Neo-El

Received Enforcement From Live

7 hours ago, AtomicNinja said:

Might be bad to upload photo's to one drive i would find another place to upload them to instead of onedrive.

It wasnt. It was the one and knly pvp clip i made of the beta and was 44 sec long and most of that time is me runnin around to get to the guy then i throw fireball then explosion then light then residual the a couple of light attacks. Then i run over to the middle of the map to take cover while i hit my home button to record the clip. That is the literal play by play. 

no response on the dicord support from ne admins. no response to my twitter post. no response to the 2 threads where they were actively linked.....looks like they r actively avoiding these threads just like they did with questions regarding preloads and other things. this is pathetic. imma just keep bumpin the threads.

Edited by numnutz2005

8 hours ago, numnutz2005 said:

It wasnt. It was the one and knly pvp clip i made of the beta and was 44 sec long and most of that time is me runnin around to get to the guy then i throw fireball then explosion then light then residual the a couple of light attacks. Then i run over to the middle of the map to take cover while i hit my home button to record the clip. That is the literal play by play. 

no response on the dicord support from ne admins. no response to my twitter post. no response to the 2 threads where they were actively linked.....looks like they r actively avoiding these threads just like they did with questions regarding preloads and other things. this is pathetic. imma just keep bumpin the threads.

Yeah i see what you are talking about now 1 picture i took got flagged and taken down today,along with the email from enforcement

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AtomicNinja said:

Yeah i see what you are talking about now 1 picture i took got flagged and taken down today,along with the email from enforcement

and now ur account is permanently marked just like ours. im sorry that u had to deal with that.

4 minutes ago, numnutz2005 said:

and now ur account is permanently marked just like ours. im sorry that u had to deal with that.

It's fine i just won't screenshot ever again,and just hope the staff will reach out and rectify this.

OMG after reading this I checked and I received an email too. The only thing I did with bdo is upload a funny video of a horse crash. This is really crazy and really needs to be checked into. 

1 minute ago, CunningGal said:

OMG after reading this I checked and I received an email too. The only thing I did with bdo is upload a funny video of a horse crash. This is really crazy and really needs to be checked into. 

lol and another one. but dont worry guys the admins dont think this issue is worth an announcement about and havent for 4+ days now but the guy gettin flamed for fake release dates deserved their own dedicated announcement on discord. we instead get 2 threads that folks need to keep bumpin to keep it in the back of peoples minds. the way im feelin rn is they told us they reported the issue to PA and either PA hasnt done ne thing or they chose to cover it up instead.

i still think it was caused by a mistake on PA's end lettin MS know that we were given permission to upload and share content from the game. i dont know ne other reason MS would actively block sharin and uploadin of pics and recordins from the game. if the service is down it would be down for EVERYONE not just 1 game lol. but if that is the case they wont tell us because they would have to admit they r responsible for a perminant negative mark on their account which will be used in the future if we break the TOS since it will show that we have a "hostory" of breakin the xbl TOS.

with that said ty for reportin ur issues and im sorry u had to deal with it like the rest of us and if it help...ur not alone. deff not alone.

can everyone that reads this thread go check their emails and look in the junk folder or spam folder or anywhere else that might hold xbox emails and make sure u didnt get flagged too. if u wanna go a step further go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US and see if you have ne enforcement actions showin on ur account....just in case u missed the email or if they didnt send one all together.

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 2:07 PM, sunstar said:

What are we living in the dark ages? Children start seeing cleavage lots ofvit at early age on tv. I didnt change my chars anatomy cause beta gets scrapped at launch her chest be smaller. But thats pointless their teloing me as woman that showing cleavage is inappropriate, this is subjective as this as eveybody has different idea what inappropriate is. The language is vague in agredment and open to unfair bias on ms end.

I have to agree with you. A lot of it is unfair and non open minded biased bs on MS end of things. However theyhave other games that show the same thing. So they realy cant sit there and complain about this. It all boils down to the MS is old fashioned prudes that are being over protective. As you said its 2018 not the dark ages and children start picking up on what cleavage is earlier and earlier. Un closing its up to the parents realy to decide what the kid should be viewing. Suffice to say if MS forces change on the costumes o forces some form of censorship. Then I will not support black desert on the xbox and will go back to pc 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Azrakel54 said:

I have to agree with you. A lot of it is unfair and non open minded biased bs on MS end of things. However theyhave other games that show the same thing. So they realy cant sit there and complain about this. It all boils down to the MS is old fashioned prudes that are being over protective. As you said its 2018 not the dark ages and children start picking up on what cleavage is earlier and earlier. Un closing its up to the parents realy to decide what the kid should be viewing. Suffice to say if MS forces change on the costumes o forces some form of censorship. Then I will not support black desert on the xbox and will go back to pc 

So agred parents have special serrings they can  enable,,and that is their respnsibity, not ours, should hot punish us.

Not sure what it can be, but I can say it def has nothing to do with NDA. The game was streamed by a lot of ppl on mixer and twitch. I took pics and video. No problem. If you follow any anime clubs on xbox, and I mean any, club members post tons of half nude pics of anime girls. And nothing happens to them. They don't get taken down, and the people don't get in trouble. So I find it hard to believe it has anything to do with that. It could also be tho that one drive, has a different policy compared to the stuff you post on xbox. Still weird tho. 

14 minutes ago, mister-j said:

Not sure what it can be, but I can say it def has nothing to do with NDA. The game was streamed by a lot of ppl on mixer and twitch. I took pics and video. No problem. If you follow any anime clubs on xbox, and I mean any, club members post tons of half nude pics of anime girls. And nothing happens to them. They don't get taken down, and the people don't get in trouble. So I find it hard to believe it has anything to do with that. It could also be tho that one drive, has a different policy compared to the stuff you post on xbox. Still weird tho. 

