Sign in to follow this  
Azuki

Safe Mode?

Safe mode Vs Regular  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a safe mode like how they have in GTA online (Gta V)

• Yes
    • No

29 minutes ago, MakeumRage said:

yeah couldnt imagine working so hard for something and then having nothing. or even worse being put in a cage and forced fed so i had to stay there and couldnt even play the game for days lol. thats crazy.

At the end of the day you will have nothing to show for months of work

Yes and no. i think PK is a core aspect of the game BUT as someone suggested before, id be happy with a non-pk life skill channel where once you enter u cant leave for a certain time and the skill / combat exp are lower.

On 5/17/2018 at 7:14 PM, Jaronking said:

Of course if I don't get the drop no one can.I Talk to Glenn about it as well he trying go red as well.

You realize tho that if you die with negative karma your gear can downgrade.. so you will probably not be PKing with TETs and TRI accessory at bosses. which means you'll be able to kill +15 geared, asula set plebs at best.. if you wont die from aoe first :D 

ehh a skilled player can still kill someone up to tri fairly easily, not alot of people know how to polay and cancel well but its only a chance to downgrade. ive died maybe 20 times while negative and never lost a gear piece.. only crystals and exp. after 61 tho i wasnt worried about exp.

On 26/05/2018 at 1:23 AM, CalmSecrecy said:

Eso player do for pve content like raid and dungeon. Once in a while you can do pvp that doesn't interfere with pve  content.    Those you can do in pvp. On the other hand black desert online is purely based around pvp.  There no much pve  content beside the lifeskill ,guided bosses world bosses .  End game is pvp, literally pvp, guild war grinding contest, region seige and red battlefield . When you watch YouTube you most likely see pvp  content . So putting safe mode for the game. Even eso player will also leave due to lack of pve content and lack of group activities.  .  I can that tell once you bored with bdo  pve content.  You will start to do pvp that start with red battlefield 

ps this is from my own experience from eso  and bdo 

ESO PvP was end game for me

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CubicVariable42 said:

ESO PvP was end game for me

In eso, I play pve simply because that's what you have to do to get the best gear for pvp. I've essentially only run trials on normal mode simply because I want to get it finished asap to get back to pvp. lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jammer480 said:

In eso, I play pve simply because that's what you have to do to get the best gear for pvp. I've essentially only run trials on normal mode simply because I want to get it finished asap to get back to pvp. lol

Yeah, grinding dungeons for hours on end only to go into pvp and get zerged down 

28 minutes ago, CubicVariable42 said:

Yeah, grinding dungeons for hours on end only to go into pvp and get zerged down 

Nope, just run with a bigger zerg. Our 20 man group wiped multiple groups last night, even even when we were outnumbered 3-1. But I will admit that a 6 man group wiped us at one point. I think it's funny seeing people complain about massive groups in a massive multiplayer game. Also, fyi, there are no zergs in Battlegrounds. 

2 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

Its a good balance tbh. But different game

Edited by Azuki
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Azuki said:

Its a good balance tbh. But different game

Yes, very. I was just pointing out that for those who prefer pvp, the process is similar. Grind pve, get rewarded in pvp.