kajiru

SixDegrees now recruiting

Hi all SixDegrees is now recruiting new and old members that will be playing on the EU Servers.

The guild itself is a new guild and we will be based on the calpheon server, we will be a PvX guild so there is something for everyone that joins the guil.

SixDegrees won't just be a guild it will be a place that you can call home and be apart of a family within the black desert coomunity,

We will be a casual guild, the only thing i will ask from our members is that they will be able to put one night a week aside for doing guild activities to help progress the guild.

So feel free to drop me a message if you are interested in joining the guild 

Edited by kajiru
redone guild recruitment message

I'd be interested.. GT Elder Cog

Will be maining a warrior, haven't played the pc version but am pretty well versed in Mmos and played the beta so have a rough idea what I'm doing

4 hours ago, Elder Cog said:

Will be maining a warrior, haven't played the pc version but am pretty well versed in Mmos and played the beta so have a rough idea what I'm doing

Like the post says everyone is more than welcome doesnt matter what kind of experience you have we are all here to have fun and learn together but as long as your willing to put one night a week aside to help with guild stuff then i dont see a problem and i would be more than happy to welcome you to Sixdegrees

On 12/5/2018 at 5:26 AM, Huntress Auri Vale said:

StapleSpider6 ready for duty 

hi sorry that is me just getting your message on this post as been really busy with tryin to get things sorted for christmas welcome to SixDegrees

On 11/24/2018 at 9:02 AM, Elder Cog said:

On 12/5/2018 at 5:26 AM, Huntress Auri Vale said:

StapleSpider6 ready for duty 

are you both ready for black desert sorry i havent really been here as just been busy with some personal things but anyway hope you both are well and if you want you can add me on xbox at ritchie1205 6dg