angryps4gamer

Black Desert When

I think it’ll be after Xmas, we will get another open beta before then.  max level during this beta was 40, still got a lot to test out. 

On 11/16/2018 at 12:24 PM, Beond said:

Anything after the 25th of this month and I'll be disappointed, they have not been active at all what means they're probably busting out a lot of hours from feedback of the beta and we will get it this month.

So agreed with this. Let me remind some of you the beta app was old build that was altered for beta. Most betas do this. The build they are currently on, is complete not reduced tertitory size like beta was. Most betas are to test their server system and high traffic. It ran smoothly, the last few hours of beta proved that. Most id games are put in the store with little fanfare at their release or a week before or a few days before release, as its digital.  For best vantage of Christmas New Year sales, the best time would be Thanksgiving week or the week after. Fixes  to ui etc van be ongoing through patches. Right now if you need a console x's are a 100 dollars off, and s has special priice too. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Drunkenmaster702 said:

Tera beta was horrible, bdx was quite a bit smoother in my humble opinion.Beta wise at least.havent played tera in a for awhile though, that game got boring pretty quickly.

Tried Tera out for a bit yesterday. Could not get over the absurd screen tearing. I couldn't keep playing, it was right in your face every second or so. Quickly put the controller down. 

On 11/17/2018 at 4:31 AM, Jacs said:

Im curious about the servers their using. Xbox provided ones? or are they sticking with who they hired out for the servers. From my understanding these guys are some of the lowest rated companies for server performance, and they signed a multi year deal. Im sort of on the mindset that with a different platform release they are not bounded by the standing contract for pc. Xbox servers have always been pretty solid.

That would be Kakao Games a BDO publisher on PC. We get published by PA devs themselves so not same servers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Namus said:

That would be Kakao Games a BDO publisher on PC. We get published by PA devs themselves so not same servers.

Well they held up better then I expected. Only noticed issues at Kzarka, experienced a bit of rubber banding. To be expected when you have everyone crammed in one place on two servers

33 minutes ago, Jacs said:

Well they held up better then I expected. Only noticed issues at Kzarka, experienced a bit of rubber banding. To be expected when you have everyone crammed in one place on two servers

The Kzarka boss event was setup that way deliberately so that they could stress test the servers. 

From the feedback they gave regarding the beta which is available on the website it seems that they've gathered a load of decent information and are working towards implementing various features and changing certain things. 

Hopefully we'll get the game within a few weeks time. 

I'd be shocked if we got it before March. Realistically for all they are going to be revamping and fixing, it doesn't seem like it would be as soon as most are predicting. 

I just started path of exile too.  trying to find me a good build so I don't gimp my character.

i'll probably be playing path of exile or MHW until BDO comes out

gt: p0fell0w   

Edited by p0fell0w
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Vae Victis said:

I'd be shocked if we got it before March. Realistically for all they are going to be revamping and fixing, it doesn't seem like it would be as soon as most are predicting. 

You pessimism is crushing my soul. But if it does come in March. I can use the gift cards I get on my bday from my brothers for all the launch goodness. More pets please :)

4/1/2019.  Launches with all classes, 5k Pearls, All current expansions on PC, and a console exclusive: First ever flying mount, the Black Dragon. 

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Klue said:

BDO will release Q1 2018... (checks notes again)... Uh I mean Q1 2019

next year, RIP!

why you no listen to me

Edited by angryps4gamer
why you no listen to me

@[CM] Simon is the official launch window still 2018? I’m not asking directly when it will come out just asking what is the current official stance of BDO. 

1 hour ago, Klue said:

@[CM] Simon is the official launch window still 2018? I’m not asking directly when it will come out just asking what is the current official stance of BDO. 

LETS NOT WALK AROUND ON EGG SHELLS NOW...

LETS ASK DIRECTLY!

BDX WHEN?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/18/2018 at 11:29 AM, angryps4gamer said:

I am hoping for a thanksgiving launch. If that happens i will buy a cheap xbone.

Yes embrace the dark side you know you want it!