Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Harming

You can tell the dev activity by how long the spam posts stay up.

Recommended Posts

Is there only one GM for this forum?.

I know the game is not out so there wont be much activity from them, and I can understand if [CM]Simon could have a life out side of BDX lol, but for this much spam is bad in my books....

Edited by LordDante

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2018 at 5:58 AM, LordDante said:

Is there only one GM for this forum?.

I know the game is not out so there wont be much activity from them, and I can understand if [CM]Simon could have a life out side of BDX lol, but for this much spam is bad in my books....

...

Edited by Harming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Harming said:

Mmm gota get me sum of that Hager Werken 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Or perhaps some gold nuggets or q cleaning solution are more your style 🤔

U missed some really good IELTS deals a few months back. 

Demgold nuggets look yumny tho

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gold, embalming powders, etc.  only need a my grandma made 10k this week sitting at home.... 

 

🤷🏽‍♂️Forum tends to get bad for this game on PC so guessing the same for Xbox 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Harming said:

Its been a problem for awhile.  They were talking about getting a few player mods to clean stuff up  

Just giving them a little hell right now because they've gone completely silent on us, pretty much , since beta ended.  

Another launch date they told us is quickly passing (2018) and they haven't said a word about it  

They weren't talking about it, only players imagined it.

2018 release isn't going to happen anyway

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Harming said:

Its been a problem for awhile.  They were talking about getting a few player mods to clean stuff up  

I did address this issue a long time ago but it's like talking to wall as they still here. 

Edited by Astolti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can tell this is just a job to them the second its time to go home everyone runs to the car. Someone can log in for 5 mins on a phone and delete all that scam stuff but it sits up there all weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2018 at 2:46 PM, Vamp said:

You can tell this is just a job to them the second its time to go home everyone runs to the car. Someone can log in for 5 mins on a phone and delete all that scam stuff but it sits up there all weekend.

...

Edited by Harming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe since they cant talk to us that might mean something might be announced tomorrow 

 

 

 

creating hope so i can live on here 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

itll be here when it comes it seems, if they release it before the end of the year than great if it launches in 2019 for $40 or more, well sucks for them theres alot of AAA games coming out beginning of next year that may overshadow this game. (for me at least and I've been tracking this game since its first announced for xbox)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Nero012 said:

itll be here when it comes it seems, if they release it before the end of the year than great if it launches in 2019 for $40 or more, well sucks for them theres alot of AAA games coming out beginning of next year that may overshadow this game. (for me at least and I've been tracking this game since its first announced for xbox)

I really wanted to play this on the PC but what put me off was being so far behind everyone else, the fresh start is the man factor for me....

I don't think the other AAA game's coming out will hurt the sales for BDX. but it will if they over price it for the basic game....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People have a life. They aren't responsible for the forums 24/7 7 days a week. And a spam feature was added to try and combat this type of stuff. It isn't the cm's fault people can't control them selves and not spam the forums.

I think someone is doing it for attention. Its such a coincidence that it happens most of the time right when their weekend starts.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2018 at 9:40 PM, Azuki said:

People have a life. They aren't responsible for the forums 24/7 7 days a week. And a spam feature was added to try and combat this type of stuff. It isn't the cm's fault people can't control them selves and not spam the forums.

I think someone is doing it for attention. Its such a coincidence that it happens most of the time right when their weekend starts.

...

Edited by Harming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Harming said:

The joke is that it takes about a minute to click a red x on the side of threads to delete multiple threads when your an admin in a discus style forum application. 

It's nothing too strenuous, anyone who visits once or twice a day could nix the spammers with minimal effort.  

I truly believe Simon is being tied down though. 

I know its easy. I just don't agree that they should have to work on the weekend just bc some clown wants to spam the forums when they know the cm's are off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Azuki said:

I know its easy. I just don't agree that they should have to work on the weekend just bc some clown wants to spam the forums when they know the cm's are off

I disagree, this is a MMO and should at lest have some one pop on here every day to keep an eye on things no matter what day it is, doesn't take that long to do, we are going to be paying customers someday...……… when ever it will be..... 

What's the point of the "report button" if nothing happens to the spam...

It don't help they have only one GM here and no Mod's to help out like other MMO's have....

Edited by LordDante

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, LordDante said:

I disagree, this is a MMO and should at lest have some one pop on here every day to keep an eye on things no matter what day it is, doesn't take that long to do, we are going to be paying customers someday...……… when ever it will be..... 

What's the point of the "report button" if nothing happens to the spam...

It don't help they have only one GM here and no Mod's to help out like other MMO's have....

The report button used to work, until some people abused it. Idk if it was disabled or not.

 

Edited by Azuki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...