Sign in to follow this  
Cookiesnmilk

Why was witch the rarest class to roll during BETA?

Why was witch the rarest class to roll during BETA? Inquiring minds want to know your opinions...or at least the 9% that rolled witch during BETA might be curious. I'm one of those witches.  Kind of excited that so few rolled a witch during BETA. It's a good indicator that if I roll witch when the game launches that I will have a unique main character. 

Edited by Cookiesnmilk
replaces the word pick with the word class to be more clear that I was referring to character class

Don’t worry once all the sorcs realize they can’t sorc they will roll witch

I expect most Sors to change, especially once more classes launch. I'd also expect more people to roll a witch once the realize how the game works and how essential they are for large scale PvP and easy they are to grind in PvE.

8 hours ago, Harming said:

Wiz / witch are really bad at 1 v 1 pvp (pre - awakening). 

Basically any hard cc and your dead in one combo.  Or forced to teleport away to heal to get smashed again or cced out of your healing lighthouse.

They're also the class with the worst mobility kit in the game.

I've mained a wizard in every launch of the game because it is one of the fastest grinding classes and great for large scale pvp, but every time any skilled player of another class wants to jack your grind spot they'll dumpster you. Even if you out gear them in most cases.

Rolling a zerker now in BDX to get a little revenge lol

^^^ This, although i was kinda surprised by Witch being the least played class as despite being weaker in 1v1, it's probably one of the best and easiest starter classes. Both Wizard and Witch don't really depend on Combos that much, are very self-sufficient and pre-awa are probably the best grinding class (especially with what's available at Xbox at launch). Fact that you also SHINE in mass-PVP makes them really valuable. BTW also mained Wizard as Harming (also rolling Berserk - Please stop copying) and it's even better post-awakening, although the grinding speed and overall proficiency drops sharply bringing Witch / Wiz to the low-tier due to bad mobility and animations taking ages. 

On Side Note:  I'm really interested in how they will handle absence of Mouse Click Turning as if you won't be able to turn around mid-cast Wiz and Witch will basically be a free-kill for everyone who comes around. I will literally just stroll around any Wiz in Aqua Jail / Bolide of Destruction, put cannon on his back and blast away.

• Like 1

On 12/12/2018 at 3:31 AM, Grammaticus said:

^^^ This, although i was kinda surprised by Witch being the least played class as despite being weaker in 1v1, it's probably one of the best and easiest starter classes. Both Wizard and Witch don't really depend on Combos that much, are very self-sufficient and pre-awa are probably the best grinding class (especially with what's available at Xbox at launch). Fact that you also SHINE in mass-PVP makes them really valuable. BTW also mained Wizard as Harming (also rolling Berserk - Please stop copying) and it's even better post-awakening, although the grinding speed and overall proficiency drops sharply bringing Witch / Wiz to the low-tier due to bad mobility and animations taking ages. 

On Side Note:  I'm really interested in how they will handle absence of Mouse Click Turning as if you won't be able to turn around mid-cast Wiz and Witch will basically be a free-kill for everyone who comes around. I will literally just stroll around any Wiz in Aqua Jail / Bolide of Destruction, put cannon on his back and blast away.

Edited by Harming

I was witch and loved it,  was wanting tamer but out of all 6 we had I wanted witch.  Probably will have same 6 at launch so at least I won't be clueless as having already played with her.