angryps4gamer

Black Desert When

if not within 4 weeks of the 12th when the beta ended than most likely in summer or early spring after all the holidays

Edited by x22

3 minutes ago, x22 said:

if not within 3 weeks of the 12th when the beta ended than most likely in summer or early spring after all the holidays

When holidays end we are still deep within winter bro. You are talking about March and onward. The game felt too ready for them to work on it for the next 3-4 months. Besides, they can fix new bugs and issues releasing patches after they launch the game.  

Silence is good (ironically) there was a dead silence days before Simon announced the beta. We're close.. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

When holidays end we are still deep within winter bro. You are talking about March and onward. The game felt too ready for them to work on it for the next 3-4 months. Besides, they can fix new bugs and issues releasing patches after they launch the game.  

Silence is good (ironically) there was a dead silence days before Simon announced the beta. We're close.. 

I agree I think we are very close. I dont see it escaping January. From the sounds of it the UI was one of the reasons for the delay. Hopefully they dont have to much work in that department. Most issues Ive seen looked relatively minor and shouldnt take long to make adjustments. Unfortunately,once all this happens it will need to go throuh certification through xbox I believe, which adds another 2 weeks. My guess,they have 3-6 weeks of work, plus the two extra weeks.Which would put it around Dec 10 or just into the new year. Just complete speculation though.

1 minute ago, Jacs said:

I agree I think we are very close. I dont see it escaping January. From the sounds of it the UI was one of the reasons for the delay. Hopefully they dont have to much work in that department. Most issues Ive seen looked relatively minor and shouldnt take long to make adjustments. Unfortunately,once all this happens it will need to go throuh certification through xbox I believe, which adds another 2 weeks. My guess,they have 3-6 weeks of work, plus the two extra weeks.Which would put it around Dec 10 or just into the new year. Just complete speculation though.

Certification process is shortened and simplified because PA is a member of Microsoft's ID@XBOX program which makes developing and publishing games easier, cheaper, and quicker.

I think they already have bugs fixed and currently looking into improving UI/quality of life aspects from the feedback like:

- screen shake sensitivity, FOV/camera distance, scaling size of individual UI elements like chat window (which was monstrously big imho..) etc.

Around Thanksgiving. Tonight i was looking at xbox's official  enhanced list, black Desert status has changed to coming soon, its lnot listed as in development. Darksider games are also listed as coming soon a nd their release date in store is November 26th. Makes sense after open beta, Tera's second one release came pretty fast. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, sunstar said:

Around Thanksgiving. Tonight i was looking at xbox's official  enhanced list, black Desert status has changed to coming soon, its lnot listed as in development. Darksider games are also listed as coming soon a nd their release date in store is November 26th. Makes sense after open beta, Tera's second one release came pretty fast. 

Don't want to argue but I think the "coming soon" status has been there for quite a while. I can't recall seeing "in development" label next to it.

Can you link the source? I'm curious. 

13 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

I hope its after Christmas since everyone's off work on holidays except me 🤔

That's selfish Doc! 😂 I hope the game comes out this month! 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

I hope its after Christmas since everyone's off work on holidays except me 🤔

You are not alone m8 😣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Certification process is shortened and simplified because PA is a member of Microsoft's ID@XBOX program which makes developing and publishing games easier, cheaper, and quicker.

I think they already have bugs fixed and currently looking into improving UI/quality of life aspects from the feedback like:

- screen shake sensitivity, FOV/camera distance, scaling size of individual UI elements like chat window (which was monstrously big imho..) etc.

I always thought the id@xbox program was for indies. Just crossing my fingers they aren't making a bunch of tutorials. I'll deal with the onslaught of server chat. 

8 hours ago, angryps4gamer said:

End of this month?

Next month?

End of December?

Next Year?

It's DEFINITELY one of the above.

🤔

• Haha 2

I would be shocked if we didn't get the full release before February, and surprised if we even had to wait until January. If I had to make a guess I guess we'd see a release within the first two weeks of December. Probably the second week.

2 hours ago, Zak said:

They said 2018. It has to be within the next 5/6 weeks. It will be soon. 

Oh yea, how many times did they actually do what they said...

Next year is my guess

• Like 1

I bet we have another open beta before launch.  Q1 launch.   There was a reason for no marketplace, trading, main city, boss spawns.  I'm sure they knew the kazarka spawn was gonna be an issue.  Spawned at midnight est.  Before the beta ended.

7 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Don't want to argue but I think the "coming soon" status has been there for quite a while. I can't recall seeing "in development" label next to it.

Can you link the source? I'm curious. 

Scroll down a bit list there, darksidrs is in xb store undr coming soon category https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/xbox-one/xbox-one-x-enhanced-list

• Like 2