my actions from last night, I received 2 Enforcement action taken letters because of an image I uploaded to the OneDrive service, when I looked into it i found out they removed the 2 images from OneDrive, and it turns out it was this image and another from viewing the character from up above (for a dramatic and face closeup view)

I was in no way seeking for any vulgar pursuits, I simply only wanted to have a screenshot to share towards the community event goal of 500+ screenshots for the Xbox One open beta of Black Desert.

This has me concerned because of the other sorts of outfits in the game that will be present in the full release of the game, and could pose a threat to fellow players of the community, I do not blame Black Desert in any way, it may just be a mess-up in the automated OneDrive's automated bots that scroll through and approve the images present, but seeing how it happened here. It's needed to be shared.

Sigh.png

Lolwhat.JPG

• Like 3

So too much cleavage is offensive. Sounds like the girl me toers on xbox staff getting carried away with strikes.

• Like 2

This is why Black Desert should have 1st come out for the PS4 😮 Microsoft sucks to be honest, Too much control.

But yeah reading that, I feel bad for you because that is not fair at all, You could take screen shots of a character in her bare bottoms and it should be fine, Bill gates needs to calm down and let people enjoy their media...

Edited by angryps4gamer

This is extremely worrisome that this can happen. It isn't fair and going by the loads of other screenshots from other games with a lot more revealing content that are not banned :/

Personally I'd still try and get in touch with MS Over this. You deserve an explanation as to HOW that screenshot is offensive in any manner what so ever.

Lets hope this isn't a taste of what's to come post launch. Cause anyone that has played BDO on PC knows what the costumes are like.  Revealing ? yes. Offensive? No

Sorry this happened.  I've gone and removed my BDX screens from live now as well @_@

• Sad 1

Going to be honest here. My thoughts are that screenshot is in no way vulgar or lewd in any way shape or form. If Microsoft gets offended over that. Then there is a problem. Lets talk some facts here. Looking at GTA 5 theres a full on scene where a charachter is having sex in the scene. And you the player are peeping on that charachter. There are also much worse games that have come out that have far worse revealing content or sexual content. Just look at mass effect for example. But yet Microsoft allows those yet when it comes to your screenshot its offensive. Seems to me Microsoft is two faced to its approach with games and the content it allows. This has me concerned for many reasons. 1 it could mean that Microsoft will force censorship and the complete redesign of costumes. 2. It could mean that Microsoft royaly screws this deal up with pearl abyss buy attempting what I mentiond above. And in closing if it indeed falls through befor the game is even launched. Then it means no Black desert on the xbox.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Azrakel54 said:

Going to be honest here. My thoughts are that screenshot is in no way vulgar or lewd in any way shape or form. If Microsoft gets offended over that. Then there is a problem. Lets talk some facts here. Looking at GTA 5 theres a full on scene where a charachter is having sex in the scene. And you the player are peeping on that charachter. There are also much worse games that have come out that have far worse revealing content or sexual content. Just look at mass effect for example. But yet Microsoft allows those yet when it comes to your screenshot its offensive. Seems to me Microsoft is two faced to its approach with games and the content it allows. This has me concerned for many reasons. 1 it could mean that Microsoft will force censorship and the complete redesign of costumes. 2. It could mean that Microsoft royaly screws this deal up with pearl abyss buy attempting what I mentiond above. And in closing if it indeed falls through befor the game is even launched. Then it means no Black desert on the xbox.

Microsoft didn't mess with Tera online right? 

How about a troll on your list saw it and reported just to be mean..i,loaded clips and all no strikes just checked outlook,,call customer service

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, sunstar said:

How about a troll on your list saw it and reported just to be mean..i,loaded clips and all no strikes just checked outlook,,call customer service

Thats is the most likely case scenario of what happend

7 hours ago, angryps4gamer said:

This is why Black Desert should have 1st come out for the PS4 😮 Microsoft sucks to be honest, Too much control.

But yeah reading that, I feel bad for you because that is not fair at all, You could take screen shots of a character in her bare bottoms and it should be fine, Bill gates needs to calm down and let people enjoy their media...

This has to be my favourite troll account on the forum. You capture the childish, petty nonsense of an aggravated PlayStation fanboy perfectly. I applaud your performance.

