Flow

Servers

@[CM] Simon Can we get a response on where the live servers will be located or where the test servers were located? Like the state or maybe just East, Mid or West Coast? Desync is a issue for East Coast players in pvp on PC because servers are located in San Jose, CA making Grabs, CC, and SA not working as intended 100% of the time because of ping. I'd love to jump back into BDO here on Xbox but not looking forward to playing on West Coast exclusive servers again. Can we get a bit of info on that Simon? Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Flow said:

@[CM] Simon Can we get a response on where the live servers will be located or where the test servers were located? Like the state or maybe just East, Mid or West Coast? Desync is a issue for East Coast players in pvp on PC because servers are located in San Jose, CA making Grabs, CC, and SA not working as intended 100% of the time because of ping. I'd love to jump back into BDO here on Xbox but not looking forward to playing on West Coast exclusive servers again. Can we get a bit of info on that Simon? Thanks!

Edited by Azuki

7 minutes ago, Azuki said:

I'm sure they'll most likely be in the U.S. I'm asking about server location.. The travel distance between Los Angeles Cali on the West Coast and New York on the East Coast makes a big difference in ping.

Edited by Flow

1 minute ago, Flow said:

I'm sure they'll most likely be in the U.S. I'm asking about server location.. The travel distance between Los Angeles Cali on the West Coast and New York on the East Coast makes a big difference in ping.

Yeah, just sharing a little of whats been said. How was your connection in beta?

Well I didn't get to PvP as I was out of town and only made it back in time for the last 24 hours of beta, but PvE felt pretty normal. It's kinda hard to tell how latency affects you since skills on BDO are client-side. It becomes more obvious in PvP when your opponent constantly desyncs out of your grabs and cc because client-side he was in front of you but server-side he was 5 meters to the left.

I know I personally I had problems with sorcs/witchs/wizards trying to grab them. But hopefully we see what happens

Yeah I'm praying to the BDO Gods for some kind of Central location for both East & West Coast players. It would make my year if I could get back into this game again with my friends on console.

2 hours ago, Flow said:

Yeah I'm praying to the BDO Gods for some kind of Central location for both East & West Coast players. It would make my year if I could get back into this game again with my friends on console.

Yeah a central placement could work. Or do east/west and just let us know where it's located. Any half decent game does this if they have server selections. 

I don't think people realize how much ping affects your gameplay even when you don't notice it. You don't have to lag for it to affect you.

Here's an example of FFXIV comparison of when EU servers where in US and after they where moved to EU: 

6 hours ago, Namus said:

I don't think people realize how much ping affects your gameplay even when you don't notice it. You don't have to lag for it to affect you.

Here's an example of FFXIV comparison of when EU servers where in US and after they where moved to EU: 

Exactly! Especially since BDO is a PvP game.. It blows my mind how they thought it was fair for NA players by putting the servers on the West Coast on the PC version. Nobody ever talks about server location before a MMO releases, then when it does it's too late.

I wanted to give FFXIV a try as well.. But I heard not too long ago they moved the NA servers from Canada to somewhere along the West Coast.. totally killed my enthusiasm to play. 

Edited by Flow

23 hours ago, kajiru said:

Will there be na and eu servers or will everyone that plays the game on xbox all be on the same servers 

There will be EU/NA servers. 

As for locations of the servers, I'm not sure I can reveal the server set up yet

20 hours ago, Flow said:

Exactly! Especially since BDO is a PvP game.. It blows my mind how they thought it was fair for NA players by putting the servers on the West Coast on the PC version. Nobody ever talks about server location before a MMO releases, then when it does it's too late.

