Sign in to follow this  
Maxwell

Let's resign ourselves here.

With soon to be less than 3 weeks left I'm just about 90% sure the game will not come out this year and this all stemmed from the recent Dev note which pretty much peddled this letting you down easy theme. I still believe that this game will come out early 2019 more likely in February but January (mid) would also be a obvious choice.

I do want the game to come out as soon as possible, primarily because I had fun playing it and I'm a sucker for MMOs where I can invest my time and grow my character in. I do wanna say this last thing and that is, I'm alright if it is delayed to 2019 because that just means there are things that still can be done better so we can have a smooth game with few bugs. I still want a physical copy but I'll settle for a downloaded copy.

• Like 1

Delayed games are most likely going to be better by the time of release, but people are impatient or just can't hold their jitters. Til then try to find as much information as you can if you haven't played the pc version.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Maxwell said:

With soon to be less than 3 weeks left I'm just about 90% sure the game will not come out this year and this all stemmed from the recent Dev note which pretty much peddled this letting you down easy theme. I still believe that this game will come out early 2019 more likely in February but January (mid) would also be a obvious choice.

I do want the game to come out as soon as possible, primarily because I had fun playing it and I'm a sucker for MMOs where I can invest my time and grow my character in. I do wanna say this last thing and that is, I'm alright if it is delayed to 2019 because that just means there are things that still can be done better so we can have a smooth game with few bugs. I still want a physical copy but I'll settle for a downloaded copy.

We will hear more info once they are ready to share! Imo release around April/may. 

3 hours ago, Iohymn said:

Delayed games are most likely going to be better by the time of release, but people are impatient or just can't hold their jitters. Til then try to find as much information as you can if you haven't played the pc version.

Sure, impatient.

Lol I don't think it will be this year but it's OK I will play Xbox one when it comes out,  but until then I'm going to get a PC on Thursday and play it on PC lol. 

7 hours ago, Iohymn said:

At a point that I dont care anymore about a "Polished game".  Gimmy the current version and ill just kill sheep or chop down trees all day till they hotfix the rest.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

At a point that I dont care anymore about a "Polished game".  Gimmy the current version and ill just kill sheep or chop down trees all day till they hotfix the rest.

Why sheep, why?

On 12/9/2018 at 1:06 AM, Dr INF3NRO said:

Edited by Harming
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol I don't think it will be this year but it's OK I will play Xbox one when it comes out,  but until then I'm going to get a PC on Thursday and play it on PC lol. 

You keep saying that for weeks now 

Well it is confirmed I purchased a PC it has to be shipped so Thursday I will get it and download bdo Friday and be playing on Saturday.  You will find me on bdo Sat probably not going to play Archer though,  I usually don't play male characters in video games . I will be just running around having fun hope to see some of you there. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Would be cool for them to tell us that it's not coming out this year even if it's obvious. It would be a good step in the right direction on their customer experience.

• Like 3

On 12/8/2018 at 10:10 PM, Iohymn said:

tell that to Daikatana, Duke Nukem Forever and so on

7 hours ago, Maxwell said:

I like my games to have a physical copy, it's simply a matter of personal preference honestly.

But then you cant license transfer with a friend and have twice the games

20 hours ago, LebronJames said:

Already bought Smash Ultimate. I'll channel my effort into being best Mii Fighter NA since I'm already the best sorc NA.

Sup Krazed

9 hours ago, Maxwell said:

@Kasai

Lol call me old fashion but I just prefer it that way instead of having it downloaded. 

Never knew it was an age thing (not even 24 yet lol).

For real makes no sense. 

You can download it anywhere after u bought it.

You dont have to worry about physically damaging the CD and not being able to play.

You save actual space.

The only benefit I can see is having a nice souvenir from the game in the form of a cd case.. 

4 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

For real makes no sense. 

You can download it anywhere after u bought it.

You dont have to worry about physically damaging the CD and not being able to play.

You save actual space.

The only benefit I can see is having a nice souvenir from the game in the form of a cd case.. 

I buy Both digital and physical, with physical it makes you feel like you at lest own the game but with digital with some peep's there is that less attachment with it, as it's there but it's not...

Only down side with digital is there is always that case that if said company goes, so will your games no matter if there old and you don't play them anymore...