I would agree normally but streamin and xbl r 2 diff things. Xbox doesnt detect stuff in streams but content uploads it does. Also nothin could or can be shared from this game. It doesnt get blocked from that unless its marked as not allowed by the game dev as far as i have seen. If uploads were glitchin out they would for every game not just that game. We know they confirmed and welcomed sharin of stuff but its obviously turned off and if the back end was set to not allow it we unknowingly uploaded stuff ms doesnt think we were supposed to have which applies to pg and xxx related things...all content isnt allowed. Again this is a guess based on the facts we have rn.

A bit unfortunate for this to happen. Having to settle on my fireworks photo wasnt to fun. Its not easy screen capturing what you want on xbox. So much more infuriating when you get one you like, but then the hammer comes down.

i forgot to also mention somethin that adds to the idea that i mentioned before about a change not happenin makin the game an open beta/sharable on the back end (game devs not ms)....when we opened the game to play it everyone that looked at their friends list showed that persons currect activity as "home". it would change to show "black desert online" only when the game was loaded onto ur console. once loaded u could view the current game they were playin which is similar to other closed betas.

more folks have been postin in discord about gettin reported and havin stuff deleted by xbox enforcement so its growin. many didnt even know this was happenin and didnt know to check their email/account at enforcement.xbox.xom to see if they too were flagged so they didnt report it. i would suggest ne one that reads this to go and verify that u didnt get slapped with bad marks on ur account because if u break the rules in the future this "history" will only make u more likely to be banned for a longer period of time and maybe even perma banned if u had been in trouble for breakin TOS before this beta situation....

this thread is gettin tons of views too. the main introduction thread has 9400 views durin the entire life of the forums. this thread has almost 1k and same with the other thread in about 3 days....idk how ne one can excuse not postin an announcement addressin this situation or even post in the threads to calm the minds of the folks dealin with this. a random reply burried in the general chat on discord covered up by thousands of replied before and after isnt informing or letting anyone know.

to be clear too...the comment did NOT say they contacted XBL support. the comment i was sent said they passed the info along to PA support and no word has been given about if they contacted xbox already or if they decided not to act on this. im shocked that many are tellin people to not worry about it when this puts ur account and all of ur purchases at risk. the ms terms of service clearly state that if ur account is banned ur not entitled to any refunds or ne compensation for losses u suffered because of the ban. this puts u 1 step closer to that ban....it also seems to be hittin folks that uploaded to one drive since theres no way to share the videos and screen shots with anyone through xbl.

Still need a staff reply from this. Everyone should remove all screen shots and videos from the BDO beta from their Xbox until we know what's going on. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, numnutz2005 said:

I would agree normally but streamin and xbl r 2 diff things. Xbox doesnt detect stuff in streams but content uploads it does. Also nothin could or can be shared from this game. It doesnt get blocked from that unless its marked as not allowed by the game dev as far as i have seen. If uploads were glitchin out they would for every game not just that game. We know they confirmed and welcomed sharin of stuff but its obviously turned off and if the back end was set to not allow it we unknowingly uploaded stuff ms doesnt think we were supposed to have which applies to pg and xxx related things...all content isnt allowed. Again this is a guess based on the facts we have rn.

Still though a nda would infact prohibit the streaming of the game as well,so if we are being flagged for screenshots and clips,that would imply those who streamed should get the same treatment. I only know that the streamer i watched and personally talked with said he didn't receive and enforcement from it,he came to the conclusion that maybe screenshots weren't allowed because of nda but if a game is nda then i don't get why the streamers wouldn't be flagged.

He was streaming on mixer which microsoft owns so that furthers my statement on the favoritism being shown to those who streamed it while the ones who don't stream just screenshot,and being told it's alright then wake up to a enforcement with no response or fix at all because of this.

11 minutes ago, AtomicNinja said:

Still though a nda would infact prohibit the streaming of the game as well,so if we are being flagged for screenshots and clips,that would imply those who streamed should get the same treatment. I only know that the streamer i watched and personally talked with said he didn't receive and enforcement from it,he came to the conclusion that maybe screenshots weren't allowed because of nda but if a game is nda then i don't get why the streamers wouldn't be flagged.

He was streaming on mixer which microsoft owns so that furthers my statement on the favoritism being shown to those who streamed it while the ones who don't stream just screenshot,and being told it's alright then wake up to a enforcement with no response or fix at all because of this.

well ur forgettin that streamin often times happens with an external capture device not the internal console itself. some do but for example people werent allowed to stream the sea of thieves beta when it happened and it would have ur username if u tried to stream it. it wouldnt block it from goin through on twitter and all that but if ur username is blasted in the stream its kinda hard not to know who broke the rules there. that was a rule they made....in this case they told us to do all this stuff and suddenly people that uploaded to one drive got slapped by bans from xbl or negative marks on their accounts. like i mentioned before...a streamer in the discord got 2 flags for stuff they uploaded.

an nda would legally prevent streamin of the game but it wont physically stop it from happenin. just look at iptv services. they have laws that make streamin tv channels illegal but it cant actually stop them from doin it. but this is all speculation none of us know if they goofed and left the nda active on their end while tellin us it was open causin us to get into trouble or if it was another reason. the fact that this issue is actively bein ignored even though its a pretty big deal is scary. if support can reply to a thread 3 minutes after its created (jesus christ!!! 3 minutes!!!) y cant they reply to this after bein active for days?? thats not includin the discord chat where people brought the issue up too. the thread replied to was posted a day after these were so its hard to say that they r busy if they reply to other threads and instead ignore these.

Edited by numnutz2005