Sign in to follow this  
CM Valencia

End of Beta Survey

Adventurers,

It has been such a wonderful beta period. We had a blast spending the time with you guys. Although we had our ups and downs, we hope that everyone enjoyed their time getting a taste of the Black Desert world. We're about to have the fireworks show to finish off the beta. Make sure to take some screenshots, post it on any social media channel with the hashtag #BlackDesertBeta and post the link on the forum event post. There is an event where you have a chance to get a limited edition Black Spirit Wireless Phone Charger. Also, last but not least, your feedback really matters to us, so make sure to fill out this survey and let us know what you think. This feedback will really help us make improvements to the game so that we can bring everyone an even better experience in the Black Desert world on Xbox. Thank you again for making this beta such a wonderful experience. We look forward to seeing everyone at launch. 

Thank you,
From all of us on the Black Desert Team 😘

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The surveys allows for multiple responses. I hope you can filter out many that may have been sent from the same users for balanced, genuine survey results.

• Like 1

Commenting so this is seen, hoping everyone who intends on playing later has completed the survey as it ended a few days back. 

Edited by NewBlacksmurf

Most people I've been in contact with since the beta have all seemingly done the report as well,myself included. Let's just hope some of the views shared fall onto open minded devs. I'm sure a lot of us have been some very quality and insightful opinions. Not just on the beta but what we feel would help this came become a run a way success for xbox. 

• Like 1

On 11/13/2018 at 1:48 AM, CM Valencia said:

Adventurers,

It has been such a wonderful beta period. We had a blast spending the time with you guys. Although we had our ups and downs, we hope that everyone enjoyed their time getting a taste of the Black Desert world. We're about to have the fireworks show to finish off the beta. Make sure to take some screenshots, post it on any social media channel with the hashtag #BlackDesertBeta and post the link on the forum event post. There is an event where you have a chance to get a limited edition Black Spirit Wireless Phone Charger. Also, last but not least, your feedback really matters to us, so make sure to fill out this survey and let us know what you think. This feedback will really help us make improvements to the game so that we can bring everyone an even better experience in the Black Desert world on Xbox. Thank you again for making this beta such a wonderful experience. We look forward to seeing everyone at launch. 

Thank you,
From all of us on the Black Desert Team 😘

any information on game release or next Beta test i haven't seen anything posted on xbox or your forums about a release. its like the game is in a black hole. it doesnt even show up on xboxs coming soon list which is weird if the game is planning to come out within the next 2 to 3 months. No presales no hyping the game up before hand not sure if this is a great strategy or a very poor one.

On 11/23/2018 at 7:36 PM, Jacs said:

Most people I've been in contact with since the beta have all seemingly done the report as well,myself included. Let's just hope some of the views shared fall onto open minded devs. I'm sure a lot of us have been some very quality and insightful opinions. Not just on the beta but what we feel would help this came become a run a way success for xbox. 

most  xbox versions blow away there PC versions in sales. Ark for example sold a million copies on xbox in a week.

8 hours ago, Voodoo77 said:

most  xbox versions blow away there PC versions in sales. Ark for example sold a million copies on xbox in a week.

Well that didn't have anything to do with what your quoting. I disagree though with what you did say. Now it certainly isn't true for every game, but I seem to recall that games sell more on pc then a console. MMOs almost certainly have more, and more of them to boot as well. Id think with play anywhere titles or first party MS, they may sell more on consoles. Im not entirely sure I don't have figures to back any of this up. I'd think there's a vast amount of pcs out there, more then both consoles together. Games these days can run on damn near any pc. 

5 hours ago, Jacs said:

Well that didn't have anything to do with what your quoting. I disagree though with what you did say. Now it certainly isn't true for every game, but I seem to recall that games sell more on pc then a console. MMOs almost certainly have more, and more of them to boot as well. Id think with play anywhere titles or first party MS, they may sell more on consoles. Im not entirely sure I don't have figures to back any of this up. I'd think there's a vast amount of pcs out there, more then both consoles together. Games these days can run on damn near any pc. 

Da hast du nicht ganz unrecht aber die konsolen rüsten so gut wie möglich nach. Nehmen wir zum beispiel teso (the elderscrols online). Das wird heut zu tage mehr auf konsolen gespielt oder red dead redamtion 2 kommt erst auf konsolen raus und verkaufte sich am ersten tag schon fast besser als gta5. Klar gibt es hier und da noch große unterschiede zwischen den platformen aber das wird nicht mehl lang so sein.

Jetz noch ne andere frage...

Stimmt es das black desert erst im Q1 2019 erscheint?

