Sign in to follow this  
Deathz Angel

Just a suggestion

I'm perfectly fine with staying at 49.99999% at least I won't be killed, Lol have fun waiting until next year for this I'll be playing bdo by the weekend. 

1 hour ago, Deathz Angel said:

I'm perfectly fine with staying at 49.99999% at least I won't be killed, Lol have fun waiting until next year for this I'll be playing bdo by the weekend. 

Best of luck. Stop by the discord if you need anything and we can all help. :)

Sure thing man,  I plan on playing bdo for at least the next 5 years or until lost ark gets a western release which ever comes first,  it's in beta in Korea right now but it looks so much better than Diablo,  it has such a good looking combat system and customised skills,  if you haven't checked it out I recommend watching a few YouTube videos. 

This game isn't pvp done well. It's literally a gank fest which brings out the worst in people. The forced pvp is awful. There should be pve servers were you can flag. But can't forcefully attack someone else. 

The majority of my friends have left for MMOs that do PVP much better like GW2 or even WoW. 

The node wars are far too infrequent.

First sry for my bad english....

If you have PVE Servers where you cant force PVP... there can people come and ruin your farming route just for fun. Its just turning arround the Problem.

The only way which i can think off would be like a channel without any fighting. So also no mobs included which you can fight. Then you could go fishing or gathering without forced to fight.

But how important is it? I would say not that important. And im also not a PVP player and i will start with witch, and she is total terribel in 1v1... i will loose all ganks.

And BDO has a good amount of terribel peopel in his community.... they will go and gank afk fishers in the middel of the sea. Wont be different on Xbox, but what you can do is remembering the names or perhaps the guild name (if they are nown for doing this things) and if you find them (or you can even search them.... if i remember correctly), then just karma bomb them... i think if they need to kill you afk fishing or kill your horse, its ok to karmabombing them.

There are also a lot of good people in the community, just try to find a guild with this people and have fun to play with them, discussing about bdo and other stuff. I still hope to find a good german life skilling guild... but there are not many xbox in switzerland or germany, so i might have to find a good english guild^^ (its also hard to find a life skilling guild. most of the guilds are hardcore pvp or just to casual to share stuff about in deph life skilling)

So that was now very long, all of you have a nice day

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deathz Angel said:

This game isn't pvp done well. It's literally a gank fest which brings out the worst in people. The forced pvp is awful. There should be pve servers were you can flag. But can't forcefully attack someone else. 

The majority of my friends have left for MMOs that do PVP much better like GW2 or even WoW. 

The node wars are far too infrequent.

Related image

Deathz Angel: I'm sorry, this cube is too complicated and not to my liking.. The turning of specific parts is badly done. I want all the fun of solving a Rubic Cube without actually having to do any of the work involved. EVERYONES Rubic Cube should have all the fields white, this way everyone will be happy as there will be no need for competition or anyone feeling bad about not being able to solve it. 

• Haha 3

@Deathz Angel you come here complaining none stop.. the only reason why I recall your name is that you constantly keep saying you'll leave xbox and go pc or that you are going to buy one... Do it already ffksake no one is holding you here.. I get you pkrs are never fun but that's what makes a mmorpg so special for me it's not us tho we play a huge part in it who as you so boldly said make the game its you right now who wants to me the game for what it is not. Grow up, suck it up and get over it your not a kid as far as I understood the way you write... Peaple here have given you valid advice they came forward to solv your delema yet you still don't get it you don't even try to. 

Edited by Astolti

9 minutes ago, Astolti said:

@Deathz Angel come here complaining none stop.. the only reason why I recall your name is that you constantly keep saying you'll leave xbox and go pc or that you are going to buy one... Do it already ffksake no one is holding you here.. I get you pkrs are never fun but that's what makes a mmorpg so special for me it's not use who as you so boldly said make the game its you right now who wants to me the game for what it is not. Grow up, suck it up and get over it your not a kid as far as I understood the way you write... Peaple here gaev you valid advice they came forward to solv your delema yet you still don't get it you don't even try to. 

Sounds like a kid to me but okay. 

11 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Sounds like a kid to me but okay. 

Kid or not I do understand why but than again he's more stubborn and delusional than you. 

Edited by Astolti

28 minutes ago, Astolti said:

Kid or not I do understand why but than again he's more stubborn and delusional than you. 

That's Impossible!! 

It's okay I am downloading bdo now hope it will be done by the time I get off work tonight,  and I will be playing Xbox bdo when it comes out,  see you soon. 

Wait wait you know what is rich is you people saying I'm crying about involuntary pvp,  but over in the mouse and keyboard section of someone else's suggestion you are the ones crying.  It shouldn't matter what you play with there is no advantage it's called git gud,  but your hypocrisy is noted.

On 12/12/2018 at 12:54 PM, Deathz Angel said:

Wait wait you know what is rich is you people saying I'm crying about involuntary pvp,  but over in the mouse and keyboard section of someone else's suggestion you are the ones crying.  It shouldn't matter what you play with there is no advantage it's called git gud,  but your hypocrisy is noted.

Edited by Harming

55 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Um... Your guild leader can put protect on you. That means no one can attack you  while your in the world. Also people lose karma when they pk. If you don't know what karma is, go look it up. Unless a person wants to go red and be stuck in the negative, for a while. There are disadvantages to being negative in this game. Thats why people choose to dec on other guilds rather then waste thier karma.

What about those who are not in a guild but dont want to be killed while farming and are forced into pvp by someone who does want to pvp.  World of warcraft and gw2 got the right idea,  if you keep refuting my suggestion for the devs you will turn me into a pker eventually. I don't want your suggestions this topic is for the devs but hey feel free social media has made everyone entitled now a days,  lol have fun 

Lol now cm shirna has said that pvp is forced on you but during world bosses it will be turned off,  so if they can turn it off for world bosses then it's not a problem for them to make a whole server that has it turned off.  CM shirna make it happen there is a lot of people that want it. 

OK cool no server with zero pvp,  then how about an option to leave it off at doing the catfishman quest at 49 so those who don't pvp can level up and not worry about pvp at all.