Deathz Angel

Just a suggestion

On 4/2/2019 at 1:44 AM, Deathz Angel said:

Pve server but still have node wars and guild wars and seiges but ability to turn off pvp if you don't want to pvp. 

Hello Kitty Online is -> way

5 hours ago, Risko said:

Hello Kitty Online is -> way

Lol oh pvpers get so cranky when we mention pve without pvp.  Oh yeah then you can't pk us 

Posted (edited)
On 4/1/2019 at 7:44 PM, Deathz Angel said:

Pve server but still have node wars and guild wars and seiges but ability to turn off pvp if you don't want to pvp. 

there's no PVE during Node Wars and Sieges.

the game despawns every PVE enemy on the server when a Node War begins.

So Node Wars would be a no-go on your PVE server.

Edited by JayMadIV

On 12/5/2018 at 1:52 PM, Wiitchcraft said:

.....wat.

" I don't like open world PvP, so could you ignore the entire large population that does enjoy it and completely change the entire game because I don't like it! Thanks!"

Man are you for real?

A majority of the game population actually doesn’t like PVP. Just FYI.

9 minutes ago, JayMadIV said:

there's no PVE during Node Wars and Sieges.

the game despawns every PVE enemy on the server when a Node War begins.

So Node Wars would be a no-go on your PVE server.

Not an issue for me anyways since I don’t partake in the node wars or sieges anyways. 

1 minute ago, Downtain said:

A majority of the game population actually doesn’t like PVP. Just FYI.

Not an issue for me anyways since I don’t partake in the node wars or sieges anyways. 

If he gets his wish and they make a PVE server that still has Node Wars and Sieges it would be an issue. Because during Node Wars, there is nothing else to do except perhaps lifeskills.

unless you switch servers during the Node War...which would make you vulnerable to PVP, as the game was designed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JayMadIV said:

If he gets his wish and they make a PVE server that still has Node Wars and Sieges it would be an issue. Because during Node Wars, there is nothing else to do except perhaps lifeskills.

unless you switch servers during the Node War...which would make you vulnerable to PVP, as the game was designed.

This is true. Either way, the game is a great game just needs some fixes done to fine tune it. 

Posted (edited)

eh, I'm not really AGAINST PVE servers, I just don't believe it will ever happen. Game wasn't built that way, and it was purposefully designed so that PVP is the main portion of the Endgame and everything in the game feeds PVP to some extent.

but if it does, here is how it should go.

No PVP whatsoever in any form. no Open PVP, no Node Wars, no Sieges, and none of the mechanics that come along with that, so no Guild Ownership of nodes, no Karma, no Desert Jail, no Desert PVP mechanics.

You get the game exactly how it is, just with all traces of PVP removed. No game development that is specific to the PVE server. No raids, no dungeons, none of those things that go against the game's basic intentional design. You get what we get, and nothing more. You do not get catered to over the rest of the game.

You choose to play on a PVE server, all your characters get moved there, permanently. you cannot switch to a PVP-enabled server, ever. You can switch to another PVE server (if there ever is one), but that's it.

None of you should have a problem with any of that, if you truly hate PVP as much as you claim you do.

Edited by JayMadIV

22 minutes ago, JayMadIV said:

eh, I'm not really AGAINST PVE servers, I just don't believe it will ever happen. Game wasn't built that way, and it was purposefully designed so that PVP is the main portion of the Endgame and everything in the game feeds PVP to some extent.

but if it does, here is how it should go.

No PVP whatsoever in any form. no Open PVP, no Node Wars, no Sieges, and none of the mechanics that come along with that, so no Guild Ownership of nodes, no Karma, no Desert Jail, no Desert PVP mechanics.

You get the game exactly how it is, just with all traces of PVP removed. No game development that is specific to the PVE server. No raids, no dungeons, none of those things that go against the game's basic intentional design. You get what we get, and nothing more. You do not get catered to over the rest of the game.

You choose to play on a PVE server, all your characters get moved there, permanently. you cannot switch to a PVP-enabled server, ever. You can switch to another PVE server (if there ever is one), but that's it.

None of you should have a problem with any of that, if you truly hate PVP as much as you claim you do.

Sounds great to me there is no guild pvp missions any way it's all pve quests in the first place so we can keep our guild it won't effect anything.  I don't do node wars or seige wars or any form of pvp.  I'd be happy no more toxic chat,  no more crying about getting farmed by other guilds ''oh you are trash 5 vs 1 '' type of crap you see in chat currently.  I'm all for pve server,  until then I will have my Lv 49 army. 

