Sign in to follow this  
Harming

POE Betrayal is looking good.

It has an actual RELEASE DATE!!! Holy cow.

Dec 7th. 

After the silence about whether were launching with the holidays with BDX (a refusal to give us a time frame or confirm / deny their previous statement that we are launching in 2018) I'm debating going deep into POE again. Being a grind focused player and a numbers guy the loot system in POE is second to none and there is no p2w element to the game in any form or fashion (the devs are legit gamers making the game for the players).

Tough decisions, may betray bdx (could not help myself)

--------------

Edited by Harming
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fortune said:

You constant complaining and negativity won't be missed.

Silence Pesant. Your existance is an shining example that Idiocracy was written and produced by a time traveler. Let's hope Darwin is merciful and your reproductive capabilities are stripped away before you can spread inferior genetics. 

Edited by Harming
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lost ark beta woot woot,  the Diablo killer,  can't wait for this on PC in the west 

It is looking good!  I'm afraid to buy a KR number to try it though. Hopefully it comes to the West soon!!

32 minutes ago, Harming said:

Silence Pesant. Your existance is an shining example that Idiocracy was written and produced by a time traveler. Let's hope Darwin is merciful and your reproductive capabilities are stripped away before you can spread inferior genetics. 

triggered

2 hours ago, Harming said:

2 hours ago, Fortune said:

triggered

Aw c'mon guys, cant we just get along? I lile both of you, dont break my heart.

18 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Aw c'mon guys, cant we just get along? I lile both of you, dont break my heart.

Sorry but he's too emotional.

2 hours ago, Fortune said:

Sorry but he's too emotional.

I just put it together that you were that trash ranger begging for handicaps at Heidel arena in beta lol.  Makes sense you have a hardon for superior players.  Stay bad kid.

I'd usually say keep at it and you'll get there.. but in your case, give up. If you take the victim, cry about the game mechanics, approach your always going to suck. There's no cure for snowflake mentality.

Edited by Harming

58 minutes ago, Harming said:

I just put it together that you were that trash ranger begging for handicaps at Heidel arena in beta lol.  Makes sense you have a hardon for superior players.  Stay bad kid.

I'd usually say keep at it and you'll get there.. but in your case, give up. If you take the victim, cry about the game mechanics, approach your always going to suck. There's no cure for snowflake mentality.

lol, but i played a witch and i had +15 gear? try again

Black Desert (BETA) (3).png

Edited by Fortune

31 minutes ago, Fortune said:

lol, but i played a witch and i had +15 gear? try again

Black Desert (BETA) (3).png

Hmmm guess your right, may have to go back and watch my clips from beta to find the correct name here.

Never asked about your gear.

To be fair though witch / wiz isnt a  1 v 1 class, regardless  of gear there's no chance to beat a skilled class with a grapple before awakening on witch / wiz.

Dont think i ever came across you in beta. You must have avoided the arena / RBF.

Edited by Harming

17 minutes ago, Harming said:

Hmmm guess your right, may have to go back and watch my clips from beta to find the correct name here.

Never asked about your gear.

To be fair though witch / wiz isnt a  1 v 1 class, regardless  of gear there's no chance to beat a skilled class with a grapple before awakening on witch / wiz.

Dont think i ever came across you in beta. You must have avoided the arena / RBF.

Must have avoided the arena as i posted a SS of me at the arena lol.

9 minutes ago, Fortune said:

Must have avoided the arena as i posted a SS of me at the arena lol.

Sitting on the fence with a group watching fireworks.

Your hard man.

Can i get a screen shot of you cooking also?

Just now, Harming said:

Sitting on the fence with a group watching fireworks.

Your hard man.

Can i get a screen shot of you cooking also?

its actually the only SS i took of the beta. But i spent a lot of time there interrupting duels and murdering afk people

2 minutes ago, Fortune said:

its actually the only SS i took of the beta. But i spent a lot of time there interrupting duels and murdering afk people

Could see it. Flagging up and dropping meteors on afk fishers.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Harming said:

Could see it. Flagging up and dropping meteors on afk fishers.

no doubt

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

Will anyone here be playing PoE Betrayal on Xbox?

Yep yep.   I'll be streaming it most days, at least till bdx launches. Still deciding between srs necro or sunder marauder for a starter though. Prolly play em both a bit this weekend to decide.