I wanted to give FFXIV a try as well.. But I heard not too long ago they moved the NA servers from Canada to somewhere along the West Coast.. totally killed my enthusiasm to play. 

ur comment is based on an example that doesnt even apply to this situation. the video he posted is for the EU servers bein located in the US which will obviously create a large amount of lag because of the distance between the players and the game servers. the issue u think ur gonna have has to do with them bein located in the US but on the other side of the us but theres more to the lag than server location. u have to also look at what console ur usin, if ur wireless or wired (wired directly to the router with cat 6 is the best u will get), isp, internet package/speed, fiber vs copper, number of people sharin the trunk ur connectin to, and so on and so forth.

server hosting costs money...they wont have servers peppered all over the country like people expect them to. if ne thing i would expect them to have them located where the pc servers r just because they already have rack space rented and its easy to add to that rack. it also keeps everything for the na region in 1 centralized location which is easier to manage and maintain. im on the pc version 24/7 and i stream the game to another location for half of the day and i dont experience the lad your sayin everyone is havin. im also on the east coast....

since there r a bunch of factors involved here its best to just wait before u start complainin about server ping. i believe even u said everything seemed normal in the beta section u played so its probably not smart to flip out before u even know whats how things r performin.

also this has been talked about before in other threads. there r lots of repeat things bein opened recently but it doesnt hurt to use the "search" feature before postin askin somethin that was already addressed a few times before.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, numnutz2005 said:

ur comment is based on an example that doesnt even apply to this situation. the video he posted is for the EU servers bein located in the US which will obviously create a large amount of lag because of the distance between the players and the game servers. the issue u think ur gonna have has to do with them bein located in the US but on the other side of the us but theres more to the lag than server location. u have to also look at what console ur usin, if ur wireless or wired (wired directly to the router with cat 6 is the best u will get), isp, internet package/speed, fiber vs copper, number of people sharin the trunk ur connectin to, and so on and so forth.

He posted a video on the difference between animation cancels/speed on different ping which leads to higher or lower DPS. His post shows that ping has an effect on your DPS output which would insinuate that animations/cancels on FFXIV are server sided and I have already said in a previous post that animations/cancels are client-sided on BDO, so that isn't the issue. However I agreed with him knowing that ping still has an effect in BDO, where the problems are also server-side. So yes my agreement is still very much relevant to his post.  

I AM 100% Confident that ping will play an issue in PvP the same way it does on PC. I also have Fibre Optic internet connection within my area which lowered my ping about 5-10ms on all games when switching from Cable. I won't pretend to understand the very core of Pearl Abyss' netcode and how it works, however, I can say this with certainty. People who have 70+ping to BDO on PC will experience grabs, cc, and super armor not working as intended due to desync. It's was a common occurrence and common knowledge within the community when I played. It was part of the game. All you heard about BDO within it's first 2 years of release was great graphics, great combat and shitty servers. So no, my concern isn't random and is shared by many of the veterans that still play the game today on PC. Can you still win PvP engagements with 100+ ping? Hell yeah you can. That doesn't take anything away from the fact that desync exist.  

server hosting costs money...they wont have servers peppered all over the country like people expect them to. if ne thing i would expect them to have them located where the pc servers r just because they already have rack space rented and its easy to add to that rack. it also keeps everything for the na region in 1 centralized location which is easier to manage and maintain. im on the pc version 24/7 and i stream the game to another location for half of the day and i dont experience the lad your sayin everyone is havin. im also on the east coast....

Where did I ask for random servers all across the country? I asked for a reasonable solution. Central servers that would be adequate for both East Coast and West Coast players across NA. By the way, the PC servers are managed by KaKao, not Pearl Abyss. Pearl Abyss will be self publishing the Xbox version, therefore it is not far-fetched to believe there is a possibility that they will take a different route in their decision making when choosing a host and location for their servers. As far as the lag occurrence, in a game where AP is the meta and 1 mistake = GG, having your CC or Grab desync has been an issue that has plagued high level PvP since the game released. If you are not perceptive enough to realize when this occurs, I'm not sure how to help you.

since there r a bunch of factors involved here its best to just wait before u start complainin about server ping. i believe even u said everything seemed normal in the beta section u played so its probably not smart to flip out before u even know whats how things r performin.

