Elder Cog

Have I found the price?

I would not at all be surprised at that price. What i would suspect at that price is they'd give you more then just entry, probably throw in a few other goodies that you would see in similar pc bundles

Edited by Jacs

Surely PA wouldnt screw over a whole community just to make a few extra quid specially when they gave pc players 3 bundles to choose from.  I suspect they will give the xbox community the same choice on bundles with the same prices if they can 

It's just a placeholder meaning that Amazon guarantees the price won't exceed that. I'm OK with the price provided they add bunch of stuff like value packs etc. If that's just a base game though then maaaaaaaaan, that would be expensive. 

5 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

It's just a placeholder meaning that Amazon guarantees the price won't exceed that. I'm OK with the price provided they add bunch of stuff like value packs etc. If that's just a base game though then maaaaaaaaan, that would be expensive. 

I paid over $100 for BF5...this looks like a steal.😂

Edited by Jammer480

1 hour ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Was that a standard edition ? Lel 

No, deluxe which didn't really give my anything other than a week early access and a few skins. It's a great game in it's own way but pure garbage when compared to BDX.

Tbh, it was a present so I can't really complain (cept that it still came outta my bank account, lol)

Edited by Jammer480

That is a generic placeholder by Amazon. Amazon and other third party retailers will do when they do not know the pricing of a title.