Jump to content
Maxwell

What will be available at the start?

Recommended Posts

To clarify my title I was wondering what classes/content will be available from the start. I'm new to BDO (loved the beta) but after doing some research I saw there were many more classes other than the ones provided for us to test out in the beta. I was wondering when this game finally comes out, will PC/Console be on the same page in terms of content or will PC lead console since it's obviously ahead.

I also do want to know if this game will feature a physical copy for us Xbox owners or nah.

Cheers & also my first post :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, xCROv said:

BDX will launch with the 6 classes available at beta and calpheon capped.

That's **** i honestly thought they would have gave us the same things pc had at launch and that was the 6 classes we had in beta with addition to tamer and valkyrie and a bigger map

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, kajiru said:

That's **** i honestly thought they would have gave us the same things pc had at launch and that was the 6 classes we had in beta with addition to tamer and valkyrie and a bigger map

Pre Mediah content, 6 classes and the rest added in bundles through several months. BDO has no physical copy and as far as this was discussed BDX won’t feature this as well. BDO is too big to release at once and people would be overwhelmed with the content. Adding everything in phases is player friendly - believe me. 

By the time Mediah is added majority of people will be soft capped and running a decent worker empire which will allow smooth transition to further content. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Theory crafting: based upon the game being delayed for a year it is possible we see more stuff at launch or stuff very quickly after to try and catch up to the initial launch time line

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Klue said:

Theory crafting: based upon the game being delayed for a year it is possible we see more stuff at launch or stuff very quickly after to try and catch up to the initial launch time line

We will have an accelerated content schedule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, xCROv said:

We will have an accelerated content schedule.

Define “accelerated” lol, will be interesting to see how quick that really is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We may never know. Depends on how much changes over the next year while we wait for a launch date.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Klue said:

Define “accelerated” lol, will be interesting to see how quick that really is

That's all the definition we have for it.

3 minutes ago, Kasai said:

We may never know. Depends on how much changes over the next year while we wait for a launch date.

Lmao!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Kasai said:

We may never know. Depends on how much changes over the next year while we wait for a launch date.

This is gold lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Pre Mediah content, 6 classes and the rest added in bundles through several months. BDO has no physical copy and as far as this was discussed BDX won’t feature this as well. BDO is too big to release at once and people would be overwhelmed with the content. Adding everything in phases is player friendly - believe me. 

By the time Mediah is added majority of people will be soft capped and running a decent worker empire which will allow smooth transition to further content. 

Actually tamer and valkyrie werent brought into the game with the mediah update as they were in the game when it was released so i is kind of gutting to find out we will only bee getting the 6 classes at launch instead of the 8 classes that were at launch on pc 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2018 at 5:29 AM, kajiru said:

Actually tamer and valkyrie werent brought into the game with the mediah update as they were in the game when it was released so i is kind of gutting to find out we will only bee getting the 6 classes at launch instead of the 8 classes that were at launch on pc 

 ...

Edited by Harming
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for all of the responses, I was curious because I plan on going for warrior first + awakening then Musa afterwards thanks to the anime called "The Kings Avatar".

It's a bummer if there isn't a physical copy since I'd like to support the game immediately upon playing but then again there's an in-game shop so we'll see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Maxwell said:

Thanks for all of the responses, I was curious because I plan on going for warrior first + awakening then Musa afterwards thanks to the anime called "The Kings Avatar".

It's a bummer if there isn't a physical copy since I'd like to support the game immediately upon playing but then again there's an in-game shop so we'll see.

Should go striker for desert dust buts that’s none of my business lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Harming said:

It varries based on reigon. 

MENA launched with these 6 classes and tamer but ninja and Juno came out before valk.

KR and RU also had a different class order (KR being the original) .

Class release is run by the Marketing department. They'll generally let you play a few months then release a class in an overpowered state to encourage re-rolls to that class.  If you jump over it's more likely you'll buy another costume, weight increases, and bag space.  Rinse and repeat and the profits keep flowing.  Once that class is played out its typically nerfed back down in line with the others and a new OP class is getting ready to release. 

Well the na and eu regions on pc had tamer and valkyrie when it was released so thats why i thought we would have had them at release on xbox 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×