Sign in to follow this  
Deathz Angel

Video game awards thursday

i'm watching the awards for phil spencer and bioware, regardless of a bdx announcement.i heard this phil comes on stage, reveals award list of nominees.. For category,then announces winher  then announces xbox acquired the studio lol never happen but funny...seriously everyone lighten up and enjoy the hoiday season...your all speculating and bdx may not be at show tonight..but we might get da 4 announcement or some other surprise.😊

12 hours ago, Dredgious said:

Ummm... You messed up the grammar, should have used "than" instead of "then." Also it's just "puns." 

Thanks, I have trouble knowing the difference between then and than, and the 's are a bit fuzzy. My complaint was more for people using the wrong tense and or adjective, conjunction, verb or English in general. I don't mind being corrected on a topic, but I would like to at least understand what is being said.

15 minutes ago, Cloudkicker said:

NO i never meet him other then the moment we made together hotcross puns it were also sticky with t or x on them but those depend on the direction i view in OK??

Great comeback, Thanks!

1 hour ago, Lucky5hot7 said:

Thanks, I have trouble knowing the difference between then and than, and the 's are a bit fuzzy. My complaint was more for people using the wrong tense and or adjective, conjunction, verb or English in general. I don't mind being corrected on a topic, but I would like to at least understand what is being said.

Great comeback, Thanks!

It's not a big deal, I for one always try to be as close to proper as possible but sometimes I just don't care lol. In regards to the poster that you quoted I'm right there with you. It's very confusing, it's like an English test for "Correct this sentence."

22 minutes ago, Dredgious said:

It's not a big deal, I for one always try to be as close to proper as possible but sometimes I just don't care lol. In regards to the poster that you quoted I'm right there with you. It's very confusing, it's like an English test for "Correct this sentence."

Not everyone has English as their primary language, quite a few here are from other countries where English is secondary. Pretty ignorant to expect perfect English on a forum with international users. In fact, some use Google Translate just to post here. I assume this must be your first forum so I'll give you a pass...

Edited by Jammer480
  • Like 3

The amount of people who just randomly derail every thread or get them locked because they constantly bicker is great. 👍🏿

As for the main topic... We shall find out soon if we are going to get any release information.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lucky5hot7 said:

Great comeback, Thanks!

Please explain is this at all relevant to the subject? You dont like the way someone is writing, dont keep reading it. move on and dont bash him for his lack of language skills. English is my 3rd language and sometimes it gets fucky. No need to be a dork about it OR JESTIFYING BEING ONE.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, xCROv said:

The amount of people who just randomly derail every thread or get them locked because they constantly bicker is great. 👍🏿

As for the main topic... We shall find out soon if we are going to get any release information.

It's because were all bored and irritated. 

Not being able to access the game along with the silence about when well get to play has left most of us here in a hostile state. Since the devs and Simon are mia,  were starting to turn on each other.  It's like a pack of wolves when the alphas dead or gone.  

Shits getting ugly.

Were the island of misfit toys.

islandofmisfittoys.jpg.de5d42eb8474e99b8ff16e383f2be232.jpg

Edited by Harming

I think if the game is announced at the awards, it will be dec.12 with Archer release. I can dream gege

5 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

Not everyone has English as their primary language, quite a few here are from other countries where English is secondary. Pretty ignorant to expect perfect English on a forum with international users. In fact, some use Google Translate just to post here. I assume this must be your first forum so I'll give you a pass...

Well I can definitely say that I had no intention of insulting anyone's language skills, with that said if you took offense (offence, for the 2nd and 3rd English individuals) it's a personal problem. Sigh, anyway I'm not here to flaunt my linguistic skills or derail this thread with squabble any more than it has been. I originally just assisted someone with language since it was relevant to their post. Not sure where your comment to my post aided anyone with any instruction or corrective knowledge but hey if it makes you happy go for it super star 👍. Also no pass needed from you because I didn't catch anything signifying authority on this forum associated with your name, so take care. 

• Like 1

I'm hoping for bdx info,  marvel ultimate alliance type game,  and borderlands 3 info,  oh and some death stranding thrown in the mix too lol. 

52 minutes ago, Dredgious said:

Any info regarding BDX at this point would be a godsend. "Any news is better than no news."

Agreed. I've said in a few places I'd rather them come out and say its pushed to 2025 or canceled than just leave us here to fight amongst ourselves because were irritated with the silence. 

noooo in this games case no news means no delay lol we usually during game shows and expos we get stuff like 1st quarter 2018! or summer 2018 or Fall!! so if they haven't said anything as of yet I'm happy lol

12 minutes ago, Harming said:

Agreed. I've said in a few places I'd rather them come out and say its pushed to 2025 or canceled than just leave us here to fight amongst ourselves because were irritated with the silence. 

Definitely, and before someone jumps on me thinking I'm complaining I'm not. I don't mind waiting till whenever, but while I carry on with life and refresh the news tab of the forum page a million times a day (yes I'm that excited for the release) it'd be nice to just know something beyond what we currently know. In all honesty I could only foresee any update about the release being one of two things..."Hey guys completing key features has taken development longer than expected and we are beyond our desire target window etc." or "BDX releases 12/xx/18, preorder/signup and we will see you all ingame etc." Lets hope for the latter.

6 minutes ago, Nero012 said:

noooo in this games case no news means no delay lol we usually during game shows and expos we get stuff like 1st quarter 2018! or summer 2018 or Fall!! so if they haven't said anything as of yet I'm happy lol

lol, I suppose PA could work under the ethos of "Silence is golden", fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

I think its safe to assume if we don't have any news by Monday we're looking at a 2019 release. They'll give us at least a week notice and I don't see them releasing the game Christmas week.

• Sad 1