morpheus.jpg

My heart stopped for a second and then started racing

33 minutes ago, Ziploc said:

I need a release date I haven’t slept since the beta ended

I’ve only slept...

37 minutes ago, angryps4gamer said:

BDX WHEN?

We shouldn't do the "When?" thing here. It doesn't look that good

Once the release date lands on my desk, you guys will be the first to know. I can't keep a secret at all, so it will probably slip from me before I'm supposed to tell you. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, [CM] Simon said:

Once the release date lands on my desk, you guys will be the first to know. I can't keep a secret at all, so it will probably slip from me before I'm supposed to tell you. 

Why dont you just release the game the way it is as i am sure the playerbase wont mind playing the game while your making changes and sorting it 

52 minutes ago, kajiru said:

Why dont you just release the game the way it is as i am sure the playerbase wont mind playing the game while your making changes and sorting it 

Probably because he alone cannot make that call. I'm pretty sure a few of them brought that up to the ones leading the project. 

3 hours ago, angryps4gamer said:

BDX WHEN?

Please no go back to pc

2 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

fingers crossed 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kajiru said:

Because they have a lot of work to do before launch. Haven't you read the Beta Recap?

• Like 1

4/1/2019.  Launches with all classes, 5k Pearls, All current expansions on PC, and a console exclusive: First ever flying mount, the Black Dragon. 

I feel like they'll tell us its tomorrow one day before release

Edited by x22

Why bring it out black Friday weekend. They dont want to sell it at a discount and the vendors would have issues with that.  They can do full price in about a week without complaints 

• Like 1

The game will release once they have worked out all the bugs and look through the feedback,this stuff takes a while to fix it's not a simple development process so the game will release when they feel like it's ready to be released for our enjoyment,would you want a release of a bdo with every bug that we found during the testing phase,also don't @ the staff and bug them with this kind of question,common courtesy goes along way,

Even if they release a release date, it'll get ninja delayed to summer. before they tell you the new one, 2020 on Xbox Scarlett...🧐🤥🤭