Sign in to follow this  
Deathz Angel

Video game awards thursday

9 minutes ago, Darthaden said:

I think its safe to assume if we don't have any news by Monday we're looking at a 2019 release. They'll give us at least a week notice and I don't see them releasing the game Christmas week.

Pretty much this.. i'm buying another game on Monday if there's nothing for us because I'm bored.

I think it's important for everyone to realize this is nothing new for the way PA does things and it's far from the first event that the community has tried to hope on just to be told zero information on and be let down.

Edited by xCROv
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, xCROv said:

I think it's important for everyone to realize this is nothing new for the way PA does things and it's far from the first event that the community has tried to hope on just to be told zero information on and be let down.

So True, I'm done waiting for it, when its released ill play it till then. I just don't think it's healthy waiting on something and having absolutely no idea when it will be out. 

11 minutes ago, Drunkenmaster702 said:

So True, I'm done waiting for it, when its released ill play it till then. I just don't think it's healthy waiting on something and having absolutely no idea when it will be out. 

So I'm trying to pretend BDX is not even coming to xbox but then the issue becomes what do I play? What game or games do I get excited for and invest in? and that's when a depressive mental state sets in. MMO's are the only games that really interest me (single player games are flat out boring) so that leaves me with a bunch of mediocre multiplayer games and garbage single player games. My only option if I ignore BDX  is to buy a pc gaming rig and god I don't wanna do that...

Edited by Jammer480

7 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

So I'm trying to pretend BDX is not even coming to xbox but then the issue becomes what do I play? What game or games do I get excited for and invest in? and that's when a depressive mental state sets in. MMO's are the only games that really interest me (single player games are flat out boring) so that leaves me with a bunch of mediocre multiplayer games and garbage single player games. My only option if I ignore BDX  is to buy a pc gaming rig and god I don't wanna do that...

I know what ya mean with MMO's.

I'd recommend giving Path Of Exile a shot.  A new league is starting on the 10th for xbox.  Its f2p, no p2w at all. You can buy cosmetic costumes and effects if you'd like.  It's a heavy grind game though with randomized loot. Very fun.

I'm on the fence between playing bdx or going back to Poe heavily. They also dont treat their players like **** and talk to us.. so there's that but it lacks good pvp, which is why I'm still hanging around here.

Other than poe theres FF14. I couldn't get into it because of the extremely long gcd (wait time between skills). 

ESO AND Tera are also available but kinda rough. 

Edited by Harming
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Harming said:

I know what ya mean with MMO's.

I'd recommend giving Path Of Exile a shot.  A new league is starting on the 10th for xbox.  Its f2p, no p2w at all. You can buy cosmetic costumes and effects if you'd like.  It's a heavy grind game though with randomized loot. Very fun.

I'm on the fence between playing bdx or going back to Poe heavily. They also dont treat their players like **** and talk to us.. so there's that but it lacks good pvp, which is why I'm still hanging around here.

Other than poe theres FF14. I couldn't get into it because of the extremely long gcd (wait time between skills). 

ESO AND Tera are also available but kinda rough. 

I have 12 toons in eso, almost 900cp, bored with that game, but still like the epic pvp battles. 

Yeah, I have a lvl 65 in Tera but the game...😬

Path of Exile hv a level 31 witch, barely scratched the surface of that game, think i'm in act 3. Just the isometric view, not a huge fan. Same with Diablo 3.

Have several toons in Skyforge, didn't care for that game too much, played cuz I was bored.

Don't game on pc and don't have a ps4, so no ff14 for me

Tried Defiance but meh.

Any other suggestions? lol

Probably gonna try poe some more and maybe give Ashen a shot.

Also someone gave me 100 mil in Diablo 3 so might go back to that

Edited by Jammer480

I got tired of waiting I ordered a new PC and it will be here Thursday lol and sometime next year when it comes to Xbox one I might pick it up.