Beond

@[CM] Simon Date

2 hours ago, Beond said:

Hey did you buy a Xbox just for black desert?

No, i have a ps4 atm. I may just get a cheap xbox one though when black desert comes out.

I played Black Desert Online for 3 years on my old pos lenovo ideapad 300 to the point the game looked like roblox or worse.

Capture_1_PhotoGallery_0.jpg

Edited by angryps4gamer
why you no listen to me

2 hours ago, angryps4gamer said:

No, i have a ps4 atm. I may just get a cheap xbox one though when black desert comes out.

I played Black Desert Online for 3 years on my old pos lenovo ideapad 300 to the point the game looked like roblox or worse.

Capture_1_PhotoGallery_0.jpg

Oh haha, damn yeah that looks like a painting xD. Lots of good deals on new xbox's right now!

6 minutes ago, Beond said:

Oh haha, damn yeah that looks like a painting xD. Lots of good deals on new xbox's right now!

only way i could play was on graphics set to lowest with upscale and optimization mode which takes all the shine and colored textures, Turning into a different graphics format almost. I am on a very low income and would just get a cheap xbox one, I could care less for the one s and x.

10 hours ago, angryps4gamer said:

only way i could play was on graphics set to lowest with upscale and optimization mode which takes all the shine and colored textures, Turning into a different graphics format almost. I am on a very low income and would just get a cheap xbox one, I could care less for the one s and x.

The game looks really good on all the xboxes honestly and run good

14 minutes ago, Beond said:

The game looks really good on all the xboxes honestly and run good

yes, I wonder how it runs on the ps4...😂

• Like 1