Sign in to follow this  
Dr INF3NRO

Complaint regarding information withhold

Greetings BDX staff,

This is a formal approach to the staff and im using the forum platoform as a way to channel this complaint since I have no information regarding another way to do so.

I can speak for myself but im sure there are more people in the community that think the same - 

You are damaging the player base with the lack of communications.

If there's any form of information blockage between the bdx team and the PA dev team on this project I highly implore the QA team to log this as a costumer relations issue and work on changing the protocols in favor of communicating with your player base.

The radio dead silence and lack of information given to us pre and post beta are a great example of how not to communicate with your future clients.

If your marketing team has any risk assessment plan im almost certain you rely on some form evangelism to increase sales (word to mouth, streamers, youtubers etc) which have been damaged by the delays and lack of information. 

Supply us with a specific timeframe of release.

Best regards,

Dr INF3RNO

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I agree with your criticism. I've faith in the game being released before the new year begins hoping that their statement of the game opening during 2018 still stands true. Unfortunately, that's as specific as it can be with the absent communication. Until then I'll be chilling with ssbu and other tv shows xd

I don't even mind if this gets delayed by few months, but i want to at least have some "heads up" about what's going on, what's being worked on or at least what is the new outlook. Basically anything to know PA even cares about what players want.

• Like 2

On 12/16/2018 at 12:01 PM, x22 said:

Doesnt matter what they do your still going to buy the game

Edited by Harming
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, x22 said:

Doesnt matter what they do your still going to buy the game

That's just false. I haven't bought several games I liked, because of their bad business practices. The reverse is true as well, was not into the idea of Warframe, but played the game and put money into it, because DE treats their customers well. 

You may not respect yourself enough, but I'm not going to throw money at a company that doesn't respect the people who keep them in business and pay their salaries.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Fortune said:

Well I'm going to play it whenever it comes out, it might actually be nice to have less filthy casuals.

I can agree there.I hear it a lot “BDX had its chance,I’ll be playing *this game* instead next month” it’s nothing new.I play ESO and they had a delay for one year before they released on console.during that delay I joined a guild and we were all hyped,waiting for the game to come out.So a few weeks after release they left the game for the next big title,never to touch eso again.MMOs take time and effort.Itd those players that will stick by this game.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Foreverrgamer87 said:

I can agree there.I hear it a lot “BDX had its chance,I’ll be playing *this game* instead next month” it’s nothing new.I play ESO and they had a delay for one year before they released on console.during that delay I joined a guild and we were all hyped,waiting for the game to come out.So a few weeks after release they left the game for the next big title,never to touch eso again.MMOs take time and effort.Itd those players that will stick by this game.

Doesn't matter when it comes out, having a forum and not talking to the people that are/were going to buy your game is not good practice....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LordDante said:

Doesn't matter when it comes out, having a forum and not talking to the people that are/were going to buy your game is not good practice....

I didn’t say anything defending them about that 

2 hours ago, Foreverrgamer87 said:

I didn’t say anything defending them about that 

didn't say you did just wanted to add to what you said, that's all...

16 hours ago, Foreverrgamer87 said:

Exactly!
And using ESO in this context, this company has actually communicated more on the console version of their game.   

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Fortune said:

Well I'm going to play it whenever it comes out, it might actually be nice to have less filthy casuals.

What's a casual to the best Sorc NA. More casuals = More points in red keep.

They don't have to explain anything,  your not entitled to info on a game you didn't make,  they will give info when they want.  If they lose someone to no info then you must not be a true fan.  There's always Eso and fortnight for you but you don't demand info lol. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Harming said:

Your the reason they have to put " dont swallow this product" on the back of toothbrush packaging.

I say we remove all the warning labels and let Darwin raise the average IQ of the public by around 40 points.

Insulting other people isn’t going to get you want you want. Please calm down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fortune said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4732820

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Fortune said:

If you have something that you’d like to say to me please use your words.

😆

• Like 1

Words are overrated apparently...at least as far as answering relevant questions is concerned

Edited by Jammer480

On 12/17/2018 at 2:22 PM, Fortune said:

You started the insult game. So far, all I have seen from you on this forum is a negative attitude towards others. And you do that here because you can hide behind a forum name and no one will know you in game. Casuals help the game and the in-game community numb nuts. 

• Like 2

I've said this from the beginning. The CM and PA team might not be in the same page and we are the ones suffering. I loved the beta but I'm not 100% sure from lack of communication alone if I'm buying this now. I have 120$ division 2 pre ordered because it has a solid release date. The fact that they are setting a date to tell us a date is pathetic in my mind. 

That just shows the lack of communication to set a date for the release date info. It's a joke.

• Like 1

Right in early December we saw it announced that pa was expanding its operations to california forva na hdqtrs. They are planning a staff of 35 to 45 primarily for the xbox. So simon,hexe,and valencia are hopefullyngoing to have help. It looks to me that pa is quietly putting their plan in motion. Also they said we'd know release date and be able to begin preordering the 7th..i think that, is all i needed to know. I'm happy that pa has taken the extra time to work on the game, thats good. I think they announce or post when they have something relevant to say. So you have to wait till.the 7th forvthe important details. They did not have to givecus that info they could of just waited til then and said nothing. They are communicating. I've waited way longer for games like ff15...cmon chill out many people are waiting while playing  other games. 

• Like 1