Sign in to follow this  
Azuki

Pvp

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MakeumRage said:

NO. Only the person that choses to start it loses karma. They lose a bit for attacking you and 50-120k for killing you dependig on your difference of level. Max karma os 300k and must be grinded back up by killing mobs. If i flag up and hit u a few times, you can attack me without flagging up for free. This last about 30 seconds after the last time i attack you. So if i keep attacking you you can fight back for free. If i run you have 30seconds of free time to try and kill me or flag up on your own. 

You got the idea. You cant make gains if people come into your area. Thats where it sucks. If you attack them you loose. Even if they are griefing you by killing your mobs. 

Lol. Hope that gets looked at eventually or they make other grinding spots so there can be less clutter and less interruption. 

Edited by The Guiido

4 hours ago, The Guiido said:

Lol. Hope that gets looked at eventually or they make other grinding spots so there can be less clutter and less interruption. 

Its really not to crowded. But thats FULL BDO on pc. Most players move on for more greener pastures as they get higher gear and levels.. thats why I was talking in another post that I really hope they publish the full game or have alot of servers. Alot of us will out grow vanilla bdo rather quickly. 

On 5/16/2018 at 7:40 PM, The Guiido said:

Thanks for the info. Perhaps they will rework the karma system to be more penalizing to others who seek to do wrong, and make it hard to get out of negative karma for serious offenders and reward people for great behavior.

I'm gonna be red all the time :D

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Beond said:

I'm gonna be red all the time :D

had a few guildees this way.. they decided "CRYSTALS ARE A CRUTCH" lmao. i cry when mine shatter and i dont even have jins.

9 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

ive decided to show you how combat works in open world pvp.. standbye

9 hours huh been waiting for a while.

41 minutes ago, Jaronking said:

9 hours huh been waiting for a while.

lol i put it in safe zone chat.. it was just like a 30 second clip of finding two guys in the group finder looking for a party at sausans to show people how easy it was to go red. i basically just stood there since they were so undergeared. three kills put me red. the point was the system works fine and if you pick on little people it adds up quickly.

2 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

lol i put it in safe zone chat.. it was just like a 30 second clip of finding two guys in the group finder looking for a party at sausans to show people how easy it was to go red. i basically just stood there since they were so undergeared. three kills put me red. the point was the system works fine and if you pick on little people it adds up quickly.

I went red here, their guild name was Demi Gods lol

P1tEGfA.png

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Beond said:

I went red here, their guild name was Demi Gods lol

P1tEGfA.png

Got your self 5 kills before red tho, that was probably a fun one. Unless you went like - 400k red hahaha then you just deleted them.  

Ended up -100k red before logging off for work. Guy just wouldnt leave gahaz. Literally worth 120k karma. Shoudlnt even be there to begin with. I stopped killing him and burning karma and just brought him by the violents and cced him and let the mobs finish him. After he lost his crystals and exp he disnt come back lol. 

Edited by MakeumRage

12 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

Got your self 5 kills before red tho, that was probably a fun one. Unless you went like - 400k red hahaha then you just deleted them.  

Ended up -100k red before logging off for work. Guy just wouldnt leave gahaz. Literally worth 120k karma. Shoudlnt even be there to begin with. I stopped killing him and burning karma and just brought him by the violents and cced him and let the mobs finish him. After he lost his crystals and exp he disnt come back lol. 

I was like at 100k was farming for a little bit lol, lmao I love when low dp people farm where they shouldn't idk if this still is in the game but last time I played I was on my wizard and if your pet kills them it counts as npc kill lol

6 hours ago, Beond said:

I was like at 100k was farming for a little bit lol, lmao I love when low dp people farm where they shouldn't idk if this still is in the game but last time I played I was on my wizard and if your pet kills them it counts as npc kill lol

Naw you lose karma for it. If i forget to toggle him off and im trying to let npcs kill them it messes me up lol. Dp is a meme now. You get more dp for going full ap with the renown system.