CM Valencia

Beta Recap

Ich danke für die schöne zeit in BDO. Aber eine hilfsbereite community stimmt nur zum teil. Ich stellt meine frage ins forum und habe überwiegend dumme kommentare bekomme. Ich kann nunmal nicht gut englisch und hab es mit google übersetzer versucht deswegen ist der post auch bischen groß ausgefallen... Aber sei es darum dumme menschen gibt es leider überall. Ich freu mich auf das game und hoffe es dauert nicht mehr lang.  

Mfg

Mir wird nix anderes übrig bleiben... 🙂 ich schau auch schon täglich ob man es downloaden kann. Bin mir nur nicht sicher ob ich im deutschem store schauen soll oder im amerikanischem, da es die beta nur in amerika gab.

Black Desert Team! Do you plan any improvement of trade system? Between 2 players. Basically, more freedom for players.

I'm looking forward but this question important for many PvE oriented players.

Edited by Ramsfeld

1 hour ago, Ramsfeld said:

Black Desert Team! Do you plan any improvement of trade system? Between 2 players. Basically, more freedom for players.

I'm looking forward but this question important for many PvE oriented players.

Core gameplay and economics remain faithful to PC version so don’t expect changes like direct player trading unless PA introduces it to the PC and then to console. 

On 11/21/2018 at 8:54 PM, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Core gameplay and economics remain faithful to PC version so don’t expect changes like direct player trading unless PA introduces it to the PC and then to console. 

Sure. But things related to PC (bot farms/gold selling) are far from Xbox environment as far as I know.

@CM Valencia what do you think? Is it possible?

On 11/24/2018 at 6:57 AM, Ramsfeld said:

Sure. But things related to PC (bot farms/gold selling) are far from Xbox environment as far as I know.

Edited by Harming

50 minutes ago, Ramsfeld said:

This game has no gold selling service due to the lack of player to player trading. Wtf are you talking about ? Don’t be one of these idealists trying to change core things. Sigh. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ramsfeld said:

Player trading should not have a place in BDO. First off, it breaks the auction house. People will be spamming zone chat selling items for a higher price then what you can list in the AH, or lower depending on the circumstance. This also will lead directly to bots. True, bots aren't as prevalent on consoles then pc, but they certainly exist. Bots have existed on console ESO for a long time. Any time there is a thriving game with player trading, cash for gold and bot farming will always exist. Im completely fine with the way the system is. 

Edited by Jacs