angryps4gamer

Black Desert When

Will we have a sad Santa?   All Santa really wanted for Xmas was BDO!!!! :(  Santa has $200 set aside right now but will have to spend money elsewhere if the elves can't deliver.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rook said:

Will we have a sad Santa?   All Santa really wanted for Xmas was BDO!!!! :(  Santa has $200 set aside right now but will have to spend money elsewhere if the elves can't deliver.

If theres no news of release during the 3rd- 4th week that follows the beta then high chance there wont be a release this year

Edited by x22

3 hours ago, Zecth said:

I place zero stock in third party sites like this, especially when dealing with companies like PA. I predict a December release based off how they usually go about things. Everytime they've had a polished beta, the real thing launches about a month later. Plus, they love money, so doubt they miss that Christmas cash :)

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Joker Blades said:

I place zero stock in third party sites like this, especially when dealing with companies like PA. I predict a December release based off how they usually go about things. Everytime they've had a polished beta, the real thing launches about a month later. Plus, they love money, so doubt they miss that Christmas cash :)

That's a very important phrase.. probably the most important factor " they love money, so doubt they miss that Christmas cash". So true. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joker Blades said:

Monster hunter world done amazing that was end of january

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Jeo320 said:

Monster hunter world done amazing that was end of january

What a random comparison LEL... MH is a well-established franchise which has been on the market for years.. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

1 hour ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

That's a very important phrase.. probably the most important factor " they love money, so doubt they miss that Christmas cash". So true. 

I mean there would be what two weeks of ads before a release around what 18th at latest? 

26 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

What a random comparison LEL... MH is a well-established franchise which has been on the market for years.. 

That's part of my point good advertisement plus a good reputation made january a success would a few weeks worth of ads bring in the masses for a very successful December launch i think new year for some hype train but before Feb as there is a small flood of games around Feb to march

13 hours ago, Joker Blades said:

Remember the decision isn't just taking by PA, in this case, Microsoft is involved as well.

Edited by Zecth

They would be fools to go 2019. Early Access before Xmas would be smart atleast. If they delay another year might as well cut 30% of expected sales out from holidays. Lots of large releases in 2019. Just not smart to delay.

The beta ran better than a ton of games that have been out for a long time. I had no issues

• Like 1

I went and sat on a big guy lap and told him I wanted this game the beginning of December, for Christmas,he said get off his lap, pretty sure his name was paul, nice guy till he called the cops.....

Edited by Nero012

Hello i just registred today so i have question beacouse i alerdy have bought BDO on pc but i sold PC just to buy xbox so now question do we gonna be able to switch account from pc to xbox i dont mind lose characters and everything whats gonna be on them

1 minute ago, Msterus said:

Hello i just registred today so i have question beacouse i alerdy have bought BDO on pc but i sold PC just to buy xbox so now question do we gonna be able to switch account from pc to xbox i dont mind lose characters and everything whats gonna be on them

You'll have to start fresh. Nothing will transfer.

48 minutes ago, Msterus said:

BDX is developed and published by Pearl Abyss and in partnership with Microsoft.

BDO is developed by Pearl Abyss but published by KAKAO games

Nothing holds over, Not like final fantasy a realm reborn...

Edited by angryps4gamer
why you no listen to me