I said that PvE felt normal. This is because mobs are not constantly rotating SA, Iframes and Grabs and are fairly simple to deal with combat wise. The issue is PvP and the response time between Client and Server for both participants.  No it's not okay to just sit around and wait. If you want something changed or have ideas or suggestions, you voice your opinion in a constructive way on a problem and offer possible solutions. That is how the progression of modern day civilization works. Trying to hush me for a problem that clearly exist doesn't help. I'm not asking for a bias solution here. I want a fair gameplay experience for all in the NA region. 

also this has been talked about before in other threads. there r lots of repeat things bein opened recently but it doesnt hurt to use the "search" feature before postin askin somethin that was already addressed a few times before.

I have used the search function. Simon has never answered the question I asked since beta until now. Azuki linked a thread of Simon saying the servers were in the U.S which I greatly appreciate, but have already seen. But it didn't answer my question so I opened a new topic asking him directly. 

By the way, if the servers are placed on the West I won't cry about it. I'll either play casually or move on to a different game. I won't linger on the forums repeating myself. So where's the harm in me asking Simon a question to see if the game is worth my time or not before it releases? 

20 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

There will be EU/NA servers. 

As for locations of the servers, I'm not sure I can reveal the server set up yet

Thanks for the response Simon. I greatly appreciate it.. It would be awesome if you could at least give us a general location for both EU and NA upon or after release. Of course, if it is allowed.

Thanks again.

Edited by Flow

12 hours ago, Flow said:

He posted a video on the difference between animation cancels/speed on different ping which leads to higher or lower DPS. His post shows that ping has an effect on your DPS output which would insinuate that animations/cancels on FFXIV are server sided and I have already said in a previous post that animations/cancels are client-sided on BDO, so that isn't the issue. However I agreed with him knowing that ping still has an effect in BDO, where the problems are also server-side. So yes my agreement is still very much relevant to his post.  

I AM 100% Confident that ping will play an issue in PvP the same way it does on PC. I also have Fibre Optic internet connection within my area which lowered my ping about 5-10ms on all games when switching from Cable. I won't pretend to understand the very core of Pearl Abyss' netcode and how it works, however, I can say this with certainty. People who have 70+ping to BDO on PC will experience grabs, cc, and super armor not working as intended due to desync. It's was a common occurrence and common knowledge within the community when I played. It was part of the game. All you heard about BDO within it's first 2 years of release was great graphics, great combat and shitty servers. So no, my concern isn't random and is shared by many of the veterans that still play the game today on PC. Can you still win PvP engagements with 100+ ping? Hell yeah you can. That doesn't take anything away from the fact that desync exist.  

Where did I ask for random servers all across the country? I asked for a reasonable solution. Central servers that would be adequate for both East Coast and West Coast players across NA. By the way, the PC servers are managed by KaKao, not Pearl Abyss. Pearl Abyss will be self publishing the Xbox version, therefore it is not far-fetched to believe there is a possibility that they will take a different route in their decision making when choosing a host and location for their servers. As far as the lag occurrence, in a game where AP is the meta and 1 mistake = GG, having your CC or Grab desync has been an issue that has plagued high level PvP since the game released. If you are not perceptive enough to realize when this occurs, I'm not sure how to help you.

I said that PvE felt normal. This is because mobs are not constantly rotating SA, Iframes and Grabs and are fairly simple to deal with combat wise. The issue is PvP and the response time between Client and Server for both participants.  No it's not okay to just sit around and wait. If you want something changed or have ideas or suggestions, you voice your opinion in a constructive way on a problem and offer possible solutions. That is how the progression of modern day civilization works. Trying to hush me for a problem that clearly exist doesn't help. I'm not asking for a bias solution here. I want a fair gameplay experience for all in the NA region. 

I have used the search function. Simon has never answered the question I asked since beta until now. Azuki linked a thread of Simon saying the servers were in the U.S which I greatly appreciate, but have already seen. But it didn't answer my question so I opened a new topic asking him directly. 

By the way, if the servers are placed on the West I won't cry about it. I'll either play casually or move on to a different game. I won't linger on the forums repeating myself. So where's the harm in me asking Simon a question to see if the game is worth my time or not before it releases? 

Thanks for the response Simon. I greatly appreciate it.. It would be awesome if you could at least give us a general location for both EU and NA upon or after release. Of course, if it is allowed.