🙄

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, angryps4gamer said:

Microsoft didn't mess with Tera online right? 

No they did. They had to add stuff to chars because the skin showin was too much for them. If they didnt tera wouldnt have been allowed.

ik im double postin but i just wanted to bump this up and confirm that i too just received a negative mark from microsoft:

Game DVR Date:November 13, 2018, 10:47:58 AM Enforcement impact:The offending content was removed.

Enforcement details:This account created an inappropriate video or game clip. This may be due to harassment, negative speech towards a person or group, nudity or sexual content, extreme violence, profane or offensive terms or gestures, references to notorious people or organizations, references to sensitive current or historical events, controversial content, or other inappropriate references.

i would also like to make it known that it says im "not eligible" to apeal the claim and it says my account is now SUSPENDED!!!!!!. the only other violation i have related to my gamertag which was back in early 2016. i havent volated any rules before or after that but im booted from XBL with the message that "my account or family account has active suspensions". i know they said they were going to work on this issue but they better do it fast. its one thing to be reported but my account is now suspended because of this bullshit!

the report also stated that it came to their attention because of someone reporting it from the community but we arent able or allowed to post screen shots or videos from the BDO beta. it flat out says theres an error whenever u try sharin it for whatever reason even though streamin is fine and works. my guy is a wiz and thats the only character i have so i know i didnt take anything showin too much boob or too much ass.

1 hour ago, numnutz2005 said:

ik im double postin but i just wanted to bump this up and confirm that i too just received a negative mark from microsoft:

Game DVR Date:November 13, 2018, 10:47:58 AM Enforcement impact:The offending content was removed.

Enforcement details:This account created an inappropriate video or game clip. This may be due to harassment, negative speech towards a person or group, nudity or sexual content, extreme violence, profane or offensive terms or gestures, references to notorious people or organizations, references to sensitive current or historical events, controversial content, or other inappropriate references.

i would also like to make it known that it says im "not eligible" to apeal the claim and it says my account is now SUSPENDED!!!!!!. the only other violation i have related to my gamertag which was back in early 2016. i havent volated any rules before or after that but im booted from XBL with the message that "my account or family account has active suspensions". i know they said they were going to work on this issue but they better do it fast. its one thing to be reported but my account is now suspended because of this bullshit!

the report also stated that it came to their attention because of someone reporting it from the community but we arent able or allowed to post screen shots or videos from the BDO beta. it flat out says theres an error whenever u try sharin it for whatever reason even though streamin is fine and works. my guy is a wiz and thats the only character i have so i know i didnt take anything showin too much boob or too much ass.

This is crzy are we all going to get suspended. i noticed no beta screens or clips in official club. Go twitter phil spencer  any xbox head anybody who can show this stuff tweet, i cant share any bdo content from my x, so if you can pst it here, tweet to them, post link if thery resond. There was a character in ff15 she was posted all over xl never got banned. Blond character very revealing shorts and blouse worst exposure than these costmes.  Pa should not have cto cover stuff ff15 never chaged her costume.

Just now, sunstar said:

This is crzy are we all going to get suspended. i noticed no beta screens or clips in official club. Go twitter phil spencer  any xbox head anybody who can show this stuff tweet, i cant share any bdo content from my x, so if you can pst it here, tweet to them, post link if thery resond. There was a character in ff15 she was posted all over xl never got banned. Blond character very revealing shorts and blouse worst exposure than these costmes.  Pa should not have cto cover stuff ff15 never chaged her costume.

thats the weirdest part....none of the files that were made durin the event can be uploaded. whenever u try to upload or share a screen shot or clip it wont let u and says somethin went wrong. i tried for the entire time of the beta and nothin worked. i could share and receive eso content without issues though so somethin actively blocked it. the reason im pointin this out is if it cant be uploaded and viewed by others that means NO ONE CAN REPORT IT meanin the ms system flagged it for whatever reason. could it be because PA failed to mark the beta as sharable so MS views anything BDO replated as under a NDA like other closed betas do? everything that goes to the enforcement team is seen and dealt with by a real person. that means someone at ms viewed whatever was clipped and recorded before negatively markin ur account.

all i know is if PA doesnt resolve this and they start catchin up with the many other potentially flagged videos and screen shots that were taken and uploaded there r gonna be a lot of pissed players. the most annoyin part of all this is we will prob have to suck it up when it comes to our accounts. that and simon turned off messages so unless he reads this he wont know......

