5 minutes ago, RainyWillow said:

who else is a sad boi 

Calpheon server was lit af 

The feels at the end...onions amirite.

Didn't get to play as much as I wanted but calpheon was the best server!

13 minutes ago, RainyWillow said:

who else is a sad boi 

Calpheon server was lit af 

I Feel sad too a sense of loss. The community has been absolutely lovely throughout this beta.  And this is just the beginning to a fantastic future for BDX though. There is TONS to look forward to as we eagerly await launch.

I was on Mediah and we had a great send off there. Letting off lanterns near the end and there was a countdown on our server too. Excellent excellent beta

3 minutes ago, Jinxys said:

I Feel sad too a sense of loss. The community has been absolutely lovely throughout this beta.  And this is just the beginning to a fantastic future for BDX though. There is TONS to look forward to as we eagerly await launch.

I was on Mediah and we had a great send off there. Letting off lanterns near the end and there was a countdown on our server too. Excellent excellent beta

I really can't get over how it feels like a complete loss. Got super attached to the game and community over the last few days and put everything into it. 

I knew going into the beta that it wouldn't last but didn't think I would miss everything this much. RIP beta. You were everything we could have hoped for. See you all on the other side!

Edited by xCROv

Was on calpheon also, this beta was great.

It was worth the wait however communication leading up to it still could've been better. 

I've been lurking here for months but it's time to come out of the shadows to say I'm also sad it's over :(

• Like 2

yeah was on calipheon too, thankfully it's was the best, I did tried other severs but some of them were toxic, valencia was also kind of racist towards some other people talking Spanish, Asian and French,  like let's be better than pc now my consoles brother and sisters. Let's try to have at least some kind of civilised manners. 

19 minutes ago, HunterX said:

yeah was on calipheon too, thankfully it's was the best, I did tried other severs but some of them were toxic, valencia was also kind of racist towards some other people talking Spanish, Asian and French,  like let's be better than pc now my consoles brother and sisters. Let's try to have at least some kind of civilised manners. 

A lot of pc people came to this though so it wasn’t just console bros being toxic..

On 11/13/2018 at 12:23 PM, HunterX said:

I was on Valencia. Outside of my IRL friends that were on there with me, you're right. Very toxic, very childish, lots of racist comments in chat. I'll be checking different servers right off the bat come full release

Edited by Vae Victis

It was beautiful. I played on PC for 2 years, but something about a fresh start and a new beginning on BDO was amazing. I wanted to cry at the end, no other game will fill the void while it's gone. 😢

• Like 4

Yes so sad I saw the fireworks and I saved the "see you again" and put it as my background hope it comes out soon haven't had a game like this one before. 

Hello darkness my old friend.....

Darn im actualy sitting infront of my x box and and stare at home page like its gonna change something...

Im actualy working more then usualy because i got nothing to do lol

Oh well money..i guess..

• Haha 1

On 11/13/2018 at 2:23 PM, HunterX said:

That's gonna happen a lot. Valencia is the name of a real city in Spain, and also a popular soccer team. So it seems a lot of the Spanish speakers go there because they like the name. I'm going to stay away from that server.

Edited by Neorift