Thanks again.

first things first...thats a HUGEEEEEE reply and prob took lots of dedication and i appreciate u bein so detailed. glad to see someone else thats willin to type up long replies like i do even if theres a risk that folks wont even bother readin it.

lets start with the "random location" part. i didnt literally mean random locations like its some sort of wack a mole game. i meant it as there r data centers spread out all over the us and if they hosted in multiple spots they would essentially be peppered throughout the us which again isnt the norm unless its a game that brings in big big bucks. by big bucks consistently which ik pa makes a lot but they dont have a guaranteed stream of income flowin in like other sub based games do. theres always fluctuation but the earnings for those games stays fairly consistent every month to the point that they can guestimate the earnings range month to month. idk if ne of us will ever know PAs money deets but its hard to imagine a b2p bizz model not havin wildly unpredictable gains since the playerbase doesnt actually have to pay each month to continue playin. with that said that means its highly unlikely that u will see multiple dedicated hostin locations for their game servers. even if u do have servers in the middle of the us the ping can and will always be better for the folks that live in the middle of the us. it also goes without sayin (even though im sayin it now) they might even look at where the majority of their customers r located and place servers closer to them instead of in an area that is further away from the playerbase.

ik what lag is my friend but ty for explainin it to me. idk if u have played eso but ne one that has is very much aware of the animation cancelin issues involvin that game on both PC and console. lag always causes issues no matter what ur doin. its bearable in  some cases but in others it can and will cause u to lose. when i quoted the usability of the game i was pointing out that nothin has been sorted out yet. u also didnt play a single bit of pvp durin the beta so u dont know how well the connection handles it. this is y i included the part about not flippin out until uk the final perf of the game as a whole. its one thing to experience the beta fully but ur gettin worked up even though ur not familiar with how it performed pvp wise durin the beta.

as for the search feature....this has been talked about before the beta and in other threads already. people have asked where the servers will be located and simon has stated in the US and EU which like u said was linked to u already. the part u missed simon sayin to folks was details on the servers. he specifically stated in a couple posts that server details cant be given out to people rn. that includes location names etc. because that has been said already my original claim about the search box can and will still stand. if ur unsure just read the many many threads people have double tripple and even quad posted about the same topics again and again. the reason this matters so much isnt just because im super anal (because everyone knows im anal as hell!!!) but because havin to answer the same things multiple times just makes them not answer future valid questions. uk how long it took them to officially post in the threads about folks gettin reported for XBL and some even bein banned all together for xx amount of time?? i completely believe they dont come on the forums or discord as much because everytime they r seen people ask the same stuff. check twitter and see how many times the box gets flooded with "release date" or "when is the release". less spam makes fidnin stuff easier. or if u have somethin u want to add to the discussion dont be selfish and create a brand new thread....post ur comments or concerns in the ALREADY ESTABLISHED THREAD ON THE TOPIC. make sense bud?? also dont think i didnt notice the "simon hasnt answered this question from the beta until now". uk this forum has been around long before the beta started so u shouldnt check threads that started in the last couple of weeks. that goes back to the part about them answerin the same things over and over and havin new threads makin it harder to find the already answered questions. but im sure u already knew that.

all in all what i said before still stands. there r many factors involved in gettin high pings. server placement obviously effects that but no matter what u do or where they r placed there will always be someone closer to it than u and it just cant be avoided.

• Like 1

I dont see why cant they open both west coast and east coast servers at the same time in addition to EU servers. If trash f2p game such as Perfect World International could do it PA should be able to do it as well... I am sure both west coast residents and Australians would appreciate it.

