Sign in to follow this  
Rocketfuel77777

D-pad + LT combo

Hi Folks,

Post Beta changes video features twice as many ring menu slots and half of them is combined with LT. 

Are we getting this on launch? Is it staying? It basically means we get 8 easy hot key slots which is great. With this setup I probably won't have to use ring menu feature at all.

Can we please keep it? Anyone knows anything? 

Thanks 🙏

Edited by Rocketfuel77777
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Hi Folks,

Post Beta changes video features twice as many ring menu slots and half of them is combined with LT. 

Are we getting this on launch? Is it staying? It basically means we get 8 easy hot key slots which is great. With this setup I probably won't have to use ring menu feature at all.

Thanks 🙏

This does look like a massive improvement.

Would be cool to see, especially for skill bloat classes like witch / wiz.

• Like 1

Most likely, but from what i know on Pc some abilities will do less damage if you hotkey them, but others have to be hotkeyed 

1 minute ago, x22 said:

Most likely, but from what i know on Pc some abilities will do less damage if you hotkey them, but others have to be hotkeyed 

The skill efficiency is not really the point of this thread - it is the presence of 4 additional hotkeys itself. Which is HUGE.

13 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Hi Folks,

Thanks 🙏

Well ****, I hope it does. Seems much easier to use slotted keys that way.

• Like 1

It looked great to be honest. Would like it to stay, or atleast have the option to turn it on

• Like 1

I'm very interested in how it will work because if I remember correctly, LT was already being used for certain skills.

7 hours ago, Fortune said:

I'm very interested in how it will work because if I remember correctly, LT was already being used for certain skills.

But it wasn't used with conjunction to the D-pad. There is no shift(LT) + hot key combinations. 

It's most likely going to stay (giving up to 64 hotkey-able actions if you want to use rings), glad you guys think it's a good idea :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6
  • Confused 1

50 minutes ago, [CM] Simon said:

It's most likely going to stay (giving up to 64 hotkey-able actions if you want to use rings), glad you guys think it's a good idea :)

Not that I love you but I love you! #nohome  Thank you Simon. I of course didn't want to disregard ring menu - I find them extremely useful for utilities and main menu options! But the idea of 8 hotkeys is just too good not to use it. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

20 minutes ago, [CM] Simon said:

Heck yah. Please keep the 0.2 y hold too 😅

3 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

More hotkeys is always a good idea. 😋

Edited by xCROv

3 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

I think it's a good idea but maybe let me try it out this weekend to confirm.😎

• Haha 3