16 hours ago, Mcfehler said:

Da hast du nicht ganz unrecht aber die konsolen rüsten so gut wie möglich nach. Nehmen wir zum beispiel teso (the elderscrols online). Das wird heut zu tage mehr auf konsolen gespielt oder red dead redamtion 2 kommt erst auf konsolen raus und verkaufte sich am ersten tag schon fast besser als gta5. Klar gibt es hier und da noch große unterschiede zwischen den platformen aber das wird nicht mehl lang so sein.

Jetz noch ne andere frage...

Stimmt es das black desert erst im Q1 2019 erscheint?

Mhmmm mhmm GTA 5... check. Q1 2019. Yes I believe BDX will not push out to Q2. I wholly expect them to capitalize on the Christmas cash. Lots of great games coming out early 2019. Now sure BDX is unique in its own right and shooter people won't care. But console players are gamers with a variety of taste. If word of mouth is out that there is some incredible game out there, as well as BDX. That's not totally beneficial. Launch when there's a dry spell of releases. Many streamers (which can have a fairly major impact on sales early on) will be show casing this game giving away free press. Most of it will be good, the only downfalls to this game come much much later on. So you won't be getting a ton of negativity off the bat regarding that. You don't want a crowded launch window of you can avoid it. Personally if this game came out around Anthems release, I'd be taking some for that. BDX will most likely be my mainstay, like destiny and ESO have been. I still play many other games though. 

Sidebar, I clearly can't read German(?) but you can read English, so yeah my reply really isn't in a direct response as to what you say. 

On 11/27/2018 at 10:30 PM, Jacs said:

Its a proven fact that most games which are released for console and PC sales are more for console. more people have access to a console than a gaming machine. Look it up there is tons of data on the web about it if you don't believe me. 

The logic of don't release until dry spell is just ridiculous,  if the game is good it won't matter what else is out people will play,  I mean you can only play what you are putting your time in and gamers only can play one game at a time.  Anthem is going to be a flop I mean are you kidding me a big open world but you can only choose from 4 suits,  I won't be playing anthem,  I will be buying kh3 for my wife and I but there is nothing else to look forward to next year so far. Would crap a nugg if they announced that they are going to be finishing Scalebound though that is just a dream I have,  lol. Bdx beta was fun and I didn't level but to 29 and still got kzarka weapon at the end of the beta,  killed a bunch of people while they were taking screen shots in the arena at the end of it lol so funny 7 on the wall at once died. 

On 12/6/2018 at 4:45 PM, Deathz Angel said:

killed a bunch of people while they were taking screen shots in the arena at the end of it lol so funny 7 on the wall at once died. 

also @Deathz Angel

On 12/5/2018 at 9:15 PM, Deathz Angel said:

I would like for bdx to not have pvp unless you go to red battlefield or node wars or seige but get rid of open world pvp as I don't pvp so I guess I will be getting to 49.9999 and staying there.  I don't think it's right to be able to kill someone else when ever you want after level 30...to be more exact I won't be fond of being able to flag up to fight some one for a grinding spot.  That's dumb just make pvp for certain specific areas only.  And before you cry bdo is mostly pvp,  no it's not,  nor is there any endgame it is constantly having areas and quests added,  you can play this game and never pvp if you desire not to. So I am suggesting pvp areas where you can not pvp anywhere else but the specific spots. 

Can you smell it? it suddenly reeks of hypocrisy in here.

No if you learn to read I said I don't like having forced pvp, I said I killed them in the arena area at the end of the beta,  if you know anything about the game then you know if you enter the arena you are flagged but a step back out of it and you can't be touched by anyone.  Before you selectively pick out of my quotes you might wanna do your research,  nice try , swing and a miss. Lol 👌 

Only thing I'm missing in area is that you get locked out from leaving it for X minutes after attacking to avoid noobs around. But won't be problem after 49 so doesn't matter :)

3 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

No if you learn to read I said I don't like having forced pvp, I said I killed them in the arena area at the end of the beta,  if you know anything about the game then you know if you enter the arena you are flagged but a step back out of it and you can't be touched by anyone.  Before you selectively pick out of my quotes you might wanna do your research,  nice try , swing and a miss. Lol 👌 

Hit or miss, Oh thats definitely a hit. It shows you're more than willing to attack people and pvp. Thing is, you can only do that when they least expect it and get some cheap shots.

So basically you're just a shitty player who get rekt in grind spots by someone who has the actual ability to use their brain when playing. 

Im really excited to see how further you base yourself as a toxic, sorry excuse of existance player. Can't wait to see you rage quit.

Don't ever change. You're a great example for people to what NOT to be.

Cheers kid.

• Like 1