Sign in to follow this  
Crimzon Rabbit

One last suggestion ^_^

Hello again to anyone who sees this.

This prob be the last post I'll do until the full release of the game but I have on4 suggestion mainly for traders. What about implementing hiring guards? Could be players or npcs. The way to initiate it would be talking to a caravan guard at a city or town (mainly city's) and you can hire guards to protect you from bandits and such along the way to your destination.  (Main use of them would be players who want to upgrade their strength by walking but can't fight).

Cost of the guards would depend on the distant you are traveling to and from, and will be times depending on the amount/level of guards you want.

Thought this would be a good idea due to the fact not everyone wants to tag along with a trader to support them when they can't get anything out of it with no trading system

Thanks for reading and thank you devs for everything.

The Crimzon Family. 

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:11 AM, Crimzon Rabbit said:

Hello again to anyone who sees this.

This prob be the last post I'll do until the full release of the game but I have on4 suggestion mainly for traders. What about implementing hiring guards? Could be players or npcs. The way to initiate it would be talking to a caravan guard at a city or town (mainly city's) and you can hire guards to protect you from bandits and such along the way to your destination.  (Main use of them would be players who want to upgrade their strength by walking but can't fight).

Cost of the guards would depend on the distant you are traveling to and from, and will be times depending on the amount/level of guards you want.

Thought this would be a good idea due to the fact not everyone wants to tag along with a trader to support them when they can't get anything out of it with no trading system

Thanks for reading and thank you devs for everything.

The Crimzon Family. 

It sounds like even if it's not implemented formally, an individual could offer payment-for-support to entice players that might be willing to do so. *shrug*.