5 minutes ago, Namus said:

I dont see why cant they open both west coast and east coast servers at the same time in addition to EU servers. If trash f2p game such as Perfect World International could do it PA should be able to do it as well... I am sure both west coast residents and Australians would appreciate it.

theres nothin sayin that it cant or wont happen lol. im just sayin dont hold ur breath cause u might pass out. they r the ones that make the rules here not us and they will often do what they want to even if the community is fully against it so its ne ones guess. not really sure y every aspect of this game is perma locked behind a lock and key though. i honestly dont think tellin the locations of the servers compromises the game or release in ne way. there r multiple facilities in each section of the US so its not like sayin east coast or west coast or even central will cause mobs of people to rush the hostin facilities demandin release date info or blockin the hostin of the servers. some could say its because it hasnt been decided yet but what company juggles around possibly tens of millions of dollars in overall earnings (idk how much the game makes per year lol) without a plan or road map?? just seems like they go above and beyond to hide details for no reason.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Namus said:

Because it will probably be a mega server like PC so you can't

• Like 1

5 hours ago, numnutz2005 said:

first things first...thats a HUGEEEEEE reply and prob took lots of dedication and i appreciate u bein so detailed. glad to see someone else thats willin to type up long replies like i do even if theres a risk that folks wont even bother readin it.

lets start with the "random location" part. i didnt literally mean random locations like its some sort of wack a mole game. i meant it as there r data centers spread out all over the us and if they hosted in multiple spots they would essentially be peppered throughout the us which again isnt the norm unless its a game that brings in big big bucks. by big bucks consistently which ik pa makes a lot but they dont have a guaranteed stream of income flowin in like other sub based games do. theres always fluctuation but the earnings for those games stays fairly consistent every month to the point that they can guestimate the earnings range month to month. idk if ne of us will ever know PAs money deets but its hard to imagine a b2p bizz model not havin wildly unpredictable gains since the playerbase doesnt actually have to pay each month to continue playin. with that said that means its highly unlikely that u will see multiple dedicated hostin locations for their game servers. even if u do have servers in the middle of the us the ping can and will always be better for the folks that live in the middle of the us. it also goes without sayin (even though im sayin it now) they might even look at where the majority of their customers r located and place servers closer to them instead of in an area that is further away from the playerbase.

ik what lag is my friend but ty for explainin it to me. idk if u have played eso but ne one that has is very much aware of the animation cancelin issues involvin that game on both PC and console. lag always causes issues no matter what ur doin. its bearable in  some cases but in others it can and will cause u to lose. when i quoted the usability of the game i was pointing out that nothin has been sorted out yet. u also didnt play a single bit of pvp durin the beta so u dont know how well the connection handles it. this is y i included the part about not flippin out until uk the final perf of the game as a whole. its one thing to experience the beta fully but ur gettin worked up even though ur not familiar with how it performed pvp wise durin the beta.

as for the search feature....this has been talked about before the beta and in other threads already. people have asked where the servers will be located and simon has stated in the US and EU which like u said was linked to u already. the part u missed simon sayin to folks was details on the servers. he specifically stated in a couple posts that server details cant be given out to people rn. that includes location names etc. because that has been said already my original claim about the search box can and will still stand. if ur unsure just read the many many threads people have double tripple and even quad posted about the same topics again and again. the reason this matters so much isnt just because im super anal (because everyone knows im anal as hell!!!) but because havin to answer the same things multiple times just makes them not answer future valid questions. uk how long it took them to officially post in the threads about folks gettin reported for XBL and some even bein banned all together for xx amount of time?? i completely believe they dont come on the forums or discord as much because everytime they r seen people ask the same stuff. check twitter and see how many times the box gets flooded with "release date" or "when is the release". less spam makes fidnin stuff easier. or if u have somethin u want to add to the discussion dont be selfish and create a brand new thread....post ur comments or concerns in the ALREADY ESTABLISHED THREAD ON THE TOPIC. make sense bud?? also dont think i didnt notice the "simon hasnt answered this question from the beta until now". uk this forum has been around long before the beta started so u shouldnt check threads that started in the last couple of weeks. that goes back to the part about them answerin the same things over and over and havin new threads makin it harder to find the already answered questions. but im sure u already knew that.

all in all what i said before still stands. there r many factors involved in gettin high pings. server placement obviously effects that but no matter what u do or where they r placed there will always be someone closer to it than u and it just cant be avoided.

