On 3/5/2019 at 12:30 PM, Zinsub said:

Is PvP your main activity? Any PvE related activities?

I’m extremely new to the game, so I have a lot of learning to do. Not sure if that’s going to be a hindrance. 

Yes it os our main focus but there are some

pve aspects

WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS 53+ 230 Gear Score (AP+DP). Join the discord link above or message me on xbox at Makeum Rage for invite. 

Hey my name is righti389 in black desert and xbox live i have mic plus discord im lvl 50 wiz i play evetytime i work to tho. I have discord looking to pvp and help out anyway i can i want a serious guild but lets have fun winning or losing but lets have practise and get better lvl 50 wiz looking for guild please send invite. 

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Righti389 said:

Hey my name is righti389 in black desert and xbox live i have mic plus discord im lvl 50 wiz i play evetytime i work to tho. I have discord looking to pvp and help out anyway i can i want a serious guild but lets have fun winning or losing but lets have practise and get better lvl 50 wiz looking for guild please send invite. 

Invites must be done in person. Click that link to join discord that alien posted and ask in discord. Ill take a 50 wiz but work hard and get gear

https://discord.gg/GSrVUXb

Edited by MakeumRage

Im 29 years old im lvl 50 wiz my gamertag is righti389 my black desert name is zerodawn family name is rightitwix. I want to pvp and pve and have fun at a serious lvl i already joined discord too... 

Posted (edited)

Hey! I would really like to join your guild, I'm new but I've been playing the game alot have 2 characters a knight lv 51 and a sorceress lv 25, Im good at pvp on my knight, just haven't been in a real solid strong active guild yet. I'm 22 years old and my xbox gamertag is Lowbowski5 , Black Desert character name BustyRusty , Family Lowbowski 

Anyway If you do read this thank you for your time.

Edited by Lowbowski

Posted (edited)

[[ WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY LOOKING FOR LEVEL 55+ 310GS+ ONLY MEMBERS ]]
Click the discord link for more info on how to join.

https://discord.gg/uEtM9W8

- Welcome to APEX.

A community driven PvP based guild. We focus on working together to win, and having fun along the way. We are made up of vets and new players and will help anyone needing it.

- Rules

1. Must join discord

2. Dont be a jerk

3. Must meet requirements set by guild for gear and levels

4. Must show up to 60% or more of the GvGs and NodeWars

5. Time away for IRL is understood but you must get with the GM

- We will do weekly guild events such as guild boss scrolls, PvP (Either GvG, Arena training or Node Wars), and more. Guild Pay is strictly based on merit and contribution and will be rewarded via weekly bonuses and other methods.

Edited by MakeumRage