Deathz Angel

Looking for pve guild, very active player

I will be looking for a good lifeskill,  pve guild that does lots of active gathering guild quests.  I'm not very interested in pvp,  I don't plan on rushing to 56 or higher with any of my characters,  I am pretty knowledgeable about the game,  I want to relax and enjoy the game. I also don't want a guild with a name I don't like so send me a Lil info about your guild if you want a pve,  lifeskiller like me,  thanks 

• Thanks 1

Hey if your still looking for a guild we're willing to take you, guild names Black Sparrow we're a PvX guild but have options for people not too interested in PvP, hit me up on discord if your interested, Luci#7693

37 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Really don't care about being band from forum since some queer lovers don't like how I talk, I'm not Kevin Hart I don't care who it offends that's why it's my opinion,  it doesn't have to line up with your agenda 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol yeah it's OK I can make my own guild it's not that hard noobcakes. Way to post in a different topic your so special. 

Your post is about you wanting to join a guild. I think the community needs to know who they are inviting because I wouldn't want you in our guild if you were acting like that.

It's okay I am going to be a solo player anyway,  I can have my own guild with my whole family of toons in it,  all the content I can do by myself,  I'm not fond of people anyway always had only a few close friends and family,  I'm going to enjoy the game my way,  I'm paying for it so no one is going to tell me this is the way you should play or that is the best way or any other advice.  I say good day sir. 

Nobody tells you to do anything. We just making sure people realize who they dealing with. If you think u can get away with saying **** like @xCROv has qouted you on, youre wrong.

We have no room for homophobia in the forum.

Im just happy youre not EU

Edited by Dr INF3NRO

I'm not afraid of anyone your word is in correct a phobia means fear of,  example aracnaphobia or however you spell it means fear of spiders,  lol I'm not afraid of your kind I just don't tolerate those decisions. 

8 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol yeah it's OK I can make my own guild it's not that hard noobcakes. Way to post in a different topic your so special. 

I'm sure everyone will be happy to have you. You strike me as perfect group player and real leader material.

It's nuff with one messed up oddly good topic on the forum so keep it on the topic. No guild application should be messed around with. 

5 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

I'm not afraid of anyone your word is in correct a phobia means fear of,  example aracnaphobia or however you spell it means fear of spiders,  lol I'm not afraid of your kind I just don't tolerate those decisions. 

Damn bro, you're too cool for me. Gg wp.

2 hours ago, Grammaticus said:

I'm sure everyone will be happy to have you. You strike me as perfect group player and real leader material.

Oh yeah. TOTALY.