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

Xbox support said it's up to the devs to make sure that the game has been approved for clips and pics.

Now that's interesting if they will block screenshots, come to agreement or will have to delete all inappropriate costumes and armors

Edited by Daniel

6 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

Xbox support said it's up to the devs to make sure that the game has been approved for clips and pics.

thats gonna be interestin. so if the devs didnt mark it as sharable does that mean they cant backdate the flags removin the negative marks on peoples accounts?? im just pissed that i now have a "history" or breakin the TOS of xbl. im sure u know how much i pride myself on followin the rules when it comes to eso and xbl....and ne thing else that can cost me my account so to have my account banned for a short time for their mistake with no way to undo their mistake would be a huge issue for me. it means if i do get reported for actually doin somethin wrong they will see that i have do this before and im more likely to get a long term or perma ban for doin it again and agian....

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Now that's interesting if they will block screenshots, come to agreement or will have to delete all inappropriate costumes and armors

I don't think it's a matter of being inappropriate. Think it's more that the process hasn't been completed to allow full access. But who knows, everyone will point the the finger at the other side.

I'm guessing it's someone that reported it as lewd image. That's far from lewd and can take identical pictures in other games easily. Hell Dead or Alive games are by far worse than that. 

Is there a way to shut that feed off when you upload photos? 

10 minutes ago, Hulkksmash said:

I'm guessing it's someone that reported it as lewd image. That's far from lewd and can take identical pictures in other games easily. Hell Dead or Alive games are by far worse than that. 

Yes, in your settings you can choose to have it auto upload to your activity feed or just save it and you can manually upload it later.

Mine is set to auto upload but none of mine made it(not sure why) and I never received any enforcement

Edited by Jammer480

15 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

I don't think it's a matter of being inappropriate. Think it's more that the process hasn't been completed to allow full access. But who knows, everyone will point the the finger at the other side.

unfortunately when u have multiple people with the same issue its hard to fully reject the issue.

12 minutes ago, Hulkksmash said:

no one can report it because none of it is able to be uploaded. u cant report what isnt viewable by others. none of the bdo content could be seen by a single person outside of just u. well now no one because even mine is gone after they took action so literally no one can see ne of it now. and since it doesnt upload and isnt sharable its not seen on the profile feed. if thats not enough for ya....my char is a MALE WIZARD. nothin lewd happenin there unless im missin somethin.

1 minute ago, Jammer480 said:

Yes, in your settings you can choose to have it auto upload to your activity feed or just save it and you can manually upload it later.

Mine is set to auto upload but none of mine made it(not sure why) and I never received any enforcement

ya none of it is uploadable. its like it was never authorized to allow it to be shared. im no xbl game dev though so one of them needs to chime in.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, numnutz2005 said:

ya none of it is uploadable. its like it was never authorized to allow it to be shared. im no xbl game dev though so one of them needs to chime in.

One thing I did notice was that on Thursday, it showed which of my friends were playing BD beta. After Thursday, it showed them at Home, even tho I knew they were playing. Thought that was odd.

Edited by Jammer480
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

One thing I did notice was that on Thursday, it showed which of my friends were playing BD beta. After Thursday, it showed them at Home, even tho I knew they were playing. Thought that was odd.

its funny u mentioned that...idk if u have seen him when he posts in chat but "godlike" showed up as "home" when he was playin bdo too. we joined a party and i asked if he was headin over and he said yup and was already playin. i checked back again and it still said "home" so it wasnt somethin that went away after a few mins.

What are we living in the dark ages? Children start seeing cleavage lots ofvit at early age on tv. I didnt change my chars anatomy cause beta gets scrapped at launch her chest be smaller. But thats pointless their teloing me as woman that showing cleavage is inappropriate, this is subjective as this as eveybody has different idea what inappropriate is. The language is vague in agredment and open to unfair bias on ms end.