My thread is to simply ask Simon a question while simultaneously bringing up a potential issue of WestCoast-only servers on a PvP game and I don't need to play PvP to know the netcode is most likely the same as the PC version. The code won't magically change because it's been ported to consoles. As far as the issue of an "ALREADY ESTABLISHED THREAD ON THE TOPIC" where is this glorious thread? I haven't found a thread talking about West Coast servers on PC and U.S server location and it's relation to ping. Find me that thread please. You act as if this forum is jumping like crazy with new threads every second. Maybe during high profile events or beta, but right now it's pretty dead. Make sense bud?? I made the thread to shine light on a potential issue that should be rectified BEFORE LAUNCH. What don't you understand? If I wait until after launch then nothing can be done because contracts are already set in stone. There's no logic to your argument of why I shouldn't of made this thread or bring the communities attention to a specific problem. And I don't see a [CM] next to your name so I'm a bit confused on your forum policing. If Simon had an issue with the thread he would of said so.

Anyway I won't really respond to you anymore. No disrespect, but your writing is a bit difficult to read at first glance and isn't worth the energy to respond to with it's lack of reasoning. I'd rather keep the topic relevant to the issue without the back and forth nonsense. Take care.

39 minutes ago, Flow said:

My thread is to simply ask Simon a question while simultaneously bringing up a potential issue of WestCoast-only servers on a PvP game and I don't need to play PvP to know the netcode is most likely the same as the PC version. The code won't magically change because it's been ported to consoles. As far as the issue of an "ALREADY ESTABLISHED THREAD ON THE TOPIC" where is this glorious thread? I haven't found a thread talking about West Coast servers on PC and U.S server location and it's relation to ping. Find me that thread please. You act as if this forum is jumping like crazy with new threads every second. Maybe during high profile events or beta, but right now it's pretty dead. Make sense bud?? I made the thread to shine light on a potential issue that should be rectified BEFORE LAUNCH. What don't you understand? If I wait until after launch then nothing can be done because contracts are already set in stone. There's no logic to your argument of why I shouldn't of made this thread or bring the communities attention to a specific problem. And I don't see a [CM] next to your name so I'm a bit confused on your forum policing. If Simon had an issue with the thread he would of said so.

Anyway I won't really respond to you anymore. No disrespect, but your writing is a bit difficult to read at first glance and isn't worth the energy to respond to with it's lack of reasoning. I'd rather keep the topic relevant to the issue without the back and forth nonsense. Take care.

so basically all i got from this was:

1. send me the link to the thread because i refuse to look for myself.

2. "i think the forums r dead therefor its alright to post dupe threads because i say its alright" (laughable btw).

3. ur understandin of how much lead time a business like this needs is way off.

4. u totally loved my "make sense bud" comment and secretly want me to teach u the ways of the forums but unfortunately i cant take on ne students but im sure u can pick up some hints from my past/future posts.

5. u clearly still think stormin off in the middle of a convo and tellin someone u wont reply to them proves ur case. factuals r required bud. factuals. (feel free to use that one too if ur compelled to do so)

butttt seein how im a nice guy and all here is a link to 1 of the threads about server locations:

also since im in the most bestesterest (another freebee for u my dude) of moods let me also go on to remind u that i said that u could post a reply in an already established thread adding to the points made instead of creating a brand new thread that like i have shown already existed. or r u so dense that the only acceptable threads r ones that have exactly word for word what ur interested in knowin about?? cause i hate to break it to ya but region and server location r pretty much the same subject...so close in fact that its easy to integrate ur concerns right on into that thread that i posted above. but i bet u think askin what colors the servers r deserves its own thread too right?? since things arent (as u say) "jumpin like crazy"...thats justification for clutterin up stuff....right??

its obvious u havent been here long and its obvious u havent read half the stuff we have read on twitter facebook here and everywhere else. im sure many long time members would agree that we see and have been asked the same questions so many times its just insane. no one bothers to search. no one bothers to do ne of the leg word. the only thing they work hard at doin is justifyin y they shouldnt have to do the searchin/work involved....and i say work very very loosely because lets be serious...readin and usin the search bar isnt hard to do.