13 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

I'd be happy no more toxic chat,  no more crying about getting farmed by other guilds ''oh you are trash 5 vs 1 '' type of crap you see in chat currently.  I'm all for pve server,  until then I will have my Lv 49 army. 

Chat will still be toxic. PVP and toxic chat are not joined at the hip. Server Chats have been and always will be toxic since the beginning of MMOs, whether it is PVE, PVP or both. 

3 hours ago, JayMadIV said:

Chat will still be toxic. PVP and toxic chat are not joined at the hip. Server Chats have been and always will be toxic since the beginning of MMOs, whether it is PVE, PVP or both. 

I disagree generally pve players are more courteous and helpful when others ask questions in chat,  it's my experience that the pvp crowd are the rude abnoxious ones.  Generally why I don't play pvp games. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Deathz Angel said:

I disagree generally pve players are more courteous and helpful when others ask questions in chat,  it's my experience that the pvp crowd are the rude abnoxious ones.  Generally why I don't play pvp games. 

it depends on the game. in my 15+ year experience playing all kind of MMOs, PVE players can be and very often are just as nasty and judgemental and racist and sexist as anyone else. They just focus on different things to be judgmental about..like your Gearscore and your DPS instead of whether they killed you or not. Especially in "Endgame" environments.

Edited by JayMadIV

Well we're talking bdo not other games,  I'm hoping for a solution to not accept pvp or be part of it,  but still be able to level up normally,  get gear skills and awakenings.  I like the game just not pvp anywhere,  fishing is very fun,  riding horses and even wagons are a blast,  I do the guild quests with my guild and I'm stuck at 49. I'm not afraid of pvp I don't enjoy it that is all.  Maybe they can do a pve test server and see how the players feel after trying it. 

45 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Well we're talking bdo not other games,  I'm hoping for a solution to not accept pvp or be part of it,  but still be able to level up normally,  get gear skills and awakenings.  I like the game just not pvp anywhere,  fishing is very fun,  riding horses and even wagons are a blast,  I do the guild quests with my guild and I'm stuck at 49. I'm not afraid of pvp I don't enjoy it that is all.  Maybe they can do a pve test server and see how the players feel after trying it. 

Honestly, just go to 50 and keep leveling. The amount of PvP I have encountered now is super minimal. I think you're making mountains out of mole hills. 

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Bail said:

Honestly, just go to 50 and keep leveling. The amount of PvP I have encountered now is super minimal. I think you're making mountains out of mole hills. 

I've been attacked when I wasn't intentionally looking for PVP.......twice, between 3 characters.

total.

Edited by JayMadIV

16 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol oh pvpers get so cranky when we mention pve without pvp.  Oh yeah then you can't pk us 

Weren't you the one complaining and moaning and saying anthem was a better game? What are you still doing here? 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Well we're talking bdo not other games, 

and in BDO, server chat will still be a dumpster fire, even on a PVE server. 

Tbh in any case I agree some people dont want to be forced into pvp I dont have a problem  but I do agree it shouldn't be forced at 50 bc in the long run pvp is end game and some people just want to play not  get jumped by some guy.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2019 at 4:13 AM, JayMadIV said:

I've been attacked when I wasn't intentionally looking for PVP.......twice, between 3 characters.

total.

Yes, and? Thats less than normal. This is much more pvp intensive on PC. Xbox users are just not used to it yet.

On 4/5/2019 at 8:03 AM, Risko said:

Weren't you the one complaining and moaning and saying anthem was a better game? What are you still doing here? 

THIS.

22 hours ago, Haruki Mori said:

Tbh in any case I agree some people dont want to be forced into pvp I dont have a problem  but I do agree it shouldn't be forced at 50 bc in the long run pvp is end game and some people just want to play not  get jumped by some guy.

You don't need lvl 50+ for lifeskills.

4 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

You don't need lvl 50+ for lifeskills.

Absolutely agree. The only lifeskill use for my post 50 is trade for future runs, but even most of that can be covered with a sub 50

Posted (edited)
On 4/6/2019 at 3:09 PM, Dr INF3NRO said:

Yes, and? Thats less than normal. This is much more pvp intensive on PC. Xbox users are just not used to it yet.

I'm saying that the forced PVP is not really as big a problem as people in this thread are making it out to be.

Edited by JayMadIV