Emmallie

UI

"UI: We’re going to be making a few changes to the UI. The key guide that sat on the bottom right of the screen is being removed, the quest list will now show subquests, and we’re going to be adding an option to turn off the chat. This will give you more options to customize the UI to your liking." I was thinking keep the ability to toggle the key guide on/off would bw a better option i really liked using it ... With my autism it is hard for me to remember all the controls all the time....

17 hours ago, Emmallie said:

"UI: We’re going to be making a few changes to the UI. The key guide that sat on the bottom right of the screen is being removed, the quest list will now show subquests, and we’re going to be adding an option to turn off the chat. This will give you more options to customize the UI to your liking."

So that part there is a recent quote from the Devs. I'm going to look for the full source that comment is from. I believe just a little bit later he mentioned that there would be a way to toggle it on still. Not entirely sure I'll go find out, I don't think they are out right removing it

EDIT

So this is where his quote is from. CM Valencia.

It does look like they are removing it. Hopefully its just an option to toggle, and not out right removed. Even so, there is a likely chance we get more updates with ui adjustments in the future that may bring it back. Thread like this doesnt hurt your cause.

Edited by Jacs
  • Like 1

One of the suggestions I really liked was the ability to pin certain skill commands to the screen so that you can always see how to activate those skills. They key guide will still be available, but it will be in a help section of the game. 

• Thanks 1

Does anyone know where to turn the bottom right controls in the ui?  It's kind of annoying for me to see those all the time

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gecko9 said:

Does anyone know where to turn the bottom right controls in the ui?  It's kind of annoying for me to see those all the time

You can't turn it off manually. I already reported this bug here in the bug section and @CM_Valtarra wanted to forward it to the devs. Yes, this is a really annoying bug, especially when your characters als already level 55+ 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Also, to everyone on this thread, can you please submit a ticket concerning the issue to customer service? If it is effecting game play they might be able to do more with it than I can. 

www.console.playblackdesert.com/support

CM_Valtarra