one last thing since ik ur readin this reply...even though u say u wont lol....ur new. udk how simon manages this forum. he goes above and beyond to not bring the hammer down on people. forum rules apple everywhere. its common knowledge in 2018. usin the fact that u didnt get told by simon as an excuse to prove that the rules stated arent actual rules is silly. have u even bothered to read the rules?? clearly u havent....because in ur first thread on the forums u instantly broke rule #3:

Calling Staff Members- Please don't make posts that call specific members of staff to your posts.We read as much as we can, and process a lot of information that we may not be able to reply, but we do look at everything. 

so i will ask this again...make sense bud??? hope this helps ya out my dude.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, numnutz2005 said:

so basically all i got from this was:

1. send me the link to the thread because i refuse to look for myself.

2. "i think the forums r dead therefor its alright to post dupe threads because i say its alright" (laughable btw).

3. ur understandin of how much lead time a business like this needs is way off.

4. u totally loved my "make sense bud" comment and secretly want me to teach u the ways of the forums but unfortunately i cant take on ne students but im sure u can pick up some hints from my past/future posts.

5. u clearly still think stormin off in the middle of a convo and tellin someone u wont reply to them proves ur case. factuals r required bud. factuals. (feel free to use that one too if ur compelled to do so)

butttt seein how im a nice guy and all here is a link to 1 of the threads about server locations:

also since im in the most bestesterest (another freebee for u my dude) of moods let me also go on to remind u that i said that u could post a reply in an already established thread adding to the points made instead of creating a brand new thread that like i have shown already existed. or r u so dense that the only acceptable threads r ones that have exactly word for word what ur interested in knowin about?? cause i hate to break it to ya but region and server location r pretty much the same subject...so close in fact that its easy to integrate ur concerns right on into that thread that i posted above. but i bet u think askin what colors the servers r deserves its own thread too right?? since things arent (as u say) "jumpin like crazy"...thats justification for clutterin up stuff....right??

its obvious u havent been here long and its obvious u havent read half the stuff we have read on twitter facebook here and everywhere else. im sure many long time members would agree that we see and have been asked the same questions so many times its just insane. no one bothers to search. no one bothers to do ne of the leg word. the only thing they work hard at doin is justifyin y they shouldnt have to do the searchin/work involved....and i say work very very loosely because lets be serious...readin and usin the search bar isnt hard to do.

one last thing since ik ur readin this reply...even though u say u wont lol....ur new. udk how simon manages this forum. he goes above and beyond to not bring the hammer down on people. forum rules apple everywhere. its common knowledge in 2018. usin the fact that u didnt get told by simon as an excuse to prove that the rules stated arent actual rules is silly. have u even bothered to read the rules?? clearly u havent....because in ur first thread on the forums u instantly broke rule #3:

Calling Staff Members- Please don't make posts that call specific members of staff to your posts.We read as much as we can, and process a lot of information that we may not be able to reply, but we do look at everything. 

so i will ask this again...make sense bud??? hope this helps ya out my dude.

Excuse me for chiming in here, but after reading all this all i can say is... dude your a clown. As somebody who played bdo for yrs aswell.. this topic isnt a bad one and bdo is notorious for its bad servers especially when it first released. Why would u try and shut someone up about this issue? Your not a mod here and you don't speak for the entire community. I've been here since around these forums started but im mostly a lurker and everytime I see you post, its mostly gibberish. 

28 minutes ago, Kyrie said:

Excuse me for chiming in here, but after reading all this all i can say is... dude your a clown. As somebody who played bdo for yrs aswell.. this topic isnt a bad one and bdo is notorious for its bad servers especially when it first released. Why would u try and shut someone up about this issue? Your not a mod here and you don't speak for the entire community. I've been here since around these forums started but im mostly a lurker and everytime I see you post, its mostly gibberish. 

Not sure if the 2005 in his name is relevant to his age but he writes like he's 13. While I've met very intelligent 13 year olds, just ignore it and don't feed him any attention. I don't want the thread to be closed.

• Haha 1